IT.COM

Don't deal with bio2pets - waste of time and energy

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

vip-ip

Account Closed
Impact
Found him through http://namepros.com/showthread.php?t=136836
Got paid $10, did the job, he said it was fine, so I left him a positive TR, he did the same.
I thought it was an easy lil' $10 project (took me 10 minutes), but here came trouble...
Next day, dude says that I coded it wrong... WTF. I looked in it, seemed to be a little error, I fixed it, changed the gradient in the menu to plain color, all double-tested, everything's fine. Spent about half an hour, after which he said I did a great job once again, etc.

Just now, 15 minutes ago: tells me that I need to re-code his template again. I asked what was wrong with it, he said that the menu on the left, again, gets screwed up when he types too much in the middle. I checked it on my computer, it seemed fine. A long talk turned into threats, even though the layout seemed PERFECTLY FINE on my side, and he kept telling me that it was messed up. Screenshot attached.

Don't deal with this guy... I don't want to hear anything from him, he got his 10 mother effin bucks back, just a heads up. NOT an easy-going person who looks at things in a real perspective... decided to pay me $10 and then, in his opinion, I was supposed to set up some PHP headers / footers? I told him many time that I am not a coder, he kept on saying that I don't understand what he's talking about. See screenshot to see what I'm talking about. Spent a lot of time, all wasted.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Vip-ip i told you how to make my layout and you couldnt do the job end of story.

•••
im not mad just a little bugged that he created this thread even though he knew he didnt code it right

•••
Both parties have spoken their minds, the money was refunded, and I don't think anything productive will come from continuing the debate. I hope vip-ip and bio2pets can both move forward and put this behind them. Take care guys.

microdude431 said:
This thread should be closed, IMO!
I agree Bill. Done!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back