IT.COM
NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Just wondering what the general thoughts are about whether the recent trend to legalize marijuana will boost the prices of pot-related domains?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sold CBDdoctor $7,500 via lead from potdomains.

•••
•••
Just Sold WeedDiet [.com] for $6,000 Today (y)

•••
I sold LadyHemp.com for $4k via undeveloped.com

•••
Finally made my first 5 figure sale!

CBDremedy.com- $10,000

Received an inquiry through Efty.com (If you have not been to Efty, check them out, best $10/month I've ever spent, thanks @Doron Vermaat).
The inquiries from Efty landing pages are fantastic- the bidder must go into their own email to verify their bid, so I get their email as well as name, phone number and IP. The initial offer was 10k, I waited probably 12 hours and then accepted the offer with a link to an established Escrow transaction. I tried to wait a full day before responding but I couldn't make it that long.... Did I leave money on the table by not countering? I have had countless offers disappear after my reasonably priced counter offers. And this initial offer was so above and beyond what I had expected it seemed foolish to play around and look for more.
Picked up the name at GDexpiring for $27 I think, so I had about $50 invested with renewals. Almost 20,000% ROI.

Attachments

• Screenshot (10).png
    Screenshot (10).png
    190.8 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
•••
•••
I've been mixing cannabis with domaining for years :laugh:

thanks,

Jason

•••
Hey all -

CBDoil.org has been sold for $25k. The deal was brokered by media options :)

•••
Sold a CBD domain for $20k. 12 month payments with $10k down. Love these payment deals!

•••
Deleted my post yesterday but now I'll announce it. Sold a pair of domains in this space for $150k. Not saying the domains or who bought them.

Now please, don't rush out and register a bunch more of these! Plot, plan, and buy smart :)

•••
•••
Sold CBD domain for $10,000. Was $1.17 registration 6 years ago.

•••
•••
The following are now sold -

CannaCafe $20,000
CannaBar $15,000
LiquidCBD $10,000
CBDliquid $5,000

•••
•••
•••
Leafbliss $1500 my sale afternic

1590 domains ( 800 leaf ) too go :)

Last edited:
•••
•••
sold package $14,000 via potdomains

420reviews / com
420cure / com
420clinic / com
420clinics / com

•••
Just SOLD L/U/C/I/D/G/R/E/E/N/S/( .com) $1,500

(Afternic Broker contacted me last week ) countered, but that was their max..so I accepted yesterday...Fast Transfer just took place, will post in completed sales once payment is in my account)

Reg from May 2018

Best part is I still own Lucid + CANNA:greedy:(which this sale makes a great comparable to set the bar at)
as well as + ganja,thc,herb,and Kush...all dot com

Special thanks to @Keith for answering some questions I DMed about being this was my first deal that a Broker was involved in.

•••
CBD DRINK

Just a little something from my treasure chest :cigar:

You know it's a keeper when it's taken in 20 extensions!

Last edited:
•••
•••
sold calicanna / com $4k potdomains

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back