NameSilo

show your Big data related domain names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Big data = Big bucks
The term big data is now here to stay as with the cloud, it seems repackaging can work wonders!
Unlike other buzzwords like “agile”and “SOA” in the software industry, Big data has already proven to be a keeper!
It is not going to go anytime soon it is a multi billion dollar industry, Big data is officialy the hottest thing since sliced bread.
What Big data Domain names do you own?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Big data is staying but agile is a buzzword?

Really?

•••
Have you got Big data fever? on looking there are a lot of good .coms gone but .nets a plenty.

•••
Big data will become passe, out of date, blah blabh blah.

So grab this domain now and be ahead of the coming curve:
bigdatasick.com

•••
I've got a sale low $x,xxx heading into escrow today

lots of whois searchs and offers on my other big data domains - very impressed.

•••
just a update it should clear escrow tomm - will post the domain :)

•••
I agree after some research that this will be an enduring and competitive industry for the foreseeable future. I've just recently invested some money in a few keyword and brandables. My favorite is BigDataAnalyticsCompanies(.)com (check out the adwords keyword stats, and bound to grow.) Will be fun to see if they go the way of the "clouds."

@FX - Well?

•••
still waiting on the payment to clear

Last edited:
•••
Ok, I'll bite, I haven't jumped on a band wagon in a while. I just reg'd this one with GD worldwin.

BigDataI.png

:)

•••
Just handregged a couple. I got the bug!

bigdataevolution.com

Last edited:
•••
First of all, there are already some trademarks for this "BigData" term.

Secondly, BigData is just a subset of Data. So, I think Data domain is still much better.

:imho:

Big data = Big bucks
The term big data is now here to stay as with the cloud, it seems repackaging can work wonders!
Unlike other buzzwords like “agile”and “SOA” in the software industry, Big data has already proven to be a keeper!
It is not going to go anytime soon it is a multi billion dollar industry, Big data is officialy the hottest thing since sliced bread.

•••
First of all, there are already some trademarks for this "BigData" term.

interesting..

http://www.trademarkia.com/bigdata-78980206.html:

"COMPUTER HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE FOR INFORMATION PROCESSING, NAMELY, DATABASE MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT, ALL FOR GENERAL USE, AND USER MANUALS DISTRIBUTED AS A UNIT THEREWITH

Consulting services in the field of design, selection, implementation and use of computer software systems for others; installation of computer software; maintenance of computer software; technical support services, namely, troubleshooting of computer software problems"

what' left?

Secondly, BigData is just a subset of Data. So, I think Data domain is still much better.

it's more hot trendy concept/technology than just a term for data subsets i believe. like "virtual reality" - is it just a subset of reality?..

•••
:lol: You can apply for a TM on anything. I don't think the trademark will hold up to any serious challenge. The term is so engrained in the industry prior to the filing. It was like LG trying to TM "phablet" after it was in use with its own wiki page. That endeavor proved fruitless.

Here's to BigDataBigProfits (still avail. as of this posting)
:laugh:

Last edited:
•••
removed buyer not happy

Last edited:
•••
some folks who get in on key terms early, may make a few sales

but those who jump in late, always get stuck holding unsellables

•••
some folks who get in on key terms early, may make a few sales

but those who jump in late, always get stuck holding unsellables

very true

•••
I've jumped on and got BigDataProviders (dot) com.

Last edited:
•••
:imho: The important thing is to research the heck out of the industry, the keywords, and the potential end user. What is the buzz about big data? Is it in "providing" it? I'm not so certain. It's all about what you "do" with it - that's the future of big data. The hottest BigData term right now is "analysis." Take it from there and you may find some winners. That, and the brandables of course. :kickass:

•••
I have a few Data domains, bought with dev in mind.

DataUI.com
DataBro.com
DataEct.com (Data Et cetera) | (pronounced Dat tec)
DataFrequency.com
DataFrequencies.com

There are only a few "Big Data" sales listed at NameBio and DomainTools, and the biggest one was for $1,600.

By comparison, there are plenty of "Data" domain name sales... and the top ones are:

datarecovery.com $1,659,000
datacenter.com $352,500
datastore.com $69,000
dataguru.com $28,000
datainterchange.com $25,369
retaildata.com $15,000
godata.com $17,600
artdata.com $12,604
databaseusa.com $11,500
onlinedatabase.com $10,002

•••
no BIG data names for me, I do have EmergingData dotcom :P

•••
I agree with DomainGnom!

With plenty of research the new name will be "BigData" as regular old data really doesn't exist anymore. Its all about what companies will do with and how they will utilize these ginormous amounts of data they receive. With the research and bit of luck I was able to snag:

BigDataOrganizer.com
BigDataRetrieval.com

You cant help but jump in while the fire is hot as you see this term everywhere now!

•••
With the research and bit of luck I was able to snag:

BigDataOrganizer.com
BigDataRetrieval.com

They sound promising. Good luck! :D

•••
Like cloud domains - it still amazes me when I see people buying domain's like cloud kitty for high $xxx anything is possible in domaining..

Last edited:
•••
Ok, i'll jump in first and then read what big data is!

Jumped in with:-
bigdatadomain(.)com
and
bigdataformat(.)com

Last edited:
•••
Here are my Big Data and Big Data related domain names i currently have for sale.

bigdataondemand.com

bigdataamerica.com

bigdataops.com

bigdataiaas.com

bigdatastack.net

bigdataanalyst.net

bigdatalab.co.uk

bigdatalabs.co.uk

bigdataapps.co.uk

bigdataapplications.co.uk

bigdatasets.co.uk

datascientists.co

datascientists.in

datascientists.biz

datascientist.in

datacloudcomputing.co.uk

cubeeze.com

clouddatalab.com

bigdata.tel

bigdata.so

bigdata.gb.net

bigdatacloud.co

bigdatacloud.biz

bigdatacloud.in

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back