IT.COM

discuss Available LLLL.BIZ Premiums - Is it Next?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hey Guys,

When I was selling out my LLL's , interest was directed towards .BIZ before .info.

I'll be adding more here - but meanwhile, I'd like to share the available LLLL.Biz domains here with the community.

I'll be doing daily scans .

Here's a quick note though, I noticed that Chinese buyers were after domains ending with a "W"

Thanks,
Rami

Attachments

• Available llllbiz.txt
    1.3 MB · Views: 87
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
llll.biz are going down only . some llll.biz chips were sold for $10 here only at NP

•••
I found recent llll .biz sales

yelp.biz 398 USD 2016-03-05 GoDaddy
ddgk.biz 150 USD 2016-01-16 Flippa
zzzz.biz 1,797 USD 2016-01-04 Sedo
pcpc.biz 101 USD 2015-12-26 GoDaddy
omni.biz 1,000 USD 2015-12-08 Sedo
quan.biz 850 USD 2015-11-30 Sedo

•••
well namebio is tracking sales above $100. you can use the filter and set it at last 2 weeks and you'll find very less 4l.biz sales

•••
llll.biz are going down only . some llll.biz chips were sold for $10 here only at NP

Don't consider namepros when it comes to prices. This is completely a reseller market. If the market price is $25, people here wont bid more than $12(just 50% of the market value)

•••
Don't consider namepros when it comes to prices. This is completely a reseller market. If the market price is $25, people here wont bid more than $12(just 50% of the market value)
Yeh I do understand your point. But llll.biz value has decreased due to slowdown in market.

If you put your .biz on auction at GD then also u'll notice that very little action is going on aftermarket

•••
Yeh I do understand your point. But llll.biz value has decreased due to slowdown in market.

If you put your .biz on auction at GD then also u'll notice that very little action is going on aftermarket

.org are going up in value. I think it is a matter of time for .biz to reach $59 floor.
.Biz is used by many Chinese websites.

•••
•••
llll.biz is on it's arse IMO, can't shift any of mine for $10

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back