IT.COM

show your Big data related domain names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Big data = Big bucks
The term big data is now here to stay as with the cloud, it seems repackaging can work wonders!
Unlike other buzzwords like “agile”and “SOA” in the software industry, Big data has already proven to be a keeper!
It is not going to go anytime soon it is a multi billion dollar industry, Big data is officialy the hottest thing since sliced bread.
What Big data Domain names do you own?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
As I have seen oldtimer's sale of BigDataStrategies.com ($1500) I registered BigDataConcepts/com few weeks ago. If anyone is interested in my name, let me know. I am open to offers.

Cheers and congrats to oldtimer

•••
Sorry Oldtimer, meant no offense. Both are good, but if we were both in a bar, you got a number:beer: and I didn't (yet). If you had mine, who could you contact to sell it to? Bank? IBM (I wish)....?

Cheers

•••
How about Androidbigdata.com? Got that some time ago on a binge:rolleyes:

•••
How about Androidbigdata.com? Got that some time ago on a binge

I would drop the name, "Android" is a TM

•••
Saw a data sale just reported on Dnjournal - this is not my sale

SurData.com $2,095

Also earlier in this thread I said Dnjournal reported that socialdata.com sold this year for $20k on DomainNameSales. So who bought it? Looks like a domainer, based in the Cayman Islands, who is now offering it for $38k on Sedo and saying one offer already received. So that one was not a sale to an enduser, unless the NSA bought it and wants to dump it now.

•••
On this niche, I still only have this one, which is using the term 'Data' as it's more generic than 'Big Data'... :blink:

attachment.php

It's Indonesian for ‘Data Solution(s)’.

Attachments

• zz.png
    zz.png
    62.7 KB · Views: 178
•••
Deleted.

Last edited:
•••

That is great!
Just make sure he isn't someone wanting you to buy an appraisal first.
I got a $15000 offer for one of my Big Data names but I knew it was an appraisal scam, so be careful and good luck :)

Last edited:
•••
I hope it goes through mate, congrats.

Cheers

Stu

Last edited:
•••
Good luck

don't get excited until you have the money, usually a first offer that high is a hoax or some kind of scam, I hope its not for your sake though

•••
My guess: this is 99.99% scam (appraisal scam or some other type of scam)

His "i am not happy that you are nigerian but i will buy through sedo" comment is probably a psychological trick, trying to make you believe he is a "serious" buyer , trying to come over as the "honest, straightforward" ("i don't like nigerians, but i like the domain") type of buyer and trying to make you think : "ok, if this guy was a scammer, he wouldn't tell me that he doesn't like nigerians, so he must be a serious buyer, an asshole, but serious".

A buyer who wants to buy a domain and is willing to pay $25.000 normally would not risk to piss of a seller and lose the chance to ever be able to buy the domain (he doesn't know who you are! what if you were a very rich nigerian who doesn't give a fuck if a sale goes through or not). If i badly would want a domain (and that would definately be the case if i would be willing to pay $25.000), i would never tell the seller that i am not happy about his race or whatever (even if that should be the case). I would simply ask for Escrow.com or Sedo, no nasty comments.

The criminal energy of these appraisal scammers is limitless and they try each and every trick to talk you in to paying their appraisals.

Now i really hope for you that i am wrong and that this is one of those 0.01% cases and that you will report a successful sale soon,,,,, but i am very skeptical about this.

•••
Deleted

Last edited:
•••
Figured in its own way data is like cash, and distributing it will not always be legit, so picked up

datawashing/ com and a few others.

•••
deleted

Last edited:
•••
Hope its a genuine offer though.

Cheers

Last edited:
•••
edit :)

Last edited:
•••
Deleted

Last edited:
•••
Yeah, ????? have few very nice names in the technology space and the would only purchase top domains.

I feel another email is on its its way, either asking for an appraisal or messing you around a little more.

I would suggest we proceed with the tranfer and see what happens

Last edited:
•••
I just picked up BigDataCompare.com couple of days ago, hope to see some big sales soon.

Last edited:
•••
Deleted

Last edited:
•••
Sold my only data name last week for $5k

D8A (dot) com

•••
Deleted

Last edited:
•••
I don't think it was such a good idea to disclose the name of the company publicly at this stage.

•••
Delete

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back