Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

AbdulBasit.com

DomainsWeb.comTop Member
AbdulBasit.com
Impact
Hello everyone,

It's the first time in my domain career that I've been scammed with no recovery in sight and I wanted to make everyone aware of this person and the trick used to scam people.

So there was the guy (Usman Jamal) who I've previously done small deals with like he was sending me funds to a service which is not available in Pakistan (company name removed for sensitive reason) and I was helping him to receive funds into his local bank account in Pakistan.

After gaining my trust with some small deals of low-mid 3 figure amounts, this time he asked if I can be of help again to receive his funds and to send him via crypto. He was actually selling a few domains to some individual and he asked me to receive money on his behalf from a 3rd party who was an individual and not any well-known company. I agreed to receive his funds and to give him money via crypto. This was a little suspicious to me but since I had done business with him in the past so I went ahead and helped him out.

After receiving funds in my (company name removed for sensitive reason) account, I paid him in crypto (equivalent to a little less than $500). In the next couple of hours, the guy who sent me funds initiated the dispute of not delivering the domains along with entire email communication as proof to (company name removed for sensitive reason) which doesn't seem associated with the person Usman Jamal

After going back and forth with the scammer Usman Jamal, he promised to return my money which he didn't and even blocked me on WhatsApp through which I was communicating. I tried to contact the individual who did the chargeback, but I got no response and eventually I had to accept that dispute in that person's favor because I was trapped by this scammer.

Lesson learned is that I'll never trust anyone for sending funds via crypto and not to accept any money coming in from any individual.

Below are the scammer details just in case he contacts you:

The names/alias he is using are Usman Jamal and Ahmad Jamal.

His bank account details are:
Account holder: Usman Jamal
Account number: 3047307900023049
Bank name: Faysal Bank

Account holder: Ahmad Jamal
Account number: 0504-0102705045
Bank name: Meezan Bank

His contact numbers are:
Phone numbers: +92-3414983122 and +92-3070663907

And physical address:
house#3585 railway road chowk shaheedan
Multan, Punjab, Pakistan

Email address: [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected]

NamePros profile ID: https://www.namepros.com/members/mani0307.1004708

My suggestion for everyone is to avoid dealing with this scammer at any cost and not to make payments to anyone in crypto unless you trust that person completely. I did all this to help that guy but I got this in return. Anyhow, it doesn't mean I will change my nature of helping people but I'll be extra cautious in dealing. I also wanted to make everyone aware so no one else falls into such a trap.

Avoid buying any of his domains and you can easily know what domains are still owned by this person by doing a simple reverse WHOIS - https://www.whoxy.com/email/99692043 and https://www.whoxy.com/email/104784456

Thank you for reading and spreading this with everyone in your circle for everyone to know about this scammer and aware others.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello everyone,

It's the first time in my domain career that I've been scammed with no recovery in sight and I wanted to make everyone aware of this person and the trick used to scam people.

So there was the guy (Usman Jamal) who I've previously done small deals with like he was sending me funds to a service which is not available in Pakistan (company name removed for sensitive reason) and I was helping him to receive funds into his local bank account in Pakistan.

After gaining my trust with some small deals of low-mid 3 figure amounts, this time he asked if I can be of help again to receive his funds and to send him via crypto. He was actually selling a few domains to some individual and he asked me to receive money on his behalf from a 3rd party who was an individual and not any well-known company. I agreed to receive his funds and to give him money via crypto. This was a little suspicious to me but since I had done business with him in the past so I went ahead and helped him out.

After receiving funds in my (company name removed for sensitive reason) account, I paid him in crypto (equivalent to a little less than $500). In the next couple of hours, the guy who sent me funds initiated the dispute of not delivering the domains along with entire email communication as proof to (company name removed for sensitive reason) which doesn't seem associated with the person Usman Jamal

After going back and forth with the scammer Usman Jamal, he promised to return my money which he didn't and even blocked me on WhatsApp through which I was communicating. I tried to contact the individual who did the chargeback, but I got no response and eventually I had to accept that dispute in that person's favor because I was trapped by this scammer.

Lesson learned is that I'll never trust anyone for sending funds via crypto and not to accept any money coming in from any individual.

Below are the scammer details just in case he contacts you:

The names/alias he is using are Usman Jamal and Ahmad Jamal.

His bank account details are:
Account holder: Usman Jamal
Account number: 3047307900023049
Bank name: Faysal Bank

Account holder: Ahmad Jamal
Account number: 0504-0102705045
Bank name: Meezan Bank

His contact numbers are:
Phone numbers: +92-3414983122 and +92-3070663907

And physical address:
house#3585 railway road chowk shaheedan
Multan, Punjab, Pakistan

Email address: [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected]

NamePros profile ID: https://www.namepros.com/members/mani0307.1004708

My suggestion for everyone is to avoid dealing with this scammer at any cost and not to make payments to anyone in crypto unless you trust that person completely. I did all this to help that guy but I got this in return. Anyhow, it doesn't mean I will change my nature of helping people but I'll be extra cautious in dealing. I also wanted to make everyone aware so no one else falls into such a trap.

Avoid buying any of his domains and you can easily know what domains are still owned by this person by doing a simple reverse WHOIS - https://www.whoxy.com/email/99692043 and https://www.whoxy.com/email/104784456

Thank you for reading and spreading this with everyone in your circle for everyone to know about this scammer and aware others.

•••
I was also deceived by this person,

•••
It is rumored he is back here under new identity which I reported new id. They need actual proof its him. He was hitting up people again and said he was back on NP.

•••
I just checked the account- the mods did close it 💪

•••
Thank you for sharing your experience. It's unfortunate to hear about your encounter with this scam. Would escrow helped in that case?

•••
Thank you for sharing your experience. It's unfortunate to hear about your encounter with this scam. Would escrow helped in that case?

Thanks!
The main purpose is to aware of this scammer and according to other fellow members, this guy is trying to scam others once again.
No, once the crypto was transferred, there was no recovery back.

•••
Thanks!
The main purpose is to aware of this scammer and according to other fellow members, this guy is trying to scam others once again.
No, once the crypto was transferred, there was no recovery back.

It's fast, cheap and easy however don't forget that crypto transactions are irreversible, so take due diligence before sending. Always recommend to use a 3rd party like escrow or marketplace!

Last edited:
•••
Imagine a vice versa situation, I got helped while scamming. :D

•••
Imagine a vice versa situation, I got helped while scamming. :D
In this case, the scammer got help from me while scamming so your line fits on him.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back