NameSilo

advice Please advice! I don't understand!!

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch

Sam Roy

Top Member
Impact
2,115
One guy used to contact me about my domains few months back. He usually ask "Is this domain for sale?What is the price?" When I tell him to make offer or I quote a price, he never gets back. I stopped replying him. Yesterday, I got a message from same name but with a little different email address asking me his interest in one of my domains?
Is it Scam? Or he is trying to get a price from me and try to resell it to another buyer/investor?

thank you.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
It is unlikely. He mentions the exact domain name he wants from me. It is not possible in bulk emailing. I have lost interest in his email but still have shoot a reply back. If he evades this time again I will make his name public and also one of his email.

Sure he can do that with automation. You just need a list of names and emails, then make a macro and away you go. Johname hit the nail on the head.
 
1
•••
Holy Guacamole! @Kate @mad409
dn-tirekickers.JPG
 
3
•••
I stopped replying to lowball offers as they have never converted into sales.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back