Dynadot

FREE Domain Transfer to Network Solutions with Free 1 Year Extension! No Limitation!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Shakib K.

HostCram LLCEstablished Member
Impact

* Offer applies to new Transfer-In request initiated from a valid registrar to Network Solutions by 10/1/2017. This offer is valid only for .com, .net, .org, .info, and .biz domain names. Offer applies only to transfer in service fees, not domain name registrations or renewals. Purchase of the transfer service does not guarantee that the transfer will be successful.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I went to Network Solutions this morning to take advantage of the free transfer offer. I was able to place 5 orders for free transfers to NetSol for a total of 250+ transfers. I received the emails from NetSol to enter in the authorization code for some and other emails saying some transfers were delayed. I input the auth codes for 4 domains and then approved the transfers away from NameSilo a short time later. I go back to my Network Solutions account later this afternoon to continue inputting authorization codes, but now all of sudden my Network Solutions password no longer works. The password worked fine this morning and I didn't change it so I have no clue why it shouldn't work. So I click to have the password reset link sent to my email. I get the email from Network Solutions about a minute later and when I click on the link to reset the password it takes me to a Network Solutions error screen that says, "We're sorry, but we cannot process your request at this time. Please try again later or return to the Homepage." I call support and after a while on hold I speak to Brian who verifies my info and then unlocks the account. I try to click on the password reset link and the same Netsol error page comes up. Long story short with support is that I still cannot access my account and support was pretty rude and unhelpful. Maybe I dodged a bullet here as I think only 4 domains will end up being transferred and just now I see that Netsol is run by the same people that run Register.com, who I would never do business with again as they spam call you trying to get you to buy other services and also attempt to hold your domains hostage if you want to transfer away. Wish I would have noticed that last bit of info this morning before I wasted my time. I'd better go back in to my accounts at NameSilo, Dynadot, Netfirms, and FastHosts and lock the domains. Ughh, what a waste of time!

TLDR; if it seems to good to be true, it probably is.
https://www.networksolutions.com/

•••
*The standard hassles with NetSol are
1] you have to call to get Auth Codes, they try to talk you into staying.
Too bad for me, I can not speak English, I can only write. In addition, it looks dangerous.

•••
Too bad for me, I can not speak English, I can only write. In addition, it looks dangerous.

I don't speak English either. I speaku goodo engarish.

I do see there is an option to request auth code online. Does it not working and you have to call? Anyone can confirm this? It will be a hassle if you have to call and cry for auth codes.

•••
Ok, I'm not even bothering to try again in transferring my domains. Thanks for the reviews guys.

•••
Last edited:
•••
I went to Network Solutions this morning to take advantage of the free transfer offer. I was able to place 5 orders for free transfers to NetSol for a total of 250+ transfers. I received the emails from NetSol to enter in the authorization code for some and other emails saying some transfers were delayed. I input the auth codes for 4 domains and then approved the transfers away from NameSilo a short time later. I go back to my Network Solutions account later this afternoon to continue inputting authorization codes, but now all of sudden my Network Solutions password no longer works. The password worked fine this morning and I didn't change it so I have no clue why it shouldn't work. So I click to have the password reset link sent to my email. I get the email from Network Solutions about a minute later and when I click on the link to reset the password it takes me to a Network Solutions error screen that says, "We're sorry, but we cannot process your request at this time. Please try again later or return to the Homepage." I call support and after a while on hold I speak to Brian who verifies my info and then unlocks the account. I try to click on the password reset link and the same Netsol error page comes up. Long story short with support is that I still cannot access my account and support was pretty rude and unhelpful. Maybe I dodged a bullet here as I think only 4 domains will end up being transferred and just now I see that Netsol is run by the same people that run Register.com, who I would never do business with again as they spam call you trying to get you to buy other services and also attempt to hold your domains hostage if you want to transfer away. Wish I would have noticed that last bit of info this morning before I wasted my time. I'd better go back in to my accounts at NameSilo, Dynadot, Netfirms, and FastHosts and lock the domains. Ughh, what a waste of time!

This EXACT same thing just happened to me too!

•••
Last edited:
•••
No one going to pay high renewals . Can you tell who is ? Enjoy this coupon for free when domain next expiration comes near get auth code and take them away from NS .
There did have many people have to pay high renewals or NS would give you a discount code to renew at about over $10 before they can transfer out
They did pay then they share their experiences to others, you can believe or not but that how we feel. terrible memories.
Anw, the decisions are all yours. Some will still transfer for free cause now they need. If lucky, NS is better now. Some will choose to stay away from NS.
Cheer and Good luck!

•••
I sent in two private messages to NSOL within my new account. One about this offer one about how to add a credit card to my new account.

Apparently cannot add credit card without buying something. But anyway point is they already responded twice about the adding c card issue but not at all yet about this offer.

I suspect that with effort you could get this offer for at least some domains but seems that NSOL is throwing up obstacles especially if you try it for too many domains.

•••

It's too dangerous I'm intending to move some of my domains to them.

•••
Seems all the .com/.net domains which from EGI (domain.com/netfirms.com/dotster.com) are all "In Progress" and "Delayed", perhaps beacuse their whois service received too much requests recently?

•••
Last edited:
•••
terrible memories.
Very true. My earliest memories about NSI are from 2001 or something close, it was pre-authcodes time and domains could be transferred simply if unlocked. Netsol together with all their marketing identiies / "resellers" never unlocked domains and there was no practical way to have the domain unlocked, as icann at that time did not have any strict rules regulating registrars obligation to do so.

I am tempted to do it for some of my domains, maybe even...all 1500 domains.
1500 domains at Netsol... wow. May the Force be with you!

Last edited:
•••
Deal must be over. Deal was free and $9.99 now after it timed out. I was grabbing names! Then I called them and he said he can't help me with any sales now. He was only tech support.

Last edited:
•••
Well....after more failed attempts, getting different answers and being on hold for hours at Network Solutions support, I was able to speak with a manager, who at that point said that this is not one of Network Solutions' own discount codes and he will check with his own supervisor, and will write within the next 24 hours. I was fully expecting to hear that the code can't be used - but in fact I got a message saying it is a legitimate code sent out by their marketing tream and I can use it. I was able to pay zero dollars (all with my Paypal account as the payment method) for the transfer of around 350 domains in three transactions. I now have to struggle with the logistics of transferring. I probably won't use it for my most valuable domains that are in use and/or have complex settings etc., but if thing works it will be incredibly helpful. BTW I had asked the support manager if he could write to the forum. He said he can't do that but that his reply to me would include details of what people can and can't do with the code. In fact, his message just said that I myself would be able to use it, so I don't know where things stand for other people.

Now that I have receipts for the transfers, does anyone know if there's a time limit on actually doing them? I spent many, many hours yesterday dealing with the confusion and have a lot of things to catch up with today. But obviously if a delay would mean that I might lose the ability to transfer for free, then I'll prioritise the transfers today.

Also is there a way to get a single list with just the domains registered for transfer, apart from the receipts which have a lot of other stuff? I want to compare the list with my own database, as I had to remove each of the extra years for 350-ish domains by hand from my cart and might have accidentally removed some free transfers as well.

(edited for clarity)

Last edited:
•••
Deal must be over. Deal was free and $9.99 now after it timed out. I was grabbing names! Then I called them and he said he can't help me with any sales now. He was only tech support.
I was still able to get it just now.. Try logging out, clearing cache/cookies/whatever and make a new order. When I do that I initially see $9.99 for the 1-time service fee, but when I reenter the code it switches back to zero. That could be because it was enabled for my account....

•••
Some of you guys are crazy transferring hundreds of domains to Network Solutions. Please keep us updated in the coming months with your experience with Network Solutions, and definitely around renewal time next year. Someone should definitely resurrect this thread in the coming months.

With only a handful of domains myself (<10) at Network Solutions, I've experienced lots of e-mail spam from Network Solutions, cross selling various products - you might expect to see the same e-mail for each domain in your account.

When it was time to transfer my domains out, there was no bulk way that I know of to get Authorization codes, making transferring domains out very time consuming. All I can say, is have fun with that!

•••
Some of you guys are crazy transferring hundreds of domains to Network Solutions. Please keep us updated in the coming months with your experience with Network Solutions, and definitely around renewal time next year. Someone should definitely resurrect this thread in the coming months.

With only a handful of domains myself (<10) at Network Solutions, I've experienced lots of e-mail spam from Network Solutions, cross selling various products - you might expect to see the same e-mail for each domain in your account.

When it was time to transfer my domains out, there was no bulk way that I know of to get Authorization codes, making transferring domains out very time consuming. All I can say, is have fun with that!

lucky for them, like someone posted above, if you try 100s of domains your account will most likely be suspended.. and you wont be able to login or reset passwords.

take that as good news... cause in the end this saves you from problems later on.. renewals etc... and potentially losing your domains as well.

•••
For the sake of fairness, I can say that (for my Snapnames-set netsol account) I've never - or almost never - received a single promotional email from Netsol. They however use to ask me to "confirm" my account details and whois much more frequently than they (or any other registrar) should per ICANN rules. And, as a matter of fact, there are various system bugs like for example ghost domains still showing at my account even after a successful transferaway, renewal reminders for these domains, so I started to set all domains to no-auto-renew even with plans to transfer away after 60 days - but this no-auto-renew setting sometimes mystically changed back to autorenew or was never applied, etc, etc.
Nothing unexpectable, NetSol is NetSol.

•••
my account is locked by abuse dept till 3rd october i.e. will be unlocked after the expiration of this promotion

•••
my account is locked by abuse dept till 3rd october i.e. will be unlocked after the expiration of this promotion

How many names did you transfer?

•••
no thanks I'll pass. free domain transfers in unlimited quantity for all people of this world exist only in dreams.

but if it works for you, by invite only or whatever reason, more power to ya

cheers

entered my info for new account then clicked continue and gave me a system error.. is there some procedure to open new account?

Hm, seems like someone had a rather quick change of mind.

•••

Well,
Hm, seems like someone had a rather quick change of mind.

Happens to us all lol, but important imo to stay low , dont over do it with hundreds unless you don't mind losing them

•••
•••
Still working fine for me. I think, a have few old personal account with NetSol. Need search on my gmails. :xf.wink:
G1PIJ3d.png

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back