IT.COM

Dotster $1.99 .com Sale

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Dotster is offering $1.99/yr for .com registration. Act Fast.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks, Sir!

Anyone already tried to buy a .com with a coupon code?

•••
•••
Thanks, Sir!

Anyone already tried to buy a .com with a coupon code?

Yes. Use coupon code "Nvu" for a 15% discount ($1.69 instead of $1.99). If anyone has a better coupon just shout.

•••
•••
Still live - but after getting just 1-2 there, registrations were 'suspended' for security verification. 1 got cleared, am waiting for 2-3 others to clear.

I'm already a dotster - domain client. excellent deal, thanks for sharing and thanks for other folks who posted the codes.15SALE works, not sure about SALE20, didn't try it.

•••
I had the same problem happen. Attempted to register.. my domains got "suspended." I don't have the time or patience for these verification processes anymore. Told them to just cancel them.

•••
It appears the $1.99 Promo has ended. Coupons are still working.
That was less than 24 hours, bummer.

credit @eladnof

•••
•••
It appears the $1.99 Promo has ended. Coupons are still working.
That was less than 24 hours, bummer.

credit @eladnof

What a rip-off (kappa).

I think they just had a little amount of maximal registration.

•••
Indeed... back up to $9.99 ah well... think I got 3-4 that were on my high priority list...

sale20 and 15sale should still work on the $9.99 .com price for 20 or 15% off...

•••
$1.99 sale is back on dotster also register .net for $0.99

•••
$1.99 sale is back on dotster also register .net for $0.99

Is it valid for bulk registrations.
And don't see any bulk search tools on Dotster/ netfirms.

•••
Dotster is now running $1.99 .com and $0.99 .Net and .Club. Looks like no.limits. Just regged 12 .coms

Many other extensions are diacounted

•••
While i try to pay.....Shows transaction declined.please contact support
Not working for me.tried many times:(

•••
@hemantraj - support is awesome, get on chat and they can fix it for you.

PS best place for this deal is MyDomain since sale and coupons apply, plus they have cheapest renewal

•••
@hemantraj - support is awesome, get on chat and they can fix it for you.

PS best place for this deal is MyDomain since sale and coupons apply, plus they have cheapest renewal

Since they are all the same why is it the best? Also it appears it is not working on mydomain

•••
Yes i tried.its not working on mydomain too..

•••
Sale ended - watch the official threads or my sig to keep track

Since they are all the same why is it the best?

The four main sites Domain myDomain Dotster and netFirms are all run on same platform, but their offers are slightly different, sometimes the sale is at all four, sometimes only two, sometimes coupons work at one or you hit your limit so you can save more using a sister company for that promo.

HOWEVER, if the coupons are working at multiple places and promo is same then the best choice is pick the one with lowest default renewals
https://www.namepros.com/posts/5543740/

Remind me and I'll put a page on my site with this.

•••
•••
Once again $1.99 sale is back on dotster also register .net for $0.99

•••
•••

nice info. however there is a problem.
one cannot initiate transfer between any of these 4.
as long as a dn resides in any way (even as an incomplete as of yet transfer pending update etc), then that dn cannot be added to a tranasfer queue at other 3 registrars. it simply says dn already exists.
cheers

•••
•••
Free domain privacy - add to cart and use coupon AMPED for your domains. Verified it with mine just now.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back