IT.COM

information I will never help another domainer

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
So I have a guy hit me up with an unsolicited direct message asking me to buy a 3 letter domain -he did the same thing months ago with another name and I nicely said no.
He wanted 6 figures months ago and now 50k. It is a nice 3 letter but I am trying to sell Birdsnest.com and pacemakers.com right now so I’m tied up.
The guy keeps messaging me so I decide to help him out and I reach out to my big boy contacts - I try not to bother these guys unless it’s something good and out of my range.
This is on Monday - a holiday where I live. My big guy gives me a number and the seller doesn’t like it. Ok - don’t take it - goodbye. Nope - comes back with another number. I tell him my big guy won’t negotiate- he insists.
At this point I am a broker on this deal! My big guy literally tells me “ tell him to fuck off” and my big guy is in the middle of closing on a house. The buyer knows all this information and keeps pushing. He finally tells me he will take the big guys offer after hours of telling me he has had better offers. I’m shielding my big guy from all this nonsense to help the seller get a deal done - he seems desperate.
I literally tell him that the big guy is buying a house as we speak - he has to agree and then I will give you his email for escrow. I’m not giving out the big guys name or email to anyone or he will disown me.
He keeps pressing me for his address.
It’s a holiday - I’m off work - my wife is complaining because I’m ignoring her and the kids - it was the last 80 degree day in Buffalo for 7 months. The buyer is busy buying a house with his wife out of the country with a time difference.
I finally get the ok from the big boy to give him an address to start escrow. I DM the buyer the address and.......POOF! Not even a thank you. It’s been 2 days and I know Escrow closed - the last message is me giving him an email address and then silence.
I literally spent hours as a go between helping this seller - I had to keep a buffer or the big boy would have told him to kiss his ass and backed out.
I spent my day off helping someone and not even a thanks - if you read this - it’s normally 10% - you’re welcome- that was a big sale - enjoy you sale and money.
Don’t help people-

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have never divulged who the two parties are - I keep my word
In your first and original post, you should have never said the buyer was busy buying a house.

•••
So now you're suggesting 'the buyer', who's not been in this thread, photo-shopped someone else's image. ..ooo..kaayy.. You clear up so much that's been said or pointed out here. wow.
You must have a serious case of NPD - If you wife loves you she will do everything she can to check you in to get help.................. Seriously consider it

You've physiologically fell apart my friend
I have an amazing marriage-job- home-kids - my life is awesome!
That’s why none of this bothers me - it’s all an online fantasy world. None of you buys what I sell (a few have) so why do I care what some person I have never met and I don’t do business with cates about me
You’re not getting it - this world you live in online only exists in our heads - none of this is real. Your family and friends are reality - none of this matters

•••
•••
I didn’t post it so I have no idea?
You are still here- enthralled - you can’t quit me can you?
What have I done wrong? Why do you always have a hard on for me? I do t know you and have never said a bad word about you.
I am different than you - why is that so hard to understand? We all see the world differently.
You love to flatter yourself don't you.
Trust me, I'm not enthralled of you and definitely don't have a hard on for you (":xf.eek:"!). I don't know you either, and am pretty sure I don't want to after reading all your various postings. All I'm doing is pointing out the inconsistencies in your braggadocios postings you keep making. If that bothers you, than don't do so. You're no better of a domainer than anyone else here, you just want others to think so, and that you're not, after a few years of domaining, a 'bottom runger' because you correspond with a few 'big guys'. (Like no one else does.) We're all so impressed. NOT.

•••
You love to flatter yourself don't you.
Trust me, I'm not enthralled of you and definitely don't have a hard on for you (":xf.eek:"!). I don't know you either, and am pretty sure I don't want to after reading all your various postings. All I'm doing is pointing out the inconsistencies in your braggadocios postings you keep making. If that bothers you, than don't do so. You're no better of a domainer than anyone else here, you just want others to think so, and that you're not, after a few years of domaining, a 'bottom runger' because you correspond with a few 'big guys'. (Like no one else does.) We're all so impressed. NOT.
But here you are still communicating with me!
How am I bragging- please tell me?
You have no idea what my sales are or who I talk to, I don’t post that here. I posted 1 sale and people like you got all butt hurt so I stopped posting sales.
You sure do like talking to some you dislike.
I love this shit - I could go back and forth all day.

•••
But here you are still communicating with me!
How am I bragging- please tell me?
You have no idea what my sales are or who I talk to, I don’t post that here. I posted 1 sale and people like you got all butt hurt so I stopped posting sales.
You sure do like talking to some you dislike.
I love this sh*t - I could go back and forth all day.
You answer your own questions. Ha.
Yeah I'm butt hurt over what a nobody like you does.
Whatever, your postings say all one needs to know about you, a self righteous, egotistical, braggadocios wanna be. Funny how all the older in age the domainer here, the more condescending, argumentative and defensive they are.

You da domaining man ug. But, at least you do live up to your moniker.

•••
Not a wannabe - I am who I am
A wannabe what? I have an amazing life - this is just vacation money - I have a real job

•••
•••
Just curious ug, being the man of his word you say you are (:xf.rolleyes:), what ever happened to this -
I am canceling my Namepros account for now - I can’t deal with backstabbing and childish assholes on this site
Oh, yeah, you cleared that up here -
I love this sh*t - I could go back and forth all day.

•••
Just curious ug, being the man of his word you say you are (:xf.rolleyes:), what ever happened to this -
Talked to @Eric Lyon about it and it doesn’t serve the purpose I wanted. Go ahead and ask him - I don’t lie

•••
For someone who hates me you sure can’t stop yourself can you?
Let’s be friends

•••
•••
Ironically, the "small guy" seems to be the bigger man in all of this

•••
I am truly loyal to a fault to people that don’t follow me around bashing me
You are a stand up awesome guy
maybe u two should get a room or something :xf.eek:

•••
So I have a guy hit me up with an unsolicited direct message asking me to buy a 3 letter domain -he did the same thing months ago with another name and I nicely said no.
He wanted 6 figures months ago and now 50k. It is a nice 3 letter but I am trying to sell Birdsnest.com and pacemakers.com right now so I’m tied up.
The guy keeps messaging me so I decide to help him out and I reach out to my big boy contacts - I try not to bother these guys unless it’s something good and out of my range.
This is on Monday - a holiday where I live. My big guy gives me a number and the seller doesn’t like it. Ok - don’t take it - goodbye. Nope - comes back with another number. I tell him my big guy won’t negotiate- he insists.
At this point I am a broker on this deal! My big guy literally tells me “ tell him to f*ck off” and my big guy is in the middle of closing on a house. The buyer knows all this information and keeps pushing. He finally tells me he will take the big guys offer after hours of telling me he has had better offers. I’m shielding my big guy from all this nonsense to help the seller get a deal done - he seems desperate.
I literally tell him that the big guy is buying a house as we speak - he has to agree and then I will give you his email for escrow. I’m not giving out the big guys name or email to anyone or he will disown me.
It’s a holiday - I’m off work - my wife is complaining because I’m ignoring her and the kids - it was the last 80 degree day in Buffalo for 7 months. The buyer is busy buying a house with his wife out of the country with a time difference.
I finally get the ok from the big boy to give him an address to start escrow. I DM the buyer the address and.......POOF! Not even a thank you. It’s been 2 days and I know Escrow closed - the last message is me giving him an email address and then silence.
I literally spent hours as a go between helping this seller - I had to keep a buffer or the big boy would have told him to kiss his ass and backed out.
I spent my day off helping someone and not even a thanks - if you read this - it’s normally 10% - you’re welcome- that was a big sale - enjoy you sale and money.
Don’t help people-
At this point I am a broker on this deal! My big guy literally tells me “ tell him to f*ck off” and my big guy is in the middle of closing on a house. The buyer knows all this information and keeps pushing. He finally tells me he will take the big guys offer after hours of telling me he has had better offers. I’m shielding my big guy from all this nonsense to help the seller get a deal done - he seems desperate.
Don’t help people-

•••
From the description it looks like your big boy is Andrew Rosner{owner of media options and domain Sherpa . com} out of country buying house,if you know the big boy well ,you should have told him to take 10% off the top that would cover the buyers fee plus the 10% hes giving you.So you would have made 20% instead of 10%. To come to this forum and say don't help anyone is really something. Your not helping anyone if your charging them. The headline should have read. Nothing in life is free coming from me.

Last edited:
•••
Can't we just petition to add a "thanks" button to DMs and get this over with?

•••
•••
I would keep helping because when i was new here, many guys here helped me a lot without asking anything in return and i have helped many without asking something in return. To be honest it has build a great relation with many people around here. They are friends now.

Any quite honestly when your intention is to help someone. Then you shouldn't expect something in return but if you are doing business. Then it's you right to ask percentage of sale.

•••
From the description it looks like your big boy is Andrew Rosner{owner of media options and domain Sherpa . com} out of country buying house,if you know the big boy well ,you should have told him to take 10% off the top that would cover the buyers fee plus the 10% hes giving you.So you would have made 20% instead of 10%. To come to this forum and say don't help anyone is really something. Your not helping anyone if your charging them. The headline should have read. Nothing in life is free coming from me.

Rosner is the first one to sell other domainers crap names under the guise that they are excellent names for a "steal" price. He will also pay you pennies on the dollar for your names, very happily.

A great way for him to be "a contact" of yours is to do one of the aforementioned things above. Neither leaving you in a good position, but with a friend who will gladly take from you.

Does this make for a shrewd businessman, sure, but people should know who they are dealing with before they get the idea that he is some kind of generous benefactor of the domain world.

The guy is a shark. Will tell you your names are 'low value' or that you should sell for the first offer you get.

Keep in mind, that the more funds a domainer has the more competition there is for him.

There is one thing that OP got right; there are not many "friends" here in domaining, if any at all.

•••
I don't know where your going with this,all I am stating here is that if you listen to domain Sherpa, (which the ugly dork has been a guest from the previous owner mike cyger}.,Andrew rosner always says if you bring him a domain property or lead and it closes ,you will get a few K referral fee ,and the guy is old school Ethical,hes not screwing anyone .Anyone can call A.Rosner and get him on the phone and he will actually help people if he can and close a deal for you with an end user,but hes not gonna do grunt work for you when hes closing deals in the millions for clients with premium domains.
My post is about , The Ugly,ugly dork coming to a brotherly domaining help each other domainer site ,makes a phone call then cries that he dident put a commission into an easy escrow.com form which he should have written up and controlled himself. ,Then states hes done helping others and then telling others this is only chump change to him anyway.

Last edited:
•••
I don't know where your going with this,all I am stating here is that if you listen to domain Sherpa, (which the ugly dork has been a guest from the previous owner mike cyger}.,Andrew rosner always says if you bring him a domain property or lead and it closes ,you will get a few K referral fee ,and the guy is old school Ethical,hes not screwing anyone .Anyone can call A.Rosner and get him on the phone and he will actually help people if he can and close a deal for you with an end user,but hes not gonna do grunt work for you when hes closing deals in the millions for clients with premium domains.
My post is about , The Ugly,ugly dork coming to a brotherly domaining help each other domainer site ,makes a phone call then cries that he dident put a commission into an easy escrow.com form which he should have written up and controlled himself. ,Then states hes done helping others and then telling others this is only chump change to him anyway.

I cited your post, wasn't a call for debate or dialogue, nor was I disagreeing with you.

Just highlighting how relationships with Drew Rosener typically work out if you aren't careful.

OP has a love/hate affair with the NP forum, nothing else to really see here.

IMO Richard should have made terms clear, but I often find that people with this kind of animosity towards others have communication challenges that results in frustration leading to these kinds of outburst . Think Kanye or Trump.

Just another lesson to be learned.

•••
Interesting thread indeed...

Lesson: Get it in writing...:xf.wink:

Last edited:
•••
•••
Don’t help people-
I think you guys should STOP attacking uglydork. He has shared tons of valuable info over the years. All he gets is attacks for sharing information others can use. There is Zero benefit of ever attacking other domainers, but huge damage. These attacks on uglydork are just some sort of jealousy. Please stop it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back