Dynadot

show your Big data related domain names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Big data = Big bucks
The term big data is now here to stay as with the cloud, it seems repackaging can work wonders!
Unlike other buzzwords like “agile”and “SOA” in the software industry, Big data has already proven to be a keeper!
It is not going to go anytime soon it is a multi billion dollar industry, Big data is officialy the hottest thing since sliced bread.
What Big data Domain names do you own?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The big sales seem to be Keyword+Data & Data+Keyword.

Any big BidData+Keyword sales yet? These might come later I guess, I have a few ready and waiting :)

Cheers

Last edited:
•••
Open to offers on my big data domain names feel free to make an offer via pm !

bigdataltd.com

bigdataamerica.com

bigdataops.com

bigdataondemand.com

bigdatabsm.com (Business Service Management)

mdmbigdata.com (Master data management)

apmbigdata.com (Application Performance Management)

big-data-as-a-service.com

bigdata.tel

bigdata.so ideal for - Strategic outsourcing or social bigdata

bigdataapps.co.uk

bigdataapplications.co.uk

bigdatasets.co.uk

datacloudcomputing.co.uk

bda247.com

bda360.com

bdacloud.com

dataandgo.com

dataanalytics360.com

datatasks.com

bigdata.gb.net

bigdata.me.uk

datacloudhosting.com

•••
I only have few 'Big Data' names, compared to my 'Data' regs. It was clear early on Big Data name sales are nil compared to Data names, as I pointed out in my first post to this thread: http://www.namepros.com/4407905-post19.html

---------- Post added at 06:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 AM ----------

what u guys think big data events .com :)

Nice. BigDataEvent.com is owned by IDG.com, though they redirect it to 'eiseverywhere.com' (an event software page) now promoting a ComputerWorld event.

However, the fact that one of the leaders in Big Data, idg.com, did not reg the plural, and is redirecting the singular says something.

•••
A big data sale

BigDataStrategies.com
$1500

•••
•••
A big data sale

BigDataStrategies.com
$1500

You sold a 2 month old reg for $1500?
Now that's how its done :tu:

This is where you drop the microphone and walk away like a badass

:kickass:.

•••
Why is everyone congratulating Giles for my domain sale. :)

•••

Because we are now in an episode of Threes Company where confusion is hilarious :hehe:

Congrats to you on your sale :tu:

•••
Guys, sorry, its not my sale

I am just reporting it

•••
I have turned down $500 offer on each of the following domains otherwise there would have been more Big Data sales to report. :)

BigDataDiscovery.com

and

GolfBigData.com

•••

I have turned down $500 offer on each of the following domains otherwise there would have been more Big Data sales to report. :)

BigDataDiscovery.com

and

GolfBigData.com

Are you guys contacting buyers or are they contacting you?

Nobody has made any offers on mine yet :(
and I have,

Big Data 123
Big Data Information
Big Data Wars
What's Big Data

All .COMs

I am stating to feel like the bastard child :lol:

•••
I am stating to feel like the bastard

Don't worry, I get called that everyday from my girlfriend.

Regarding offers, I am still waiting too, think they will come, however I still think Data+Keyword or Keyword+Data is the goldmine, BigData+Keyword will soon gain interest but may take a bit longer for the big sales I think.

Cheers

Stu

Last edited:
•••
Deleted.

Last edited:
•••
Not sure who dropped this but just reg'd -

(com)

GetBigData

Cheers

•••
Once you own over a certain number of Big Data domains (half decent ones) you will start benefiting from “ Random End-User Interest “ , which means getting a few offers here and there without having to contact anyone. IMO

•••
Once you own over a certain number of Big Data domains (half decent ones) you will start benefiting from “ Random End-User Interest “ , which means getting a few offers here and there without having to contact anyone. IMO

I have BigDataProviders.com that has $14 CPC yet I still get no offers. Must have a trick up your sleeve... :P

•••
I have BigDataProviders.com that has $14 CPC yet I still get no offers. Must have a trick up your sleeve... :P

It’s the quantity of Big Data domains that that you own that triggers " Random End-user Interest" not the quality of just one domain. I am sure there is a buyer for your domain somewhere, but it might take several years for that buyer to materialize if you only have a handful of domains (unless if you own something like BigData dot Com). IMO

•••
Well I was reading the recent posts this morning with envy, since my big data domain names have so far not sold. To my surprise this afternoon I was pleased to see I sold one through godaddy/sedo! I will report back on which one once the deal is sealed. Perhaps the big data train is finally coming into the station.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Someone reg'd NSABigData.com the other day. Wonder if they'll file a UDRP or just "disappear" the domainer? :|

•••
•••
Found two data-related sales on the latest dnjournal - not my sales, unfortunately.

datafeed.com $5,000

fantasydata.com $2,188

Is the fantasy one for data about people's fantasies or is it for made-up statistics?

•••
Well I was reading the recent posts this morning with envy, since my big data domain names have so far not sold. To my surprise this afternoon I was pleased to see I sold one through godaddy/sedo! I will report back on which one once the deal is sealed. Perhaps the big data train is finally coming into the station.

OK, now that I'm paid, the domain was BigDataAtWork, and it sold for mid xxx's. Not a lot of money, but not my best name, by far. The sale does show that there's interest in them.

•••

BigDataDiscovery.com

and

GolfBigData.com

I got bankbigdata.com That has to be worth more than Golfbigdata, and you got an offer. Gees, Google bank big data and look no further than IBM.

•••
I got bankbigdata.com That has to be worth more than Golfbigdata, and you got an offer. Gees, Google bank big data and look no further than IBM.

I prefer "Banking Big Data" , but it's hard to say if your domain is better than mine or not since they are in two different fields and each has its own importance. I guess the one that sells first is better. :)

OK, now that I'm paid, the domain was BigDataAtWork, and it sold for mid xxx's. Not a lot of money, but not my best name, by far. The sale does show that there's interest in them.

Congrats on your sale, I hope to see more offers starting to come in on Big Data domains. :)

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back