NameSilo

I will never help another domainer

Labeled as information in General Domain Discussion started by uglydork, Oct 10, 2018.

Replies:
Views:

1. uglydork

uglydork Active Member VIP

Fact - I gave you escrow email 4 pm Monday
    Fact - I posted this 1:40 Wednesday

That’s almost 2 days
    f*ck your minus commutes and sleep - you had no problem staying awake to start escrow right away
    Do you want me to post screen shots of your crap

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Recons.Com

Recons.Com Active Member VIP

This guy is absolutely true to his nickname...

I'd hate him to help me, even if he was the last person on the earth that could...

still chirping about the delay in thanks for a deal that did not go through, while trying to damage the reputation of the guy he "helped" and exposing the buyer, his "big guy", without his consent, by providing too much details.

3. uglydork

I didn’t care when you bashed me last year and I don’t care this year.
    You literally mean nothing to my sales and never will.

4. Recons.Com

Recons.Com Active Member VIP

For a self declared instigator that thrives on controversy, you have incredibly thin skin...

5. Silentptnr

Silentptnr Hey From L.A. VIP

It's hard to see people I like and respect not getting along. I truly value my relationships with each of you. None of this will change my hope to work with each of you in time.

6. uglydork

I have thin skin because I don’t care about you?
    Show me what value you have ever brought to a conversation in which I was involved? You follow me around and make snide comments- you are obsessed with me like a little teenage girl with a middle school crush
    I’m not sure what your fascination is with me - do you need a hug?

7. uglydork

I am truly loyal to a fault to people that don’t follow me around bashing me
    You are a stand up awesome guy

8. xynames

xynames XYNames.com PRO VIP

I don't plan to comment on this further, but what I don't "get" is why UglyDork keeps saying that he doesn't care and didn't expect anything, and yet makes such a big stink over it. The big stink started with his creating this thread in the first place, and continues with his harping on it over and over.

To that extent I must agree with Recons.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
  9. uglydork

The only stink I am making is over someone following me around harassing me over his own agenda- this goes back a year so I know you don’t have the history

10. hawkeye

hawkeye Top Member PRO VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

You flatter yourself thinking anyone follows you around.
    And..'of course' don't think you bring any of this on upon yourself?!?

11. uglydork

Trust me - people follow me around. Why is that so hard to believe?
    Look at the the numbers and you know my name. My DM is full of people who love it when I post, I have people asking to buy/sell names.
    You don’t have to agree with me and frankly I don’t care if you do
    You sell the sizzle not the steak

12. hawkeye

There you go. You love to boast/brag of your domaining expertness(:xf.rolleyes:), yet when you get blow back, you're taken aback and all out defensive.
    I bet you and bulloney are buddies here.

13. MapleDots

MapleDots Domain Properties 2010 - 2018 VIP

Looks like the cat is out of the bag and the two parties exchanging responses here have probably been under a bit of stress.

Main question I have is why would such a prominent buyer back out of a three letter .com purchase for 50k?

Has anyone asked Rick Schwartz if he wants it? He says they are all worth a million right?

So I look at all of this as an opportunity for the seller to make more money and if uglydork is owed a commission make him earn it by brokering a sale through to the end.

All in all it could be a win win for everyone involved and the whole domain industry could save a bit of face.

I must say I am surprised the sale did not go through, especially with such a high profile purchaser.

14. uglydork

I never bragged about my expertness? I’m just saying people like the drama
    I don’t take sh*t from anyone. I am certainly not the biggest domain guy but I am not bottom rung either.
    I’m not taken aback by anything- you still don’t get it. This is ratings - media - name recognition. I don’t care what you think and I really mean that.
    The only people I care about know who they are. You = just another ego trying to prove you smarter/better than me.

15. hawkeye

Drew cuts to the chase, especially with domainers trying to sell to him, and I'd bet there was more than has been alluded to when the seller dealt directly with him.

16. .X.

.X. Name It Gold Account VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

I am not really surprised about the sale not going through, when negotiations run long, the buyers patience wears thin.

I am surprised that these two members want to air all this out here, by phone or DM would probably settle their differences far more efficiently IMO

Carry on

17. uglydork

Hey Maple - you I respect
    Have I ever showed you a good Canadian name I thought you might like? Did I ask anything for it? Did you thank me?
    That’s the entire point of all of this - be courteous and people will go out of their way to help you!

18. hawkeye

Because you made one lucky sale? whatever. And I never said or alluded to being smarter or better than you, but thanks for the compliment.

19. uglydork

The sale means nothing to me - I did my part as a favor. Nothing more. The sale is between the seller and buyer whoever they are. I have yet to reveal either identity

20. uglydork

1 sale - smh
    But yet you can’t stop making googly eyes at me - your hooked

21. hawkeye

See ug, you say this, yet when one looks at the image crypto posted between the two of you, you can read thru the black out, that you gave him Drews email addy. You just passing that out to everybody you email with?

22. uglydork

That’s not from me - how do I know what the buyer did - photoshop? No idea
    Like I said - I have never divulged who the two parties are - I keep my word
    You can hate me or not respect me but I always keep my word

23. MSN-Domains

MSN-Domains Established Member

You must have a serious case of NPD - If you wife loves you she will do everything she can to check you in to get help.................. Seriously consider it

You've physiologically fell apart my friend

The fact you seem to be gleeful with joy by blowing this > non-story up is disturbingly worrying on so many levels

24. hawkeye

So now you're suggesting 'the buyer', who's not been in this thread, photo-shopped someone else's image. ..ooo..kaayy.. You clear up so much that's been said or pointed out here. wow.

25. uglydork

I didn’t post it so I have no idea?
    You are still here- enthralled - you can’t quit me can you?
    What have I done wrong? Why do you always have a hard on for me? I do t know you and have never said a bad word about you.
    I am different than you - why is that so hard to understand? We all see the world differently.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags: