NameSilo

My outbound this month

Labeled as strategy in Domain Selling and Domain Sales, started by abstractdomainer, May 7, 2020

Replies:
Views:

1. BBQ Names

BBQ Names Upgraded Member Blue Account

No, I do not because my intent was not to sell through Afternic and it’s 20% commission, if I could get them to engage with me directly, or just type it in and buy it via my Epik landing page, or my Efty landing page either of which would be no commission, or maybe 9%. It is fine if someone finds the domain by Godaddy/Afternic or one of their many partners ( maybe searching keywords). THAT is why I use them, for more exposure, but I would rather sell it without the commission!

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. abstractdomainer

abstractdomainer Upgraded Member Gold Account

Any luck? How much time did it take for you to get those mails?
    Any sale yet?

3. noneisnone

noneisnone Established Member

a day to get the emails since this time i focused on getting the emails for company higher ups especially marketing 20 emails opened out of 60 no response yet but two look promising they were forwarded to someone else so i think there is potential there

Last edited: May 15, 2020
  4. noneisnone

the first 300emails were useless [email protected] emails with no luck what so ever
    learned from my mistake and moved on

5. BBQ Names

BBQ Names Upgraded Member Blue Account

What email program do you use to see if emails are opened. I never have used any, but heard about Boomerang, Streak, Mixmax, and Yesware today. Any thoughts?

6. abstractdomainer

abstractdomainer Upgraded Member Gold Account

Hubspot is good I think for this one.

7. Genius327

Genius327 Top Contributor VIP

@abstractdomainer Could you please recommend a email service to use for sending emails in bulk? I am happy to pay it's fees as long as gives decent delivery rates...

8. Shyam12

Shyam12 Established Member

Hey I managed to grab a domain named liveinpennsylvania.com pretty much every other state was taken with this format and has been sold. The thing is I am totally new to domain flipping and this is my second domain i bought the first one was audiofnewyork.com and i haven't got any replies from the dealers of audi in new york after i mailed them and i can't call them as I am from india.I need to know how to find the potential buyers for the liveinpennsylvania.com and how much would it go for?? I need help as I am entirely new to this domain flipping. Thank you

9. aheiven

aheiven Established Member

After reading the experience of many of the predecessors above is very good, there is a question: How do you write the subject of outbound mail to attract people to open the mail?

10. Temitope

Temitope Established Member

Subject line grader or send check it an online tool will do justice to that

Last edited: Jul 15, 2020
  11. noneisnone

"Domain.com Inquiry!" is what i use

12. Rory Ivey

Rory Ivey Top Contributor VIP

It's not easy to sell domains even when you are proactive. I had a career coach getting mad at me saying if he had 400 names, he wouldn't need a job and why am i not reaching out. This dude think i started yesterday or domaining is easy smh.

I only get decent replies when i do outbound for solid names...like bolt.org or launchup.com etc. But other good brandables or awesome two words don't get much response. I love when buyers come to me. It's best to just market yourself well and also list around for exposure. They can only buy what they see or what they want.

I'm not sure of a solution apart from just learning to buy solid names that will sell.
    If a outbound strategy works for you...please share...thanks

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice