Domain Empire

Get Started Online with Our $5.00 .com Promo Code: Claim Your COM Registration Coupon Now!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

gnamedotcom

Upgraded Member
Impact
Join us today and receive an exclusive $5.00 .com promo code for your registration! Simply sign up using the link provided and claim your COM Registration Coupon to kickstart your online journey.

Coupon Details:
Coupon Name: COM Registration Coupon
Redeem Link: Register and Receive $5.00 coupon
Don't miss out on this opportunity to save on your domain registration.
Register now and pave the way for your online presence!

com $5.00 promo code.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
mmmh... I did...

but...

that was the only domain I will register there... every click opens a new windows...
and there are many - too many - clicks, until the registration and order is finaly done..
if ever it will be done...
still "please wait for system to process"

maybe in the future, if ever they will provide a better (and working) procedure...
regards
Jonny

•••
mmmh... I did...

but...

that was the only domain I will register there... every click opens a new windows...
and there are many - too many - clicks, until the registration and order is finaly done..

maybe in the future, if ever they will provide a better (and working) procedure...
regards
Jonny
Hello Jonny,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We're sorry to hear that you encountered difficulties during the registration process and that it didn't meet your expectations.

We understand the frustration caused by multiple windows opening and excessive clicks required for registration. Your feedback is valuable to us, and we'll take it into account as we strive to improve our procedures to offer a smoother and more efficient registration experience for our users.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and hope that in the future, you'll consider giving us another chance to provide you with a better service.

If you have any further feedback or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Best regards,
Rex

•••
mmmh... I did...

but...

regards
Jonny

Agreed @Jonny4 I acquired a name and had it pushed to me there. Never saw such a horrible interface and website. If they were offering free domains I wouldn't take the offer. I'd fire their UI person first thing in the AM

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back