IT.COM

FREE Domain Transfer to Network Solutions with Free 1 Year Extension! No Limitation!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Shakib K.

HostCram LLCEstablished Member
Impact

* Offer applies to new Transfer-In request initiated from a valid registrar to Network Solutions by 10/1/2017. This offer is valid only for .com, .net, .org, .info, and .biz domain names. Offer applies only to transfer in service fees, not domain name registrations or renewals. Purchase of the transfer service does not guarantee that the transfer will be successful.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
I have 350 and need more but I can't

•••
•••
•••
Yes 350
I have used the coupon but I can not complete the transaction via both paypal and credit card

•••
Yes 350
I have used the coupon but I can not complete the transaction via both paypal and credit card

You started with PayPal and moved to credit and then it also expired?

•••
•••
I've transferred a few... All cool... They accidentally charged my paypal. It may have been my mistake(I must have not put the code correctly... But they've offered me a refund without a delay. So this is LEGIT

•••
Today i have got a lots of calls from many telemarketers and some NamePros members on my business number. I have spam protection and can see upto thousand spam reports on some numbers. I have ignored telemarketers.
But, seems to be this hour is really rush hour! calls, calls and calls+sms+email! :xf.confused:
Someone offering me low cost website design and SEO service from Singapore. Someone his portfolio of hundred domains. And a custom logo design website offering 3 logo for $29.99+80% Off on website & video!
This is really unacceptable! :banghead:

•••
Last edited:
•••
Want to give a warning here... NS is charging me for the transfer even though it says $0 at checkout.

Buyer beware.

Thats not good man. Did you try calling support?

•••
Want to give a warning here... NS is charging me for the transfer even though it says $0 at checkout.

Buyer beware.
There is $1 auth. charge for new their client.
They will refund this also.

•••
Last edited:
•••
wow that's bad news about the extra charge!
now that I think of it maybe the reason they blocked my accnt (and others) is cause after creating my orders I went to my paypal preapproved paytments and cancelled ns in there. so so when they tried to auto bill me, and they failed maybe they blocked account then.

im gonna go triple check my paypal approved payments.. just to be sure.. cause things are going from bad to awful with this whole messy promo

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
3 transferred successfully out of 65 domains in 24 hours.

•••
They didn't try to charge me but my acc has been blocked (can't login).
I transferred a few hundreds.

Not sure what to think about this whole thing now that I read that most of the employees don't seem to be aware of this promo.... but still say everything is OK and "unlimited".

•••
Last edited:
•••
sounds like just the right kind of promo (and or registrar) to use on your trash (domains) you don't care about losing anyway...

assuming you won't get billed for trash disposal services a month later.

•••

Buyer beware.

It happened with me as well... Must have been a genuine mistake... Open a support ticket, they'll offer a refund....

•••
It happened with me as well... Must have been a genuine mistake... Open a support ticket, they'll offer a refund....

yes no doubt genuine mistakes can happen one time.
maybe even two

but let's see if 20 people report it and if we can be calling it genuine mistakes then too.

;)

•••
yes no doubt genuine mistakes can happen one time.
maybe even two

but let's see if 20 people report it and if we can be calling it genuine mistakes then too.

;)

I got my refund... It took me less than 3 minutes to create a ticket... And the offer saved me over $1200..
Even if it is not a genuine mistake, it surely is a profitable one and I am willing to take my chances...

•••
I got my refund... It took me less than 3 minutes to create a ticket... And the offer saved me over $1200..
Even if it is not a genuine mistake, it surely is a profitable one and I am willing to take my chances...

yes, putting aside some complications and problems come renewal time and/or transfer time, that can also probably be resolved via support tickets, I agree this can be a very profitable savings offer for those for whom it works. like you.

I mean FREE is pretty hard to beat in terms of savings :)

good for you!

me I wasn't really talking about how much you can save with this, but that you can't call something a genuine mistake or accident, if it ends up happening to a whole bunch of people. and that if company charges people not by accident or error where they should not be charging them, then that says something about them too. imo

cheers

Last edited:
•••
I mean FREE is pretty hard to beat in terms of savings :)

Now since we have seen unlimited free transfers( for me its the first time)... Do you think a day would come when registrars will pay us to transfer to them...???

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back