Dynadot

discuss SmartGlasses Showcase & Discuss

NameSilo
Watch
Hi,

So for many of years I have been wondering about SmartGlasses and if they will break into mainstream or not?

Many domainers buying ARGlasses, AiGlasses etc etc .....domains, recently meta have announced ai as an addition to their rayban glasses.

https://www.theverge.com/2024/3/28/24114454/meta-ai-ray-ban-smart-glasses-launch

I am 100% behind the broad term 'SmartGlasses' because soon all these glasses will include AR, Ai etc.....

AR+Ai = SmartGlasses

After Rick purchased SmartGlasses.com all those years ago, I can see this eventually selling for 7 figures plus!

I am starting to look around for what's available in this area, at present very little, however let the hunt begin.

This is only my opinion and other domainers may disagree, however I've not been wrong with VR plus other niches in the past and I'm hedging my bets on this now.

Who says what?

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Here is my advice.
Don't waste your time and money on Smart Glasses, this term is not brandable the domain of Rick can be used as a directory for such glasses, I not see it as a product, this terms can become a brand but with allot of marketing just like FaceBook became that. In the end everyone will end giving power to Rick's domain and all traffic and popularity will go there.
Concentrate on brandables that use such words as Vis, Vision, Visor, Goggles, Scope etc.
Good luck.
P.s. if we look at Apple they can make pretty anything and brand it under Apple, even toilet paper and people will buy it, what I m afraid is that they can grab my secret related terms and create products and services, which will tarnish my COM domains buy if I will find that I will bring hell to Apple with my COM domains.

•••
Here is my advice.
Don't waste your time and money on Smart Glasses, this term is not brandable the domain of Rick can be used as a directory for such glasses, I not see it as a product, this terms can become a brand but with allot of marketing just like FaceBook became that. In the end everyone will end giving power to Rick's domain and all traffic and popularity will go there.
Concentrate on brandables that use such words as Vis, Vision, Visor, Goggles, Scope etc.
Good luck.
P.s. if we look at Apple they can make pretty anything and brand it under Apple, even toilet paper and people will buy it, what I m afraid is that they can grab my secret related terms and create products and services, which will tarnish my COM domains buy if I will find that I will bring hell to Apple with my COM domains.

The term is not brandable but an exact match of an exact product hence the value.

Second guessing who's gonna buy your domain ie glassesAi, VisorAR or XRSpecs is a guessing game.

SmartGlasses is the winner all day for me!

Last edited:
•••
Looks like someone beat me to it, was available to buy this morning

Screenshot_20240331_164400_Samsung Internet.jpg

•••
GLAiSS

.com

Surprised this was available as a brandable to register..

•••
I hold in king:

GlassesOS

GlassesKit

GlassesConnect

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back