IT.COM

FREE Domain Transfer to Network Solutions with Free 1 Year Extension! No Limitation!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Shakib K.

HostCram LLCEstablished Member
Impact

* Offer applies to new Transfer-In request initiated from a valid registrar to Network Solutions by 10/1/2017. This offer is valid only for .com, .net, .org, .info, and .biz domain names. Offer applies only to transfer in service fees, not domain name registrations or renewals. Purchase of the transfer service does not guarantee that the transfer will be successful.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Still working fine for me. I think, a have few old personal account with NetSol. Need search on my gmails. :xf.wink:
G1PIJ3d.png

How many did you do?

•••
•••
•••
•••
all com/net from EGI are still be Delayed :(

•••
•••
•••
•••
Just need to wait.
Happened to me few months ago when transfers from Domain.com to GoDaddy.
I have to revalidates the name, that's mean switch name server to default.

•••
i think the free transfer is over. This is what I get from their site

Transfer your Domain to Network Solutions® Today for Only $9.99* And Get A Free One Year Extension

•••
Just need to wait.

ticket sent but still no reply, seems it's the issue of EGI whois service, don't know how long will it take to re-initiate query process at Netsol

•••
•••
•••
Well Something is funny here. The transfer has been processed but I still have all my domains on both netfirms and network solutions account. God knows which one actually has the domains.

•••
@Brandables - this is a common issue at DomFam - Ghost Record

Use http://gwhois.org to verify that the transfer is completed to NetSol, then send a ticket to DomFam to remove the Ghost Record

Ghost Record after transfer away from DomFam

Also, when I have done transfers AWAY from DomFam, I almost always have a Ghost Record left in the Control Panel. To save time so I don't have to sit and wait for chat, I solve this with a ticket

>>>>>
Subject: domains transferred out - still showing in control panel

Please remove the following domains from my AppleAccount account -
they were transferred to another registrar but are still showing in my control panel.

******.com
******.com

Thanks and have a super day : smile :
<<<<<

They fix it in less than a day, sometimes within minutes. There isn't any harm really with a Ghost Record, it's just annoying and can trigger renewal reminder emails if its close to the false expiry

•••
i think the free transfer is over. This is what I get from their site

Transfer your Domain to Network Solutions® Today for Only $9.99* And Get A Free One Year Extension
Use coupon code FREETRNSFEROCT

•••
•••
•••
Switch name server to default at domain.com/Netfirms/Mydomains

thanks, but I don't know why need change name server? seems the transfer verify process has no any relationship with name server, it only use the whois admin details, and I always use custom name server, not the name server of registrar...

•••
15 out of 34 completed.

Rest are pending.

Changed the nameservers and waiting.

•••
•••
I have many domain, but i will not take a risk for even single domain for money, as if anything bad happened i will lose my sleeps, and i am responsible for my domains

•••
I have many domain, but i will not take a risk for even single domain for money, as if anything bad happened i will lose my sleeps, and i am responsible for my domains
You always have choice. :pompous:
If you have any doubt, simply ignore them.

•••
Hello!

Does anyone know if, after changig the nameservers to NSol, is it possible to forward a domain to a given URL?

EDIT
Answer: According to support there is no free URL forwarding.

Last edited:
•••
With my old account with ZERO domains (all transferred out), it says
"Account Product Count Too Low" when I try to apply the coupon.

With a new account, it says "Your offer code has not been applied to this order, please provide account credential info."

Have they already realized that running such offers results in massive *abuse* by domainers? :)
upload_2017-9-26_18-10-56.png

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back