Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

AbdulBasit.com

DomainsWeb.comTop Member
AbdulBasit.com
Impact
Hello everyone,

It's the first time in my domain career that I've been scammed with no recovery in sight and I wanted to make everyone aware of this person and the trick used to scam people.

So there was the guy (Usman Jamal) who I've previously done small deals with like he was sending me funds to a service which is not available in Pakistan (company name removed for sensitive reason) and I was helping him to receive funds into his local bank account in Pakistan.

After gaining my trust with some small deals of low-mid 3 figure amounts, this time he asked if I can be of help again to receive his funds and to send him via crypto. He was actually selling a few domains to some individual and he asked me to receive money on his behalf from a 3rd party who was an individual and not any well-known company. I agreed to receive his funds and to give him money via crypto. This was a little suspicious to me but since I had done business with him in the past so I went ahead and helped him out.

After receiving funds in my (company name removed for sensitive reason) account, I paid him in crypto (equivalent to a little less than $500). In the next couple of hours, the guy who sent me funds initiated the dispute of not delivering the domains along with entire email communication as proof to (company name removed for sensitive reason) which doesn't seem associated with the person Usman Jamal

After going back and forth with the scammer Usman Jamal, he promised to return my money which he didn't and even blocked me on WhatsApp through which I was communicating. I tried to contact the individual who did the chargeback, but I got no response and eventually I had to accept that dispute in that person's favor because I was trapped by this scammer.

Lesson learned is that I'll never trust anyone for sending funds via crypto and not to accept any money coming in from any individual.

Below are the scammer details just in case he contacts you:

The names/alias he is using are Usman Jamal and Ahmad Jamal.

His bank account details are:
Account holder: Usman Jamal
Account number: 3047307900023049
Bank name: Faysal Bank

Account holder: Ahmad Jamal
Account number: 0504-0102705045
Bank name: Meezan Bank

His contact numbers are:
Phone numbers: +92-3414983122 and +92-3070663907

And physical address:
house#3585 railway road chowk shaheedan
Multan, Punjab, Pakistan

Email address: [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected]

NamePros profile ID: https://www.namepros.com/members/mani0307.1004708

My suggestion for everyone is to avoid dealing with this scammer at any cost and not to make payments to anyone in crypto unless you trust that person completely. I did all this to help that guy but I got this in return. Anyhow, it doesn't mean I will change my nature of helping people but I'll be extra cautious in dealing. I also wanted to make everyone aware so no one else falls into such a trap.

Avoid buying any of his domains and you can easily know what domains are still owned by this person by doing a simple reverse WHOIS - https://www.whoxy.com/email/99692043 and https://www.whoxy.com/email/104784456

Thank you for reading and spreading this with everyone in your circle for everyone to know about this scammer and aware others.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
He scammed another well-known domainer successfully and was trying to scam another big one by selling a great 4L.
Can you please share the domain here or in dm (if you have an issue sharing in public).

•••
Same thing almost happened to me when I tried to sell a pair of bicycles on EBay. The scammer FedExed a check from a local law firm way in excess of the price. Then they wanted me to remit the excess via some online instant payment method. But bank checks can take 2 weeks or more to clear.

I wondered why would a law firm send a check for a pair of bicycles? I didn't cash the check and the scammer contacted me saying they were going to sue as I didn't send them my excess amount payment. But I never cashed their check in the first place.

I called the law firm and they said that people were always using their name for scams like that.

•••
Same thing almost happened to me when I tried to sell a pair of bicycles on EBay. The scammer FedExed a check from a local law firm way in excess of the price. Then they wanted me to remit the excess via some online instant payment method. But bank checks can take 2 weeks or more to clear.

I wondered why would a law firm send a check for a pair of bicycles? I didn't cash the check and the scammer contacted me saying they were going to sue as I didn't send them my excess amount payment. But I never cashed their check in the first place.

I called the law firm and they said that people were always using their name for scams like that.
Thanks for sharing. That's something I've never heard of but good to be aware of any new scamming activity so that myself and others can be cautious if/when they come across like this issue.

•••
That's sad, that's why I'm seeing fewer people willing to help others. You can only really trust people who are secure emotionally, and most importantly, financially. People that are struggling, unfortunately, rarely can be trusted, because it's hard to keep morals in the face of adversity.

•••
Hello everyone,

It's the first time in my domain career that I've been scammed with no recovery in sight and I wanted to make everyone aware of this person and the trick used to scam people.

So there was the guy (Usman Jamal) who I've previously done small deals with like he was sending me funds to a service which is not available in Pakistan (company name removed for sensitive reason) and I was helping him to receive funds into his local bank account in Pakistan.

After gaining my trust with some small deals of low-mid 3 figure amounts, this time he asked if I can be of help again to receive his funds and to send him via crypto. He was actually selling a few domains to some individual and he asked me to receive money on his behalf from a 3rd party who was an individual and not any well-known company. I agreed to receive his funds and to give him money via crypto. This was a little suspicious to me but since I had done business with him in the past so I went ahead and helped him out.

After receiving funds in my (company name removed for sensitive reason) account, I paid him in crypto (equivalent to a little less than $500). In the next couple of hours, the guy who sent me funds initiated the dispute of not delivering the domains along with entire email communication as proof to (company name removed for sensitive reason) which doesn't seem associated with the person Usman Jamal

After going back and forth with the scammer Usman Jamal, he promised to return my money which he didn't and even blocked me on WhatsApp through which I was communicating. I tried to contact the individual who did the chargeback, but I got no response and eventually I had to accept that dispute in that person's favor because I was trapped by this scammer.

Lesson learned is that I'll never trust anyone for sending funds via crypto and not to accept any money coming in from any individual.

His contact numbers are:

And physical address:
Multan, Punjab, Pakistan

My suggestion for everyone is to avoid dealing with this scammer at any cost and not to make payments to anyone in crypto unless you trust that person completely. I did all this to help that guy but I got this in return. Anyhow, it doesn't mean I will change my nature of helping people but I'll be extra cautious in dealing. I also wanted to make everyone aware so no one else falls into such a trap.

Avoid buying any of his domains and you can easily know what domains are still owned by this person by doing a simple reverse WHOIS - https://www.whoxy.com/email/99692043 and https://www.whoxy.com/email/104784456

Thank you for reading and spreading this with everyone in your circle for everyone to know about this scammer and aware others.
Always be aware

•••
I only deal with people who have domains. I don’t even gmail.com anymore.

•••
It's totally wrong, i admit that i have contacted you and try to cheat but that day was the day of my life changing.
Why you not share my last message on here that i said to you "Brother i'm for now leaving wrong path of making money" if you have proof just share here.

Yes i admit i cheated few domainers but the total value was under $3000.

I was a good and honest domainer in past and sold many domains to other domainer and never did a single cheat.
But in August, 2023 i have lost my all money in crypto future trading and few in crypto scam giveaways.
After this i was in shocked and i was need to pay bank debt and few my investor payments.
After this i was 0 balance and i need to pay for my home expenses like foods home rents kids school fees.

Today still i'm struggling but i decided to leaved wrong path and finding well job as well new legit way of earning. and i hope i'll get one soon.
I promise when i have enough money i'll return to them, some of the fellow domainers: i remember Gaurav $450 Abdulbasit $320USDT, Krell $300.

Because last from one month i can't take sleep well due to this burden, because i'm not a professional scammer. Today i am saying everything with my heart.

AbdulBasit i just promised you i'll return you as well to others, mark my words and take this screen shot.

I have no 4 letter domain, i have only 20 domains left in my account and i can't sell to other domainers due to bad reputation. If anyone contact you and claim he/she has 4 letter then always use escrow service and never pay in crypto is a easiest way to scam.

And i request you Abdulbasit if possible please remove the the name of the person as well details of account because this can damage internally.

Problems are life parts and anyone can face this problem in his life but never choose wrong path, today i'm very disappointed.

Thank you and apologize to my nice domainer community.
It is sad what happened to you, BUT I have no understanding for a scammer. And you also give advice to people you scammed how not be scammed, actually in a very ironic way. You will never get your reputation back. What you did is simply wrong and the act of criminal. And if you ever pay back, please also add at least 10% for your unsecured loan.

•••
•••
Sorry to hear that @AbdulBasit.com ! It is always a high possibility that good people get scammed.
I wish you all the best and karma will work in your favour!

•••
Yeah me tried me twice already, no worries you get the coins before you send the domain..

•••
Usman Jamal was always a scammer. I know about his scamming activities since 2018 (the year I started domaining). Most of his scam activities back then included shill bidding here at NP. He had many fake accounts at NP, I reported it when I noticed that after his auctions ended there was no evidence of domains transferred to winner! But for some reason he was never punished by NP administration and he continued his fraud activities in various ways. Most of the time he acted like pro domainer and by that way he smeared eyes of many! Even I "slept againt" and forgot about his scam and tried to buy domain from him after that what I knew. He lured people into believing that they are buying valuable domains for a friction of what is worth, he used same pattern to deceive me. I claimed SOLD for one of his domains. After that he lied that he already sold domain to another domainer (actually he wanted more money from me!). I spoke about that to other domainers back then, but no one took it seriously. Meanwhile, Usman Jamal was a patient scammer waiting for his opportunity and acting like pro domainer and now finally people saw his real face.

Regarding that what he wrote don't trust him anything, because like I told he was always a scammer from the very beginning.

Last edited:
•••
Usman Jamal was always a scammer. I know about his scamming activities since 2018 (the year I started domaining). Most of his scam activities back then included shill bidding here at NP. He had many fake accounts at NP, I reported it when I noticed that after his auctions ended there was no evidence of domains transferred to winner! But for some reason he was never punished by NP administration and he continued his fraud activities in various ways. Most of the time he acted like pro domainer and by that way he smeared eyes of many! Even I "slept againt" and forgot about his scam and tried to buy domain from him after that what I knew. He lured people into believing that they are buying valuable domains for a friction of what is worth, he used same pattern to deceive me. I claimed SOLD for one of his domains. After that he lied that he already sold domain to another domainer (actually he wanted more money from me!). I spoke about that to other domainers back then, but no one took it seriously. Meanwhile, Usman Jamal was a patient scammer waiting for his opportunity and acting like pro domainer and now finally people saw his real face.

Regarding that what he wrote don't trust him anything, because like I told he was always a scammer from the very beginning.

Thanks for sharing your experience.
I'm glad you didn't get into his trap entirely. Had you shared this experience publicly before, this might have saved a few people. Anyway, I still appreciate you coming out and sharing it openly.

•••
@AbdulBasit.com Actually I did share my experience publicly (unfortunately not here on NP, but on BU Slack channel) but as I wrote here no one took it seriously. He built a very good network among domainers and they trusted him like you did also.

Last edited:
•••
Hello,

I'm really sorry about the situation you're going through. I hate people who make excuses to gain people's trust and then deceive them after gaining trust. Since there are so many scammers in the country I live in, you learn not to trust people anymore.

•••
Can you please share the domain here or in dm (if you have an issue sharing in public).

Dgni.com $650
Txut.com $329
Gxgy.com $220
Ftty.com $230
BusinessExpert.com $1300
Virz.com $229

•••
•••
I am a little confused here. AbdulBasit posts to warn us of a scammer named Usman Jamal

Then Saeid Nejati posts to warn us of another scammer named TonyDomainer also known as UnknownDomainer.

Then UnknownDomainer shows up here to respond to Saeid but also mentions scamming Abdul. So does that mean UnknownDomainer is also Usman Jamal? Also, if you look at UnknownDomainer's profile you see the account was created the day they posted here as well as making an auction post. This is crazy

•••
I am a little confused here. AbdulBasit posts to warn us of a scammer named Usman Jamal

Then Saeid Nejati posts to warn us of another scammer named TonyDomainer also known as UnknownDomainer.

Then UnknownDomainer shows up here to respond to Saeid but also mentions scamming Abdul. So does that mean UnknownDomainer is also Usman Jamal? Also, if you look at UnknownDomainer's profile you see the account was created the day they posted here as well as making an auction post. This is crazy

It looked like that Usman Jamal created a NamePros account with username UnknownDomainer and posted that stuff and then got suspended by NamePros. May be someone reported about his activity and past actions. He has scammed several other domainers and possibly Saeid Nejati as well.

•••
It looked like that Usman Jamal created a NamePros account with username UnknownDomainer and posted that stuff and then got suspended by NamePros. May be someone reported about his activity and past actions. He has scammed several other domainers and possibly Saeid Nejati as well.

I wouldn't be surprised if he tries again under another nickname (or another personal details) because he has been doing this for many years as I noticed. So everyone should be careful.

Last edited:
•••
I wouldn't be surprised if he tries again under another nickname (or another personal details) because he has been doing this for many years as I noticed. So everyone should be careful.
I wonder if BrandingPro isn't also him. Joined on December 21, posted a few small sales and commented on other posts as well as commenting on this post. I don't know why BrandingPro's name shows as Account Closed Disallowed. Perhaps the admins saw two accounts with the same IP address?

•••
I got a similar request from another user (can I use borrow money using domains as collateral) this week and wonder if it’s related.

•••
I wonder if BrandingPro isn't also him. Joined on December 21, posted a few small sales and commented on other posts as well as commenting on this post. I don't know why BrandingPro's name shows as Account Closed Disallowed. Perhaps the admins saw two accounts with the same IP address?
It is possible but can't say for sure. I think NamePros mods should alert NP users to beware of such activity if anything happens like that (same scammer using multiple accounts) so we can avoid such scammers.

•••
Hello everyone,

His contact numbers are:

And physical address:
Multan, Punjab, Pakistan

Hello,

interesting and informative post! With such a vast experience in the Domain Industry , you could have used other techniques to stop the scammer. You've got so much of information about the scammer.. From the post it looks like tailgating.... You could have adopted policemen like approach to stop the Scammer continuing his business. PIT maneuver (precision immobilization technique or TVI (tactical vehicle intervention).

Anyways...Nice POST.

•••
I got a similar request from another user (can I use borrow money using domains as collateral) this week and wonder if it’s related.

I got that one too. It was basically "please buy these shitty xyz domains from me and I promise I'll buy them back from you for much more in two weeks! I just really need a loan."

Is that about what you got?

•••
I got that one too. It was basically "please buy these shitty xyz domains from me and I promise I'll buy them back from you for much more in two weeks! I just really need a loan."

Is that about what you got?
The same.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back