IT.COM

discuss Available LLLL.BIZ Premiums - Is it Next?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hey Guys,

When I was selling out my LLL's , interest was directed towards .BIZ before .info.

I'll be adding more here - but meanwhile, I'd like to share the available LLLL.Biz domains here with the community.

I'll be doing daily scans .

Here's a quick note though, I noticed that Chinese buyers were after domains ending with a "W"

Thanks,
Rami

Attachments

• Available llllbiz.txt
    1.3 MB · Views: 90
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Good i have two 3L premium .info
Its all unknowns, except shorter is better
I hope they both hit

•••
My girlfriend mom said when she see's a link or site ending in .biz she thinks its spam and deletes it. Get in on the biz, it fits with make money schemes

Ok, so I'll try to translate this as, old people not familiar with internet, is that correct?
Not giving site a chance, delete it right away after seeing .biz, what an openmindness, huh?
She probably has few other traditional views..
I wonder how does she see the link though, it's usually covered with text different of site address.

•••
the reason is in this article dated 2007. Things are changed, but probably perception takes longer

•••
Interesting, 8 years ago, huh.
Does this software Spam Assassin still exist?

•••
yes on your Cpanel, I never use it and I am not sure it works the same way

•••
Plenty of businesses use .biz in the UK.

All this '.com and everything else is spam' is mainly an American mentality, which has helped to drive prices up and created a lucrative aftermarket.

•••
chinese like biz and this is what it counts. In my opinion the artificial division between Chips and no chips has to be reviewed (and not only for biz) In fact undoubtably is easier for a 5 or 5 L to have a meaning with all consonants (excluding V obviously). However there are SEVERAL words that in Pinyn has vowels. I have recently picked up in BIZ a 4L no CHIPS meaning... " Money " the name is Jine (check with any chinese friend or translator) that is even a brandable one... all the other major extension ( even .win, .pics , .link..) are taken. I guess .biz that fits well the meaning slipped off somebody's radar

•••
Not sure if anyone has already mentioned, but GD has .biz for $4.99 right now

•••
Not sure if anyone has already mentioned, but GD has .biz for $4.99 right now

I already bought last week 5 .biz for $5.17 on godaddy ($4.99 + $0.18 ICANN Fees)

•••
I already bought last week 5 .biz for $5.17 on godaddy ($4.99 + $0.18 ICANN Fees)
Nice, I picked up 5 as well a couple of weeks ago - all of which are double letter chips

•••
Godaddy no longer offering .biz @ $4.99

•••
•••
Ah well, better late then never.

•••
Plenty of businesses use .biz in the UK.

All this '.com and everything else is spam' is mainly an American mentality, which has helped to drive prices up and created a lucrative aftermarket.

Just talked with a friend in Germany and told me that in Germany .biz are used for warez, illegal downloads, torrents, etc...

•••
Just talked with a friend in Germany and told me that in Germany .biz are used for warez, illegal downloads, torrents, etc...

Plenty of .com used for that too.

•••
I hope that 4L buyout will come so I can sell my 4L .biz's.

•••

If you have friends from China - do let us know what they think please - as currently, what "they" like is all that matters.

•••
If you have friends from China - do let us know what they think please - as currently, what "they" like is all that matters.
Yes, I'd like to have friends anyware,unfortunately I have no friend in China to help me, so I just started to learn Mandarin.;)

•••
I did a whois check for random 5000 CPs and only 700 are left (14%)
Maybe we'll see a buyout after all...

•••
Buyout hoping today ...can anyone post the available llll.biz left

•••
few Spoilers list

blct.biz
blsf.biz
bswp.biz
dncm.biz
dwjc.biz
jfwn.biz
jgdj.biz
jlwq.biz
jqgn.biz
jtsk.biz
kdbf.biz
kdfm.biz
kdfn.biz
kplz.biz
ksht.biz
kxmq.biz
lcmg.biz
ljpq.biz
lmwr.biz
lwzr.biz
mkxs.biz
bmtq.biz
dkfm.biz
dknf.biz
dnlz.biz
dtfb.biz
jzfn.biz
kdst.biz
kfck.biz
klsr.biz
knzj.biz
kptk.biz
ldgp.biz
lmkq.biz
lpqk.biz
lpzh.biz
lqsk.biz
lrkb.biz
lxlq.biz
mckt.biz
mgsn.biz
bljb.biz
blzt.biz
bmnx.biz
bnzf.biz
bpgn.biz
dmwf.biz
dnfn.biz
dpfz.biz
dxwb.biz
jclr.biz
jmfj.biz
jphb.biz
jrgz.biz
jwcz.biz
lfwn.biz
ljnd.biz
lphb.biz
lqzr.biz
mfdl.biz
mjnz.biz

Last edited:
•••
Anyone can provide list of LLLL.biz with exact number of chips remaining till now?

•••
I see chinese are picking up good ones everyday from the drops. They are picking double repeats and triple ones regularly.

•••
Most of these are still Available...

ZLTX.BIZ

CBRF.BIZ

CNXH.BIZ

CMRM.BIZ

CTZF.BIZ

CTDG.BIZ

BZMK.BIZ

BZYL.BIZ

BCJY.BIZ

BNZM.BIZ

BNZD.BIZ

BNZF.BIZ

BNZG.BIZ

BNZK.BIZ

BNZL.BIZ

BNZQ.BIZ

BNZR.BIZ

BNCB.BIZ

BNBZ.BIZ

BNBS.BIZ

BNBD.BIZ

BNBF.BIZ

BNBH.BIZ

BNBK.BIZ

BNBL.BIZ

BNBQ.BIZ

BNSB.BIZ

BNSN.BIZ

BNFN.BIZ

BNGN.BIZ

BNGB.BIZ

BNHN.BIZ

BNJN.BIZ

BNJB.BIZ

BNQN.BIZ

BNQB.BIZ

BMNM.BIZ

MCZM.BIZ

MCZC.BIZ

MCXM.BIZ

MCBZ.BIZ

MCNM.BIZ

MCSN.BIZ

MCFM.BIZ

MCHP.BIZ

MCKC.BIZ

•••
Anyone been running recents scans ?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back