IT.COM

show your Big data related domain names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Big data = Big bucks
The term big data is now here to stay as with the cloud, it seems repackaging can work wonders!
Unlike other buzzwords like “agile”and “SOA” in the software industry, Big data has already proven to be a keeper!
It is not going to go anytime soon it is a multi billion dollar industry, Big data is officialy the hottest thing since sliced bread.
What Big data Domain names do you own?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
While watching The Masters just now I saw this commercial,

[ame]http://youtu.be/NDv6fnDmqYE[/ame]

:)

•••
At GD I saw hundreds of bigdata domains listed, many of which are meaningless - it's a real eyesore :xf.love:

•••
Not sure if this has already been mentioned, did not go through the whole thread.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/100596726

They're advertising it like crazy, for what it's worth..

•••
•••
BigdataSoft.com How about it

•••
BigdataSoft.com How about it

I had a low offer on BigDataWare dot com a while back so you might get some interest in your domain too.

•••
Just caught two nice domains by backorder.

WeAreBigData.com
BigDataGlobal.com

•••
I just seen this sale on DNJournal,

DataEasy.com $10,000

I can only imagine what EasyData would sell for.

:)

•••

Last edited:
•••
•••
Just came across this surprising sale on namebio, not sure if it has been reported:
big-data-mining.org----$505----2013-04-13----godaddy.com
Seems worthless to me.

Last edited:
•••
Saw this sale reported on DNJournal this week - not mine

DataHealth.com sold for $5,500

•••
On DNJournal this week - not my sale though...

SocialData.com $20,000
sold via DomainNameSales

something of a category killer there.

And man's best friend was there too - also not mine

dogdatabase.com $2,710

•••
•••
Hi Eyedomainous

I really dont think Coke would want a big data name, and I think even if they did, they would certainly use something like Coke.com or AAH.com for this

That is also a typo though (BigDataAh), I assume you own BigDataAah.com as well?

Good luck though

•••
I'm not suggesting Coke would want a big data domain. Clearly they see branding benefits with "Ahh". As I did, and still do.

Also, "BigDataAh" is not a typo, as Ah is a dictionary world. On the other hand "Ahh" is not. In both cases its about a branding.

And yes I have the 'Aah' version as well, which is also a dictionary word. The word 'Aah' expresses delight.

Best of luck to you as well.

Hi Eyedomainous

I really dont think Coke would want a big data name, and I think even if they did, they would certainly use something like Coke.com or AAH.com for this

That is also a typo though (BigDataAh), I assume you own BigDataAah.com as well?

Good luck though

•••
AH - Used to express a range of emotions including surprise, pleasure, sympathy, and realization.

It might be a dictionary word, but its just not a good fit with the big data niche thats all

AH and AAH really mean the same thing if you check the dictionary, thye are just expressions of emotions

I reckon the AAH is a better better

•••
Of course I know the full definition of the word ah / aah. But you said it was a "hack". So clearly you are the one who just looked it up.

Also, the nature of Big Data does have quite an emotional effect on quite a lot of people, hence all the buzz.

And, when new knowledge is gleaned from raw data people have been known to say "Aah, I did not know that". Or something to that effect.

It might be a dictionary word, but its just not a good fit with the big data niche thats all

AH and AAH really mean the same thing if you check the dictionary, thye are just expressions of emotions

I reckon the AAH is a better better

•••
Ok no problem

I said if anything, "ah" was a typo of "aah" which is what coke have, not a hack

•••
For the record, "ah" is not a typo of "aah".

"aah" is actually a varient of "ah"... as 'ah' dates back to the 13th century, while 'aah' was first used in 1843.

Also, for the record, DatAh.com is used by a domain data firm. And, DatAh.net is used by an open source (data) CMS org. so BigDatAh / BigDataAh is a "good fit".

True, I like some of my other (keyword) Ah names better:
Cinemaah.com | Eroticaah.com | Cameraah.com to name a few.

Note, by putting 'ah' after keywords that end in 'a' I get ah and aah... which phonically extends the pronunciation of the keyword (with a 2 letter dictionary word).

Hard to get better than that, for hand regs, at a time when such (single) keyword generics are not obtainable.

Gotta be resourceful at this point in the game. Wait 'till you see what I did with (Keyword)URL.com. (I post a few Regs Of The Day).

To get back on thread, I'm also still regging data names,
DataCentURL.com | DataWomb.com ('Next Gen' tech)
DatasCenter.com

I said if anything, "ah" was a typo of "aah" which is what coke have, not a hack

•••
Okey dokey

Not a commonly used word I can assure you

Its more like Datah, not DatAh, just a brandable data word

•••
Last edited:
•••
Try selling to them then??

It must be common in domaining too then, feel free to show me all the "aah" domains?

Wrong again. DatAh.com Whois Record | DatAh.net Whois Record

Dont look at the whois, have a look at DATAH.com, its not branded as DatAh.com, its a domain registrar lol

Datah.net (only registered a few months ago)...have a look at it

Just my viewpoint guys, thats all.....

•••
what u guys think big data events .com :)

•••
Chandan, I quite like this one and I think there will be more and more expos and events on big data in years to come

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back