NameSilo

FREE Domain Transfer to Network Solutions with Free 1 Year Extension! No Limitation!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Shakib K.

HostCram LLCEstablished Member
Impact

* Offer applies to new Transfer-In request initiated from a valid registrar to Network Solutions by 10/1/2017. This offer is valid only for .com, .net, .org, .info, and .biz domain names. Offer applies only to transfer in service fees, not domain name registrations or renewals. Purchase of the transfer service does not guarantee that the transfer will be successful.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have many domain, but i will not take a risk for even single domain for money, as if anything bad happened i will lose my sleeps, and i am responsible for my domains

yes.. true.. me too now I cannot login... and cannot reset pasword etc. like the other people said. same thing.

in a way I am glad it happened now.. rather than with some other good domains I had ordered but not yet entered auth codes.

so far the damage for me was only 3 transfered domains.. expired ones from domain.com for which I did not care much anyway. those are the only auth codes I entered.

imagine if you transfer some of your goodies there, and then they start going after your accnt!

wasted some time creating orders, but.. lesson hard learned. I will rememeber about ns for future.. not that I didn't hear terrible things before.. but.. free can be very tempting! :)

all in all if you do say up to 50 domains with them (and do not take my word for it) I think you may go unnoticed. do 200+ and things may get tricky. whatever you do, I highly discourage given some people's issues with login and accnt now, includng mine, that you begin with your best domains... maybe do the ones you don't really care about losing anyway.

gl to all!

Last edited:
•••
I have done business with web.com before and learned my lesson.. My rules are:

1. never do business with web.com. Stay away forever.
2. when considering a new service, I should read reviews before I start using that service, not after.

•••
yes.. true.. me too now I cannot login... and cannot reset pasword etc. like the other people said. same thing.

in a way I am glad it happened now.. rather than with some other good domains I had ordered but not yet entered auth codes.

so far the damage for me was only 3 transfered domains.. expired ones from domain.com for which I did not care much anyway. those are the only auth codes I entered.

imagine if you transfer some of your goodies there, and then they start going after your accnt!

wasted some time creating orders, but.. lesson hard learned. I will rememeber about ns for future.. not that I didn't hear terrible things before.. but.. free can be very tempting! :)

gl to all!
Lol same here , locked again all domains . Cancel transfers . Login error

•••

all in all if you do say up to 50 domains with them (and do not take my word for it) I think you may go unnoticed. do 200+ and things may get tricky. whatever you do, I highly discourage given some people's issues with login and accnt now, includng mine, that you begin with your best domains... maybe do the ones you don't really care about losing anyway.

gl to all!

So, they Locked ur account or what?

Is everyone still able to use this coupon?

•••
Lol same here , locked again all domains . Cancel transfers . Login error

yeah... just forget about it.
I'm not even gonna call and ask them to get my accnt back. from what others said, that doesn't really work well anyway.

free is amazing. who doesn't like free... but even if it works and your accnt not blocked (now it seems they do it to more and more people), seems you will run into tons of issues come renewal/transfer time etc..

but... was my decision to try it out. the few hours lost on making orders is all on me of course.

cheers.

•••
At the moment I have ca 350 domains and can not more. Limit?

•••
At the moment I have ca 350 domains and can not more. Limit?

there is no limit.. nor a minimum.
however, based on my experience and some others, you may simply one day wake up to an accnt you cannot log into.

I hope for you and others that when that happens, your best domains are not already transfered to NS.

but... if u have some time on your hands.. take a chance with some garbage you'd be throwing out any way. might just work. cheers.

Last edited:
•••
there is no limit.. nor a minimum.
however, based on my experience and some others, you may simply one day wake up to an accnt you cannot log into.

I hope for you and others that when that happens, your best domains are not already transfered to NS.
I saved my domains . Thank God
Never happend like this before .
Bad news for those who transfered most of their domains .

•••
Login problem . I think system error not account locked due to high usuage of system these days .

•••
I have 3 accounts in NS for the few years and I hold a couple domains - namejet backorders.
I never had any problems with transfers etc.

•••
I saved my domains . Thank God
Never happend like this before .
Bad news for those who transfered most of their domains .

yes that could potentially be bad. I am not saying it will be... or that after some hassle and calling your accnt will not be restored... but do you wanna take that chance with your domains

its good for those who had their accnts locked to speak up, so others may still reconsider before transfering. cheers

•••
Login problem . I think system error not account locked due to high usuage of system these days .

well.. we do not have to guess if its high usage or not.. just go by the message it gives you afer you click login. for me it says pwd/name do not match records.
though when I do reset pwd with my name.. it still send me email etc.

so this is why I said.. blocked.. locked.. maybe resotrable.. maybe not.. at this point I simply do not care to find out or restore it. cheers

•••
NS is quite responsible for me.
Have never face any problem.
Maybe for having business account?

•••
I have 3 accounts in NS for the few years and I hold a couple domains - namejet backorders.
I never had any problems with transfers etc.

Same here, but still waiting with some pending names. You?

•••
NS is quite responsible for me.
Have never face any problem.
Maybe for having business account?

yes.. I am sure they treat different people who been with them for 10 years, have 5 accnts and paid them 1000s in fees... versus those who opened their accnts this year or a year ago.. paid them nothing or almost.. or the many others like me who just opened their accnts for this promo 2 days ago.

•••
yes.. I am sure they treat different people who been with them for 10 years, have 5 accnts and paid them 1000s in fees... versus those who opened their accnts this year or a year ago.. paid them nothing or almost.. or the many others like me who just opened their accnts for this promo 2 days ago.
I bought 50 domains last year at NS . Why they treated same as new ?

•••
I bought 50 domains last year at NS . Why they treated same as new ?

your asking the wrong guy. you'd need to call them for that.

as I said.. I was more refering to well aged clients.. with 1000s spent.. rather than 2 day old accnts or even 1-2 year old... but in the end, only they know whom they treat how and based on what.. etc.. im not qualified to answer this.

thats how it works everywhere at every compoany.. not just ns.. if you are old client.. and invested much money, you get diff treatment.

let's not joke ourselves.. when we call registrarX for support, the first thing that probably pops up on the support reps screen... is how long you were client... and how much money they made on you so far.. and then maybe you get a nice little credit score specific to that company to rate you as their client asset potential........ say on a scale 1 to 10.. where 10 means for the rep: be nice to them at all cost, retain at all cost... fail to comply and you will lose your job..... something like that ;)

take godaddy for example.. when u hit 5k spendings per year.. you can get nice accnt manager + premium status. so yeah.. you better believe they're watching and counting :)

Last edited:
•••
i keep getting a errror that says.... Your offer code has not been applied to this order since account product count is too low. is there a certain amount your supposed to order at once??

•••
i keep getting a errror that says.... Your offer code has not been applied to this order since account product count is too low. is there a certain amount your supposed to order at once??

You own names in this account other then the ones you want to order?

•••
theres nothing in the account. do i need a account witth names in it?

•••
•••
•••

Have experienced the same .Transferred one that was pending .Then ordered 100+ more for free but without adding auth code.To lock in the price.
Next thing cant login,password reset link + secure questions stopped working.
cba with it just to save a few quid

•••
i ordered domain almost 5 year back with them in promotion, only 1 domain but they cancelled without any reason after the purchase and when i ask then they told me, we are not offering. from that day i always stay away with them till now.

•••
Maybe they count your orders as fraud/spam/abuse.
Not sure about this. The better way is simply send a email to NSI with problems for get support.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back