NameSilo

new gtlds Google bought X.Company (and moved from SolveForX.com to it)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Al Marri

Alphabet.companyTop Member
Impact

Hello everyone

Google bought X.Company from the first owner was Chinese person so Google use that name for X project .

X.Company

image.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Ok, I think it's time to lay off this guy. He simply just opened a post about Google buying x.company It's starting to look like bullying from many of these post.

some are just jealous
even they make .company more interesting :xf.smile:

•••
I got a 50 dollar offer for best.company, I guess from who.

•••
•••
best.company is a huge name :xf.wink:

At least it is a name for any business with hybris / megalomania. It would be cool when people ask about your site and you just say "best.company". For a moment, I was thinking to use it for my domain portfolio.

Apart from that, I'm not sure. I have it for sale at 995 USD and no requests yet.

Last edited:
•••
At least it is a name for any business with hybris / megalomania. It would be cool when people ask about your site and you just say "best.company". For a moment, I was thinking to use it for my domain portfolio.

Apart from that, I'm not sure. I have it for sale at 995 USD and no requests yet.

people can say : i work @ the best company :xf.smile: ( sounds good )

be patient :xf.wink:

Google just bought X.Company and it,s going viral ( good things will happen )

•••
people can say : i work @ the best company :xf.smile: ( sounds good )

be patient :xf.wink:

Google just bought X.Company and it,s going viral ( good things will happen )

Thanks, I am patient with all my best names. All of them have rather low renewals and I will have no problem to keep them for many years. IF they start to sell in an even better fashion in the future, I will raise my prices accordingly.

•••
wow :xf.wink:

look @ this

company

•••
as someone who sells domains as their full time job, i'd say you're a fool thinking that and you are lying about any 500k offers.

do you need company ? :xf.confused:

•••
•••
•••

bestcompany.com is a ranking website.

Also it can be used for dating.

•••
bestcompany.com is a ranking website.

Also it can be used for dating.

Thanks, you are right. I did not even think of these possibilities. It can also be a site about dogs. B-)

•••
A Company is a legal entity made up of an association of persons, be they natural, legal, or a mixture of both, for carrying on a commercial or industrial enterprise. Company members share a common purpose and unite in order to focus their various talents and organize their collectively available skills or resources to achieve specific, declared goals. Companies take various forms such as:

A company or association of persons can be created at law as legal person so that the company in itself can accept limited liability for civil responsibility and taxation incurred as members perform (or fail) to discharge their duty within the publicly declared "birth certificate" or published policy.

Because companies are legal persons, they also may associate and register themselves as companies – often known as a corporate group. When the company closes it may need a "death certificate" to avoid further legal obligations.

Meanings and definitions

A company can be defined as an "artificial person", invisible, intangible, created by or under law, with a discrete legal personality, perpetual succession, and a common seal.[citation needed] It is not affected by the death, insanity, or insolvency of an individual member.

Etymology
The English word company has its origins in the Old French military term compaignie (first recorded in 1150), meaning a "body of soldiers", and originally from the Late Latin word companio "companion, one who eats bread [pane] with you", first attested in the Lex Salica as a calque of the Germanic expression *gahlaibo (literally, "with bread"), related to Old High German galeipo "companion" and Gothic gahlaiba "messmate". By 1303, the word referred to trade guilds. Usage of company to mean "business association" was first recorded in 1553,[citation needed] and the abbreviation "co." dates from 1769.

Source : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Company

.company makes sense :xf.wink:

Search results for Company ( 公司 Gōngsī )

Baidu : 百度为您找到相关结果约100,000,000个

Bing : abut 2,600,000,000 results

Google : about 4,940,000,000 results

•••
•••
•••
.company is a highly-searched keyword in association with review forums and blogs,
making this TLD an intuitive option for review services.

•••
•••
.company is a business-focused domain that offers companies an additional option beyond existing domains like .biz and .co

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
OZ Own
Global inter bank Platform Business
image.png

OZ.Company

•••
We don't need an other kingof.top here. Please leave this community as it was. These kind of threads are simply ridiculous. Just because a big company have a domain in dot company does not mean anything as long as the domain is not in use.
Have a look at dot xxx domains, lots of sales even in the 6 figure and look at the current market.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back