Dynadot

Riazishere - a bad person to deal with

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I have not been able to resolve anything thru pm's with NamePro's member riazishere, so I am posting this here to warn other people when dealing with him.

I purchased 67 articles from riazishere from the following thread:
http://www.namepros.com/content-for-sale/661877-67-different-health-contents-100-copyscap.html

His sales thread stated:

>>selling with full rights
>>no grammer, spelling mistake
>>100%Satisfaction with Money back Gurantee

I asked for a paragraph or two, as an example of the writing style.
He sent a couple examples and they seemed ok. So I purchased the 67 articles for $150

After receiving the articles, I was not very happy. Most of the articles were full of grammar and spelling mistakes. Also they were not written very well at all. I contacted riazishere and told him I was not satisfied with the articles and wanted my money back. I reminded him that he gauranteed 100% money back satisfaction.

He has refused to return my money. I have always been fair when dealing with people in my personal business and on this and other forums. I have never cheated anyone. When I tell someone, or state something in writing, I have always been true to my word.

But this guy is not true to his word. I just don't understand how this man can sleep at night. He knows full well that he offered a 100% money back gaurantee. I told him I am not satisfied. I told him I do not want his articles. I told him I would ever never use them.

I usually feel safe when buying, selling, or doing any kind of transaction here because this forum has always made sure that people play by the rules.

What I pray for is riazishere to do the right thing. Or maybe even a Namepro's Mod or Admin step in and do something. Like tell riazishere that he can't post things like he did and then not honor his word.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

rofl. You should have checked how he spelled grammar first before purchasing more from him.

•••
•••
I did see the spelling mistake, but the said the ariticles were written by three doctors.

I have 67 articles about Different health care,disease awareness, prevention tips issues. all are well researched and 100% copyscape Passed, All Are hand written by three Doctors

•••
two copyscap articles were delivered him free of cost, only for his satisfaction...

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 AM ----------

240.00$ US Dollars Was the price of 69 articles, after checking the 2 samples of articles he said he can pay only 150, which i accepted.

rofl. You should have checked how he spelled grammar first before purchasing more from him.

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

first of all sorry for coming late, I was out of city for 4 days, now i am back. and will be coming regularly...let me tell my experience with this person,

first he told he is not in good health and want his money back and showing a condition so i pity on him and refund the money.

He is a webmaster, when i asked how you say my articles are not right, he said his daughter is a doctor/nurse she said those are not right articles.

This person is not honest, He opened the paypal dispute immediately after receiving my 69 articles, mean he wanted to get benefit of these words.
100%Satisfaction with Money back Guaranteed
with no interest of spending money but having everything in free.
being honest he could reject my articles when i provided him 2 copyscape materials for his satisfaction.

paypal made decision in my favor. he came here to talk all this now because paypal detected who is on right, i want to know how i trust this person, i mean if i refund what is gurantee he will not use my articles.

After using all his powers with paypal and threating emails, he is
showing himself an innocent.

i am waiting to listen opinion of others on this. please suggest me guys. Although i have zero feedback it does not mean i am new in this business.

Last edited:
•••
texasgamer on 6/16/2010:
Can you show me a paragraph or two as an example of the writing style?

riazishere on 6/17/2010:
here are the contents i told you, and all are written like this, if you dont like any work then you get your full money back..

texasgamer on 6/20/2010:
PLEASE SEND REFUND. THE ARTICLES WERE NOT WRITTEN VERY WELL AT ALL.

riazishere on 6/21/2010:
i see. so you dont want to keep them, OK.
tell me which articles you found of poor quality.
you need to tell this so i know you are not satisfied,
what is guaranteed that after having your payment you are not going to use them.

texasgamer on 6/21/2010:
I was admitted to the hospital late last nite for breathing problems. I will never use any of the articles. I am a member here for many years and have many good transactions. Read my trader ratings.
I already posted some examples in the forum. I am very dissatisfied. Maybe you can sell thm to someone from your country.
I am typing this on my iPhone.

riazishere on 6/22/2010:
alright.
please tell me how i will sale them, they are already indexed.
if some one even buy and tells they are being sold out second time.
please tell me what you will do if at my place.

texasgamer on 6/23/2010:
just refund my money. I am not going to use them. I will delete them. You can sell them to someone else. How are they indexed already? I have not used them. I don't want anything to do with them. Just refund money and I will not leave you negative ratings and I wlll delete my posts.
I am still sick in the hospital and hopefully be back at home soon. I am typing this on my phone. But just do the right thing so we can clear this up. I don't want any free articles either. I I Just want my money like you promised - money back garantee if not satisfied.

riazishere on 6/23/2010:
Please dont try to emotionaly blackmail me.
if you are in bad health i can pray for your health,
the articles are in your hard drive i dont believe what you do of them, and i dont care because i sold you once with selling rights.
i am not gona give anything in compensation now, I am gona tell paypal about my strong points about this dipute also,
i dont care about negative feedback, if you leave i will also leave a bad comment,
the way you trying to utilize my these words.
money back garantee if not satisfied
sorry its not gona work.
if you were not happy by style, you could tell me when you checked two free contents for review.

texasgamer on 6/24/2010:
In America - and on this forum - when you offer a money back satisfaction gaurentee, then that's what it means. I will show paypal and file a complaint to namepros as well as do a chargeback on my credit card. You are a man with no honor and you fasley advertised your product.

riazishere on 6/24/2010:
but tell me are you an idiot who bought after seeing the free copy of writing style.
answer my this question.
i bet you were a silly who after watching the bad style of writing still bought, or you knowingly wanted to utilize these words
money back satisfaction guarantee
i am very well aware of people like you,
would see you with paypal.

texasgamer on 6/25/2010:
I have never cheated anybody an I have a good reputation here at namepros for many years.
My trader ratings here is excellant. You showed me a couple artilcles that were written ok. But most of the articles I received were garbarge. I was not satisfied. You had a money back garauntee. You sir are the liar and scammer.

riazishere oon 6/26/2010:
but just tell me, why you paid,
if you were not satisfied with the quality of demo work.
just reply me this question and i will refund you.

texasgamer on 6/28/2010:
Riazishere,
The demo work that you showed me was good. I paid you the money because I trusted you and thought that all 67 articles would be just as good, just as good as the demo. But when I received the articles, I was shocked. Some of the articles were written very poorly. They had grammer and spelling mistakes. One of the articles was incomplete. Others just did not make sense. These articles were not written by the same person. And they were not the same quality as the demo articles.
I feel I was scammed. I can say no more, other then you should do the right thing, and refund my money.

riazishere on 7/01/2010:
ok one last question.
what is your education.

texasgamer on 7/02/2010:
Riazishere,
I graduated high school. I also completed one year of college, then I joined the military and completed a one year course in electronics.
My daughter is a Doctor and she is doing her residency at a Harvard affiliate in Boston. I showed her the articles and she agrees with me.

riazishere on 7/05/2010:
i once again advice you to show her all articles, and let me know how many are in bad quality i would take next step accordingly.

texasgamer on 7/07/2010:
Riazishere,
YOU said this:
>>selling with full rights
>>100%Satisfaction with Money back Gurantee\
And I am telling YOU - I AM NOT SATISFIED. I want my money back. This is the last time I am going to tell you. If you do not give my money back, I am going to report you to the forum admins, as a liar and a scammer. I own alot of websites and I am a member of alot of forums. I will blog, write and tell everyone what you did to me. You lied, and you scammed me.
My daughters opinion has nothing to do with this. This is between YOU and ME. YOU riaziahere sold the articles to ME. YOU riaziahere gave ME a 100% Satisfaction with Money back Gurantee. I AM NOT SATISFIED.
Give me my MONEY back ASAP.

riazishere on 7/08/2010
ray the way you opened the dispute without even telling me anything, that shows how clever you were to have the money and articles both.
now i will leave a negative feedback for you if you leave a negative feedback. you said i scammed you and i tell you that you trying to scam me by keeping my articles and money both together.

texasgamer on 7/08/2010:
Don't you get it? I do not want your damn articles. I would be embarrased to use them on any of my sites. Your articles suck. Give me my money back. I will take your articles and burn them If I could. YOUR ARTICLES ARE S**T. I DO NOT WANT THEM. GET THAT THRU YOUR THICK SKULL.

riazishere on 7/12/2010:
i see.
you know what???
i pity on you, you are worst clever person i ever met,
first you used your influence with paypal dispute,
being disappointed from there you are sending me these threating emails,
they are not gona help you,
i again tell you i feel pity on you.

First of all I do not want your pity. I want my money back. You asked me on 6/21/2010 which articles I found of poor quality. I was trying to let you know that I was on an IPHONE, and I was in a hospital. Not out of pity, but - that it would be a major pain in the butt, to go thru 67 articles to show you the poor quality articles. Maybe I should have worded it different.
I had already posted a few examples of your poor quality articles, the day before, and you were wanting more examples of the poor quality. If I wanted pity, I would have told you I had double pnuemonia, with sepsis. I had 6 wires attached to my chest, a pic line in one arm, an iv in another arm, a blood pressure cuff, two leg compression cuffs, an oxygen tube in my nose, and I felt like crap, and you wanted examples of poor
quality articles, when I had already posted some examples the day before I went into the hospital.

Second of all - You insulted my intelligence when you asked me about my
education. I replied and since you said the articles were written by three doctors, I let you know that my daughter is a doctor also. Here is her blog: Texas Jess Blog

Third of all - After receiving the articles I sent you a pm and opened a paypal dispute because I was not satisfied with the articles. By opening a dispute, I was communicating with the (you), not PayPal, about the problem. You declined my request for a refund to settle this dispute. You chose to escalate the dispute to a claim. By escalating my claim YOU were asking PayPal to investigate the case and decided the outcome.
PayPal did not decide in your favor, because they think that your right, or that your articles are well written, they decided in your favor because of their user agreement. This user agreement does not apply to complaints about the quality of goods received. The claims process only applies to the SHIPMENT of goods. You could have sent 67 articles with nothing on them, and you still would have won. You could have sent me 67 articles stating that "PayPal Sucks" and you still would have won. PayPal does not want to get involved in these type cases. In fact they do not read any articles, because the articles are never sent to them. They do not work that way. They are not a judge. They are just following their own rules - which in fact sucks.

Fourth of all - I have never sent you a threating email. I have sent
you only pm's.

Please do the right thing and refund my money. Honor your word. I do not want your articles. I will be happy to hit the delete button and send them to the garbage bin.

•••
i am waiting for the opinion of any third person on it.

•••
•••
•••
---

Last edited:
•••
•••
Did you state the following?

100%Satisfaction with Money back Gurantee

If so then that is the end of the story. He was not 100% satisfied and asked for his money back.

Don't offer a money back guarantee unless you plan to honor it.

Brad

•••
and what if i show a link where he have published those articles.
i am disappointed to see. people are so bossy here,
they are not understanding my problem.

•••
i am disappointed to see. people are so bossy here,
they are not understanding my problem.

I would guess your problem is you have already spent the money and have no way to refund it.

•••
Riazishere,
Please, post the link. I gotta see this.. :)

•••
•••
Thats not my site or blog, nor have I posted any of your articles. You created a blog with blogger, so as no one could see the whois info. You did this or had someone do it for you did'nt you riazishere? Once again
you are proving what kind of person you are. Please refund my money.

•••
Hi there :)

You said

There really is nothing more to add

:)

Please do the right thing

•••
Without any doubts - money back.

•••
Concur, refund the money and control the damage to your reputation.

•••
this person is not true, please guys understand. he used my articles and told he will delete after refuds.

he never talked with me about quality of articles and directly opened paypal dispute and then paypal suspended that payment and listening his problem paypal still released the funds mean they found him guilty.

now i dont know what he is proving here, i tried to show the link where he used those articles, and he said i am lieing.

i only worry refunding to such person.

what is gurantee if he use my articles after having his money refunded.

•••
Check this out:
riazishere owns www.careerscompany.com

Whois info:

Ahmed, Zameer
35 Ahmed Commercial Center Hazoori Bagh road
Multan, Punjab 60000
PK

Domain name: careerscompany.com

Administrative Contact:
[email protected]
Ahmed, Zameer
35 Ahmed Commercial Center Hazoori Bagh road
Multan, Punjab 60000
PK
923216317430 Fax:

Technical Contact:
[email protected]
TechContact, YahooDomains
701 First Ave.
Sunnyvale, CA 94089 US
14089162124 Fax:

Registrar of Record: Netfirms Inc.
Record expires on 2011-03-26.
Record created on 2010-02-22.
Database last updated on 2010-07-18 22:01:29.

Domain Name: CAREERSCOMPANY.COM
Registrar: NETFIRMS, INC.
Whois Server: whois.netfirms.com
Name Server: NS91.JKOOKSERV.COM
Name Server: NS92.JKOOKSERV.COM
Updated Date: 26-feb-2010
Creation Date: 26-mar-2009
Expiration Date: 26-mar-2011
-------------------------------------------------------------
He also owns ExoticShawls.com

Whois info:

Domain Name.......... exoticshawls.com
Creation Date........ 2008-02-27
Registration Date.... 2008-02-27
Expiry Date.......... 2013-02-27
Organisation Name.... YASEEN MUHAMMAD
Organisation Address. alhamra international hamid commercial center
Organisation Address. mumtazabad chowk
Organisation Address. MULTAN
Organisation Address. 60600
Organisation Address. Punjab
Organisation Address. PAKISTAN

Admin Name........... YASEEN MUHAMMAD
Admin Address........ alhamra international hamid commercial center
Admin Address........ mumtazabad chowk
Admin Address........ MULTAN
Admin Address........ 60600
Admin Address........ Punjab
Admin Address........ PAKISTAN
Admin Email..........
Admin Phone.......... +1.092616528503
Admin Fax............

Tech Name............ YahooDomains TechContact
Tech Address......... 701 First Ave.
Tech Address.........
Tech Address......... Sunnyvale
Tech Address......... 94089
Tech Address......... CA
Tech Address......... UNITED STATES
Tech Email........... [email protected]
Tech Phone........... +1.4089162124
Tech Fax.............
Name Server.......... ns91.jkookserv.com
Name Server.......... ns92.jkookserv.com

Now, view the source of exoticshawls.com and look at riazishere's Adsense publisher code.
I'ts the same Adsense code that he is using on http://www.health-news-newyork.blogspot.com/ (Thats the site he says I posted the articles on)
Oh and by the way he uses even a different Adsense code on www.careerscompany.com
I thought it was against Adsense TOS to use multiple pub codes?

Now if you look at the source code of www.health-news-newyork.blogspot.com you will see this: blogger.com/profile/05072978643296610700
which resolves to this page:
Blogger: User Profile: Dr Fostes
I am not Dr Fostes. I can not log into Dr Fostes Blogger account.
Well guess who Dr Fostes is? Dr Fostes is riazishere. Take a look at this site's (whyswineflue.com) whois:

hazuri bagh road multan
near 9 number chungi
Multan, punjab 60600
Pakistan

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (Domain Names, Web Hosting and SSL Certificates - Go Daddy)
Domain Name: WHYSWINEFLU.COM
Created on: 16-Dec-09
Expires on: 16-Dec-10
Last Updated on: 22-Feb-10

Administrative Contact:
Anjum, Zamir [email protected]
software house
hazuri bagh road multan
near 9 number chungi
Multan, punjab 60600
Pakistan

Technical Contact:
Anjum, Zamir [email protected]
software house
hazuri bagh road multan
near 9 number chungi
Multan, punjab 60600
Pakistan

Domain servers in listed order:
NS91.JKOOKSERV.COM
NS92.JKOOKSERV.COM
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
riazishere owns www.pakidesigner.com/ and on the contact page you see this:

Pak Designer interactive Media
Zamir Anjum (CIW, Certified Internet Webmaster)
Contact# 0313-6222054 (mobilink sim is blocked)
mail at [email protected]
www.zamir.deviantart.com
Import Manager & Content Writer
Muhammad Riaz Awan (MBA)
Contact # 0092-301-7447912
www.careerscompany.com

So now we have come full circle, proving I did not post any of the articles. He did this to try to get out of
paying me my refund.

There is so much more that points to riazishere posting the articles he sold me to try to make it seem that I used them. Riazishere has weaved a tangled web full of deceit and lies.

I am tired of researching for the night. But here is some more stuff I found:

Emails of riazishere:
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
drfostes(@)gmail.com
[email protected]

Alias of riazishere:
Zamir Anjum
riazishere
Ahmed, Zameer
YASEEN MUHAMMAD

Adsense publisher codes of riazishere:
pub-7771526283473154
pub-5500268166318369
pub-8227551131685831
pub-7211604687711970

I have also contacted Google Adsense and let them know of riazishere's
mutilple accounts.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Well there is nothing left to say. I suppose mods shoul ban him.

•••
Good job, texasgamer! Let this be a warning to future scammers.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back