Dynadot

discuss Available LLLL.BIZ Premiums - Is it Next?

NameSilo
Watch
Hey Guys,

When I was selling out my LLL's , interest was directed towards .BIZ before .info.

I'll be adding more here - but meanwhile, I'd like to share the available LLLL.Biz domains here with the community.

I'll be doing daily scans .

Here's a quick note though, I noticed that Chinese buyers were after domains ending with a "W"

Thanks,
Rami

Attachments

• Available llllbiz.txt
    1.3 MB · Views: 86
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Seems that only 14% is registered by now. Let's see where that goes.

•••
Long way to go but yea ....keep a track

•••
I can confirm that none of these patterns are available for Chinese letters:
  1. AABB
  2. ABAB
  3. AAAB
  4. ABBB

•••
How long do you guys think to go for a buyout ...what is lll.biz rates

•••
I think that if it happens (Chinese letter buyout), it could happen real fast. Probably because of the precedents we've seen set lately, it could happen even quicker, because now everyone knows the ending already.

I just checked on GoDaddy (I have Discount Domain Club) and .biz registrations are $7.99. If they do get bought out, it will be in no small part because of the low reg price.

•••
I just checked on GoDaddy (I have Discount Domain Club) and .biz registrations are $7.99. If they do get bought out, it will be in no small part because of the low reg price.

Whois.com has a $5.88 promotion.

I registered the following AABA and ABAA patterns:
xcxx.biz
xdxx.biz
xjxx.biz
xtxx.biz
xxyx.biz
xyxx.biz
ytyy.biz
yydy.biz
yyhy.biz
yyjy.biz
yysy.biz
yyty.biz
yyzy.biz
sjss.biz
sshs.biz
sszs.biz
sxss.biz
ddjd.biz
dcdd.biz
ttct.biz
ttdt.biz
ttxt.biz
ttyt.biz
ttzt.biz
txtt.biz
jjdj.biz
jjsj.biz
jjtj.biz
jjxj.biz
jjyj.biz
zczz.biz
zdzz.biz
zszz.biz
ztzz.biz
zxzz.biz
zzsz.biz
zzxz.biz
zzyz.biz
hjhh.biz
hshh.biz
hthh.biz
hxhh.biz

•••
How long do you guys think to go for a buyout ...what is lll.biz rates

I doubt anybody can really predict - but I remember how LLLL.ORG's got off the market over night!

•••
I doubt anybody can really predict - but I remember how LLLL.ORG's got off the market over night!
LLLL.org were way more advanced, when I checked them in October 70K out of 160 possible chips were registered.
Of course big part due to interlaying English premiums.

•••
I still don't get the whole biz extension. I'm predicting Infos rising drasticly in values over the next 2-6 months.

•••
I still don't get the whole biz extension. I'm predicting Infos rising drasticly in values over the next 2-6 months.

.Info was way way better 2 years ago than it is now. And so was .Biz .

.Info always did better than .Biz, but for some reason, when I was selling my names, all Chinese buyers were only interested in my liquid .biz rather than .info (of higher qualities).

So, I am just going with the flow here - do I believe in all this crazy movement going on? NO!

•••
.Info was way way better 2 years ago than it is now. And so was .Biz .

.Info always did better than .Biz, but for some reason, when I was selling my names, all Chinese buyers were only interested in my liquid .biz rather than .info (of higher qualities).

So, I am just going with the flow here - do I believe in all this crazy movement going on? NO!

I too have seen the sales data and it leaves me speechless. Nonetheless I have to agree a LLLL biz will be completed before the Info buyout...

It sucks seeing all these buyouts and having to sit on the sidelines and purchase here and there..... The rich are getting richer.... I'm not hating, just saying. Lol

I could really use a Black Card right about now.

•••
I too have seen the sales data and it leaves me speechless. Nonetheless I have to agree a LLLL biz will be completed before the Info buyout...

It sucks seeing all these buyouts and having to sit on the sidelines and purchase here and there..... The rich are getting richer.... I'm not hating, just saying. Lol

I could really use a Black Card right about now.

Oh well, I can tell you for sure if LLLL.Biz takes off next - and you buy like a 100 of them @ $3.88 a pop - while it's being sold - You'll be able to flip them for 20X

Not bad!

And by the way, I too do not understand this huge massive buyout all over - to me, domaining is all about the end user - We're just speculating here.

•••
I feel dirty buying .biz but cannot help but notice the Chinese buying them when looking at the drops. I grabbed a couple chips from the bag, but may be eating more of them sooner than later :)

•••
For context, does anyone know at what price Chinese 3L.biz are selling now?

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I think .co domains will be faster then .biz

•••
•••
F ME!

I just had a hundred of these in my cart and was on the fence...... Now only one is unregistered.

:(

•••
A chinese guy claims that there were 49000 registrations in the last 36 hours.
And around 60k 4L chips remaining.
Can anyone confirm or debunk this?

Here are the remaining triple repeating letters available

qqbq
qqfq
qqgq
qqhq
qqkq
qqlq
qqmq
lwll
qgqq
qkqq
qlqq
qmqq
qnqq
qpqq
qrqq
qsqq

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back