IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just wondering what the general thoughts are about whether the recent trend to legalize marijuana will boost the prices of pot-related domains?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Man you love to argue hey...
Maybe but really I don't like when people are misled. To say varieties is somehow superior to strains is just wrong. Nobody uses that term. That said, the unsuspecting might go on a reg spree if I don't speak up.

•••
Maybe but really I don't like when people are misled. To say varieties is somehow superior to strains is just wrong. Nobody uses that term. That said, the unsuspecting might go on a reg spree if I don't speak up.

I have taken 6 years of post secondary education in biology and plant sciences. I think I would remember if any text book or professor regarded plants as a "strain" , now bacteria is a different story.

•••
Even it's it's botanically incorrect, the word strain is pretty well propagated within the cannabis industry, just like the words weed (cannabis is not technically a weed) and pot (cannabis is not a metal cooking instrument.) They make little sense, but are still widely used and understood.

•••
I have taken 6 years of post secondary education in biology and plant sciences. I think I would remember if any text book or professor regarded plants as a "strain" , now bacteria is a different story.
Ok, varieties is a whopper. Hopefully you sell for a ton :)

•••
Even it's it's botanically incorrect, the word strain is pretty well propagated within the cannabis industry, just like the words weed (cannabis is not technically a weed) and pot (cannabis is not a metal cooking instrument.) They make little sense, but are still widely used and understood.

I said this right off the hop Kieth just loves to argue! we had the same arguement 1.5 years ago in this thread.

Marijuana > Cannabis
Strain > Variety

•••
I said this right off the hop Kieth just loves to argue! we had the same arguement 1.5 years ago in this thread.
We've had a variety of arguments, lol.

•••
Actually Genus is the word for plant varieties. Also I have THC dot one

•••
•••
Whats going on with bhang these days? Any sales or tastings? Are there many varieties of bhang? I mean strains lol

•••
•••
well cannabis to me is hash and weed is sensi the best stuff without seed sensimilla sensi for short sorry about bad grammar :)

•••
Oh yeah I have medicalsensi in the com and mediponics

•••
Whats going on with bhang these days? Any sales or tastings? Are there many varieties of bhang? I mean strains lol

Leafly which uses the term 'strain' which drives me nuts... They have been posting new variety names with bhang in them. So the term is slowly gaining traction.

•••
Here in Nevada, the cannabis industry is just starting to take root. It's expected it will get full legalization for recreational use in 2016. I attended HempCon last month to see what kind of businesses are starting to grow in the new market. Aside from the usual dispensaries and hydro equipment suppliers, two emerging sub-niches I noticed were vaping and dabbing-related businesses.

Side note: the most prominent magazine in the area is Vegas Cannabis, which was launched late last year.

•••
many of us have shatter, dab, budder, vape names for the industry, I have sold a couple for low x,xxx

•••
There will be more money in the stalks too for ropes, clothing etc will expect to see a bunch of thc hemp based clothing lines maybe??

•••
There will be more money in the stalks too for ropes, clothing etc will expect to see a bunch of thc hemp based clothing lines maybe??

Hemp will explode once there is available material for byproducts.

•••
many of us have shatter, dab, budder, vape names for the industry, I have sold a couple for low x,xxx
Yeah I saw the shatter being made on youtube and those people are the reason why it might not get legalized.

•••
Just hand reg 4 my first Drug Domain

Drug.Rocks
:)

•••
Just Flipped CaliforniaPot ....(com) $12k

Ermm, I just registered CalifornianPot(.)com. Isn't that worth something too?

•••
well I have the right dr to call when its not....
drcalisdry . com you can reg it ;)

•••
Ermm, I just registered CalifornianPot(.)com. Isn't that worth something too?
giphy.gif

•••
you can reg this one dr yeah man . com

•••
•••
Recently reg'd hashndab com and betterblaze com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back