Domain Empire

FREE Domain Transfer to Network Solutions with Free 1 Year Extension! No Limitation!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Shakib K.

HostCram LLCEstablished Member
Impact

* Offer applies to new Transfer-In request initiated from a valid registrar to Network Solutions by 10/1/2017. This offer is valid only for .com, .net, .org, .info, and .biz domain names. Offer applies only to transfer in service fees, not domain name registrations or renewals. Purchase of the transfer service does not guarantee that the transfer will be successful.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
so i used a different account and there processing thanks!

•••
Btw, my netfirms names are still pending even after i changes the nameservers.

•••
Btw, my netfirms names are still pending even after i changes the nameservers.
It takes time. Maybe can take upto 5-7 days.
One of my Dotster domain is transferred in 1.5 days to NSI.

•••
well. im stuck again. i got emails from ns for action to trasnfer when i click the box to enter the auth code nothing is there :/ #frustrated

is there somewhere else i can find the transfer?

•••
Who gives things for free?

Some reasons that come to my mind are:-

1. Some product/service no one wants to pay for.
2. Mal Intentions.
3. Trying to build a new customer base.

There may be more reasons, kindly post yours.

I chose not to avail this promotion, I dont want anything for free, not from them atleast.

Last edited:
•••
well. im stuck again. i got emails from ns for action to trasnfer when i click the box to enter the auth code nothing is there :/ #frustrated

Yes. Get into the domain manager and into transfers,you will get a list of all active transfers and their status.

•••

Transfer Status from account

•••
•••
•••
Just speaking from experience (with both Netsol and life) not from proof, but I think you will find added problems, not inexpensive solutions trying to take advantage of an offer like this. There is a reason they want to get you in, they believe they will make back any $ you saved and then some. Many people find it difficult to transfer out, I do it every month, but most domainers do not know the ins and outs of netsol.

•••
Maybe they count your orders as fraud/spam/abuse.
Not sure about this. The better way is simply send a email to NSI with problems for get support.

that could be true if it was just about me and my orders.. but if you read the thread, my case is not the only one..... and it seems to be increasing each day.

some people called ns and confirmed this coupon comes from outside sources.. ns didn't even have it in the coupon database....... I think it could be weird to some people that this np thread (yours) is the only place on earth, where you can find this coupon.

Last edited:
•••
i have had a lot issues at netsol. but for the shot a free transfers i have take it i have way too many domains expiring. i think the risk will be worth it.

so i fixed my issue. i was using a chromebook. it wasnt showing on it. but i used my windows computer and now they all show. thanks agina for the help ill be back shortly to report anything.

•••
that could be true if it was just about me and my orders.. but if you read the thread, my case is not the only one..... and it seems to be increasing each day.

some people called ns and confirmed this coupon comes from outside sources.. ns didn't even have it in the coupon database....... I think it could be weird to some people that this np thread (yours) is the only place on earth, where you can find this coupon.

Coupon came from them. Got it myself

•••
Coupon came from them. Got it myself

when I called them they said its not in the db

I think few more people confrimed that on this thread.

either way... it looks like invite only for select accounts.

maybe this was never meant to be public and shared.. and get out of hands exponentially.. now we see accounts blocked and people wasting time and having problems because of it.

Last edited:
•••
when I called them they said its not in the db

I think few more people confrimed that on this thread.

either way... it looks like invite only for select accounts.

maybe this was never meant to be public and shared.. and get out of hands exponentially.. now we see accounts blocked and people wasting time and having problems because of it.

How on earth it is working than?
Even if they have a bug in the system, they have to take responsability.
Some reps don't have authority to catch every thing from db.
Somehow they didn't put some ifs and buts in their scripts.
Whatever the reason is, they must entertain all transfers with open heart now and must be careful in the future.
That is what business ethics say...

•••
we see accounts blocked and people wasting time and having problems because of it.
In case of facing problem with account, the solution is contact with NSI.
It's can be happens on one of every hundreds account. Maybe NSI started checking accounts for getting a huge orders and who face the problem, he didn't pass NSI's fraud check.

Last edited:
•••
How on earth it is working than?
Even if they have a bug in the system, they have to take responsability.
Some reps don't have authority to catch every thing from db.
Somehow they didn't put some ifs and buts in their scripts.
Whatever the reason is, they must entertain all transfers with open heart now and must be careful in the future.
That is what business ethics say...

well.. there is still such a thing as invite only discounts and coupons.
I don't think those are meant to be made public.. and grow into exponetial thing within days
they just weren't designed for that.

when I called them I talked to rep.. rep couldn't find it so he went to talk to supervisor.
supervisor said it comes from some outside sources or marketing scheme. not NS per se.
but they said.. hey if it works use it... if it says 0$ when you try to transfer one domain, then use it. if it says 0$ when you put 500 of them, then use it. they said it.

I called another rep later on too and that guy even asked me wht the coupon is so he can use it himself lol

•••
well.. there is still such a thing as invite only discounts and coupons.
I don't think those are meant to be made public.. and grow into exponetial thing within days
they just weren't designed for that.

when I called them I talked to rep.. rep couldn't find it so he went to talk to supervisor.
supervisor said it comes from some outside sources or marketing scheme. not NS per se.
but they said.. hey if it works use it... if it says 0$ when you try to transfer one domain, then use it. if it says 0$ when you put 500 of them, then use it. they said it.

I called another rep later on too and that guy even asked me wht the coupon is so he can use it himself lol
This last oNE rocks....
That's why sometime some free stuff or benefits are not ment for own employees. And that's why they can't even access these promos with in their systems.

•••
so now all the transfer from name.com are working. but the ones from dotster they came in as processing. not asking for a authcode. any one have this issue?

•••
so now all the transfer from name.com are working. but the ones from dotster they came in as processing. not asking for a authcode. any one have this issue?
I transfer about 15 from dotster.
About half done with Auth code and rest pending. Dotster have this habit.
It also happened with others as well in past. So no worries

•••

My netfirms ones from yesterday in pending status.

•••
My netfirms ones from yesterday in pending status.
One of my Dynadot domain is also In Progress.
As everyone know, domain transfer is require some times.

•••
So , tried again to transfer some more besides the 3* in process and still not accepting Paypal.

•••
So , tried again to transfer some more besides the 3* in process and still not accepting Paypal.
I am using PayPal.
Accepting and working fine.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back