Dynadot

new gtlds Google bought X.Company (and moved from SolveForX.com to it)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Al Marri

Alphabet.companyTop Member
Impact

Hello everyone

Google bought X.Company from the first owner was Chinese person so Google use that name for X project .

X.Company

image.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@wwwweb

i want say Thanks God i'm fine , everything important i need i can have it and Thanks to God always and , for that i want say i can waiting more no problem for me .

if you think $500 K will renew all domain names i can renew all domain names with our problem Thanks God for that .

i don't lose any thing . we have time what the God want happen to me it will .
If all is fine, and your are content, make the $500K sale, and let someone who needs the domain have it for their business. Why do you choose to torture them by asking for even more money, if you are truly fine?

•••
We have time i think that name can support Google , i think no need to sale it fast .

•••
Why would Google pay you $1M for AZ.Company when they can use their own brand AZ.Google ?

•••
Why would Google pay you $1M for AZ.Company when they can use their own brand AZ.Google ?

Why Google Bought X.Company they can keep that project with X.Google i think if they do your idea it will be better . :)

•••
Why Google Bought X.Company they can keep that project with X.Google i think if they do your idea it will be better . :)
Yes, and they paid $10K GBP for X.Company, not 500K, not $1M be realistic

They have to answer to shareholders

•••
Sorry, You are a domain investor, so when someone makes you a $500k offer for a made up GTLD that cost $100, and you don't accept it is kind of a red flag.

I would take the $500K, bank half, and use the rest to invest back in.

There has been no documented $500K sale in a GTLD yet, even when a .com sells for that much it is a big deal.

Do you reqlaize what you would do for the space, the extension, and your other .company names when you register a $500K sale?

I'm skeptical, prove me wrong
I think in one of his other post, he stated that he wanted to make sure the buyer was serious about paying $500K for AZ.company...that's why he didn't sell it yet...because of a possible shady buyer plot.

•••
Yes, and they paid $10K GBP for X.Company, not 500K, not $1M be realistic

They have to answer to shareholders

Oh i forget that :) my domain not .com or xyz Sorry , bro i think it not my business if the owner of x.company sale it for $1 dollar or $10,000 K or Free , he believe and do what he want , also me i can believe of my work and the value of my list . i think normal .

•••
I think in one of his other post, he stated that he wanted to make sure the buyer was serious about paying $500K for AZ.company...that's why he didn't sell it yet...because of a possible shady buyer plot.
Open up Escrow.com, and use their concierge service?

Of course a $500K offer for a 1 year old GTLD sounds shady to all of us.

•••
@wwwweb
The Offer by Chat in FaceBook.

•••
@wwwweb
The Offer by Chat in FaceBook.
Ok, understood, I thought you had vetted the offer, that is a different story, that could be a minor, currency confusion, etc... but by opening up escrow.com with concierge transfer it costs you nothing.

I guess we think differently when it comes to such things.

Last edited:
•••
If he is your friend so please explain to him what Company meaning , this opportunity not always happen , i'm sure when Google bought it from him he don't know the buyer was Google inc for that moment , i hope he learn from that mistake.

.company best Option for companies . i think the best deals it will happen between the owners of those domain names ".company" and the companies around this world .

Only we need patience until the we get the correct offer from the right company .

Goodness me, this is really quite pathetic. Honestly, you think .company is the best option for companies, rather than .com?

I hope you learn to see reality for what it is, rather than living in a bubble.

•••
Ok, understood, I thought you had vetted the offer, that is a different story, that could be a minor, currency confusion, etc... but by opening up escrow.com with concierge transfer it costs you nothing.

I guess we think differently when it comes to such things.

To show for those people what i say it's true and i'm clear

image.png

•••
Goodness me, this is really quite pathetic. Honestly, you think .company is the best option for companies, rather than .com?

I tend to agree, there are many options including .co that could be used as a shortener for .company, that is when I hear such offers, and not accepting I just don't get it.

•••
Last edited:
•••

Last edited:
•••
•••

honestly :
.com sounds complicated or communism

OF COURSE .company fits every COMPANY
maybe you are trapped in a cave and live in habit :xf.wink:

did you ever thought about that ?

•••
@Almarri.Company - I wsh you good luck in your domaining, even if I don;t agree with your outlook, it is your free choice to make.

If you make a huge sale and prove me wrong, please do share it.
Thanks

•••
Domain Name

email.company 99 USD 2016-10-12 GoDaddy
registry.company
350 USD 2016-10-12 Private
g.company
1353 EUR 2016-07-30 Sedo
development.company
250 USD 2016-06-30 Afternic
i.company
2150 USD 2016-02-19 Sedo
Engineering.company
3000 USD 2015-12-20 Private
trusted.company
1800 EUR 2015-10-01 Sedo
Seafood.company
1200 USD 2014-11-30 EncoreNames.com
living.company
1999 USD 2014-04-11 Sedo
source?

•••
•••
Nice info.

May be more extensions will popup next time
.corporation
.industry
.corp
.LLC
.PLC
.Enterprise
.MNC
.SYNDICATE
.FIRM
.ESTABLISHMENT

•••
Adding to my portfolio is www.Cities.company

Last edited:
•••
1- i want only make sure that person sure for that deal .
2- i don't want to be fast for sale any Domain Names .

There's some Domain Name i don't accept to sale it less than $1 M because i believe that name have strong meaning for any companies also i think there's some names can be more .
as someone who sells domains as their full time job, i'd say you're a fool thinking that and you are lying about any 500k offers.

•••
Ok, I think it's time to lay off this guy. He simply just opened a post about Google buying x.company It's starting to look like bullying from many of these post.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back