NameLot

Outbound process for beginners

Labeled as guide in Domain Selling and Domain Sales, started by rohitgoyal, Sep 20, 2018

Replies:
Views:

1. biggie

biggie Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

lol

you started it :)

imo….

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. rohitgoyal

rohitgoyal Top Contributor VIP Gold Account

Ha ha ha agreed i am at fault here. I just to wanted to share and help other newbies so that they dont waste money and time like i have done in my initial days..

3. loredan

loredan Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

You did a great job sharing all this. I'm sure it helped a lot of newbies and not only newbies.

Don't mind a few retarded gremlins here and there :)

4. rohitgoyal

Well we have to understand one simple difference between outnound and inbound. In outbound we are approaching customer and pitching our service so they are at liberty to react or respond as per their wish. Its only the end user who knows whats their in his mind for opening mail multiple times and still not responding.

5. rohitgoyal

Thanks but due to such retards , even genuine people are unknowingly ignored. Further its always a give and take relationship so if someone wants something than they should offer something in return.. It can be friendship , money or anything else they are good at. I have knowledge of outbound but i am bad in seo or development which other person can be good at and can offer... But majority of guys want free lunch which is dissapointing

6. convertcontent

convertcontent Established Member

I don't think it's the person opening the email 19 times, it is probably a software problem. I can't remember the name at this second, but I installed one of the most popular free Read Receipt programs into my gmail account and it behaved the same way even though I was not opening the email. I found out because I use gmail to take notes, jot down ideas, reminders, tasks, etc, when I'm on the road. Instead of using a pen and paper, I just send myself an email with the note, idea, whatever. When I installed that read receipt program, it would send me lots of read receipts, even when I was not opening the email at the time. Not 19, but a lot and not every time but frequently.

If it has only happened once, maybe the person's baby was playing with his phone?

7. AYORich

AYORich Established Member

Great post @ rohit ..really learnt alot thanks

8. Domaineer1

Domaineer1 Established Member

Hello @rohitgoyal ,

How many initial emails do you send to on average per domain?

Domaineer1
    (y)

9. rohitgoyal

Hi... your query has already been answered in the thread.

10. rohitgoyal

My pleasure ... hopefully it would be of help

11. rohitgoyal

WhY you are saying maybe true but it's not the case all the time.

See in case of outbound you are approaching the buyer who may not be aware about the availability of the domain or may not be much aware aboit domain aftermarket or may not be aware about thethe benefit to their business. Further there are multiple people involved in a singel company and they share or discuss with themu before taking a decision even if its only $200-300 so they open up mail number of times. Many a times end user may just be curious or confused after receiving your mail so they check it multiple times..

As per my personal experience.. if a mail is opened multiple times than normally you would receive a response even if its a no

12. elmoney

elmoney Top Contributor VIP

Many thanks for indian SEO webdesign spammers, that our outbound emails are get into in spam at potential buyers. I also receiving a spam emails in my inbox from indian Seo webdesigners every day.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
  13. rohitgoyal

Well I don't deny that couple of companies from india are purely into samming but spammers are everywhere... I receive spam mails from US based companies on daily basis for Seo and web development..

14. Domains - Wanted

Domains - Wanted Top Contributor VIP

Yeah, except those are, for the most part, companies based in India purpoting to be US-based. Ditto re all those English sounding names of people sending that spam. John Kelly is in fact Rakesh Batra or something like that. At least that's what I infer from their very pronounced accents on the phone, supposedly calling from Pasadena, California :ROFL::ROFL:

15. rohitgoyal

Most of the genuine and authentic companies based in US keep their back office or marketing setup in India which is a well known fact...

Having said that there are plenty of individuals and companies based in US and Europe who are also into spamming..

In nutshell spammers are everywhere though maybe high or low based on paricular demographic...

16. Domains - Wanted

Sure, except those jobs are, again for the most part, outsourced to independent Indian companies, not own branches of those US clients :xf.wink:
    True enough.

17. Mukesh01

Mukesh01 Established Member

Very useful article. Thanks rohit sir

18. rohitgoyal

Thankx

19. YairDD

YairDD Top Contributor VIP

I have emailed over 10 companies regarding my domains that they should be very interested in.

Didn't get any answer from anyone yet ( it's been a week )

what am I doing wrong?

I just email the mail I can find and this what I send -

Title - XXXXXX.com Domain is Available

Text -

Hey,

I own the domain XXXXXXX.com and I decided to sell it, came across your company and thought maybe you would want to purchase it.

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,

Yair.

20. rohitgoyal

Pray to God , thats all you can do....

21. YairDD

I did good though? or should the message be written differently?

22. Domains - Wanted

In a word: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
    I'm afraid God won't be able to help here :xf.cry::xf.cry:

Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
  23. YairDD

????

24. Domains - Wanted

Sorry, frankly, don't know where to start and how to put it so that you wouldn't be offended. Hence the :facepalm:

25. YairDD

I just started with domaining.

Instead of coming with that atitude of "I'm the best, you're a joke" you can help me and give me directions & tips.

Thanks for nothing babe.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice