IT.COM

Dotster - Register .COM Domain Name only $2.39

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

luantt

Top Member
Impact
Dotster.com is now running a special promotion on new .COM domain registration – just from only $2.39 for the first year.

Currently, price is $2.99/year but you can use coupon code SALE20 to get additional discount to $2.39. This seem unlimited, can make payment with PayPal.

Hurry, this promotion won't last long.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Does any know if Dotster has an API?

I read something about a "reseller" agreement, but not sure if that's currently active/available or not?

I have tried the API on Dynadot / Namecheap / others... and realized this morning that if a Dotster API existed, it certainly would save me time during the $1.99 gold rush periods.

Appreciate any insights if it exists...

Thanks,

-Jim

•••
•••
The promo is still ON guys, we never know when it will end, so if you havent grabbed any of new domains or still hesitate, it is necessary to hurry up!

•••
•••
Anyone mention this code? AFF20 - is good for 20% off new products and services when you spend $50 in a single order. No minimum purchase required. Maximum savings with the discount is $300

•••
. . . when you spend $50 in a single order. No minimum purchase required. - LOL They have had a couple typos lately : grin :

thanks @daica85

•••
Making a $50 purchase takes about 2 hours, if you didn't know that already...with lots of headaches.

•••
•••
$1.99 sale OVER now. Did you get all your wanted domains?

•••
Use BUILD20 to save 20% off at Dotster, this code can be applied for new registrations, transfers and renewals also.
Expires on Feb.24, 2017 @ 23:59 Pacific

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back