IT.COM

Dotster - Register .COM Domain Name only $2.39

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

luantt

Top Member
Impact
Dotster.com is now running a special promotion on new .COM domain registration – just from only $2.39 for the first year.

Currently, price is $2.99/year but you can use coupon code SALE20 to get additional discount to $2.39. This seem unlimited, can make payment with PayPal.

Hurry, this promotion won't last long.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I checked Domain.com, Dotster and Netfirms, Domain.com has the lowest price, after using 50MAY coupon code .COM only $5 and .NET only $4.5

We should register on Domain.com

•••
•••
Today, yes best price is $5

It is Friday the 13TH so IDK if that will trigger any other sales specials from other registrars, you'd think they would have run it already if that was true.

HOWEVER I am not rushing because I know they will proly have a better sale within next two weeks, that has been the pattern. And I am willing to take that risk cuz my standby list is OK names, anything I thought was really good I wouldn't wait on and this is still a phenomenal deal.

I'm seriously running out of ideas to register : grin :

•••
It is a scam. Domain.com, Dotster, eHost, HostGator-all the same. How do you guys not know this? They will hit you monthly for the hosting you agreed to in the fine print and you have to pay two months worth to transfer out even if you block the paypal subscription. This is why I stopped using paypal

•••
It is a scam. Domain.com, Dotster, eHost, HostGator-all the same. How do you guys not know this? They will hit you monthly for the hosting you agreed to in the fine print and you have to pay two months worth to transfer out even if you block the paypal subscription. This is why I stopped using paypal

we don't know this cause its domain registration promo thread. no one here cares abotu hosting when speaking of those registrars.

I suggest you read the thread topic before posting. otherwise your posts are offtopic and removed.

•••
When people are locked into hosting plans when registering they damn well should know about it. Not off topic, very on topic. Fir your own edification I suggest you take the time to read a post - and understand it - before making simpleton, knee-jerk replies.

•••
When people are locked into hosting plans when registering they damn well should know about it. Not off topic, very on topic. Fir your own edification I suggest you take the time to read a post - and understand it - before making simpleton, knee-jerk replies.

yep... you just keep talking mate.. everything here is stupid except you.
piss off.

•••
Not everything, just you.

•••
I have no hosting whatsoever with any of my domains or accounts at Dotster or Netfirms

@David Smith - If you feel strongly that this is a scam I suggest you start a warning thread in the warning section and you can post a SINGLE link to that thread here - otherwise this is a thread about Dotster Coupons and Specials for Domain REGISTRATIONS

Stay on topic and play nice : smile :

•••
•••
Oh god this place is crawling with them. DBS out.

•••
Oh god this place is crawling with them. DBS out.
Any chance of you paying for the two domains you won at auction a week ago ?????????

•••
Back on Topic
credit @DomainZombie

1605-2016x05h-dom_hero.png

TL : DR - if you are NEW to the superdeals threads, Domain.com is best choice for this offer
Register COM $8.99 - 30% coupon = US$6.29
Transfer COM $8.29 - 30% coupon = US$5.80
Subsequent Renewals COM $11.49

If you already have accounts set up, works on transfers and renewals also

•••
This coupon code is best for transfer. US$5.80 is not the cheapest price but you can transfer unlimited domain.

•••
13239075_10153863195578292_5457123781105690882_n.png

New Coupon JUNE45 - 25% off orders of $45 or more

Dotster and Domain are currently $8.99 COM Registration

*LIMITED TIME OFFER. JUNE45 coupon and offers end June 6, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. JUNE45 coupon is good for 25% off all new domain registrations and web hosting when you spend $45 or more in a single order. Maximum savings with the discount is $300. All renewals on products and services after the initial discounted period will be charged at the then current standard list price for the selected period. Coupon is not valid with sunrise registrations, landrush registrations, EAP registrations, pre-registrations, premium registrations, renewals, transfers, custom website design, other coupons, or special pricing.

•••
cool! good thing they make it bit longer.
no regs to make here for now.. but I hope this one works on transfers!
tnx

•••
Geez all I want to see on these threads are discounts... so much nonsense and unnessary convo..we really don't need it in these threads..just stick to the topic discounts and coupons please.

•••
@DomainerY, as with the domain.com thread few weeks back I find your posts unrelated to the topic and I think the intention is to promote some dubious service.
This is not the first time you are doing this!

I advise anyone trying to get cheap regs by having a "service" abuse GD's coupons through an intermediary to think again about the risks involved.

You are twisting your own words here but we're not all idiots.

•••
For now, domain prices at Domain.com is at the same rate with Dotster and Netfirm. And I have another 25% off coupon - "FilmRiot" which gives no limit. COMs & .NETs start for only $6.74/year.

•••
•••
MyDomain.com has the same deal but the renewal price is cheaper, $11.99 vs $17.49

•••
The $2 promo is back with vengeance
Make it your daily habit to search for a domain on domain.com, dotster.com, netfirms.com and mydomain.com

•••
•••
8 domains registered! :) The user interface was faster than light (compared with the usual speed).

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back