Dynadot

discuss Available LLLL.BIZ Premiums - Is it Next?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hey Guys,

When I was selling out my LLL's , interest was directed towards .BIZ before .info.

I'll be adding more here - but meanwhile, I'd like to share the available LLLL.Biz domains here with the community.

I'll be doing daily scans .

Here's a quick note though, I noticed that Chinese buyers were after domains ending with a "W"

Thanks,
Rami

Attachments

• Available llllbiz.txt
    1.3 MB · Views: 87
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think that may be it - a total buy out has occurred according to my list - Zero Chinese Premium LLLL.BIZ is available based on my last scan.

•••
A Buyout is imminent..

Will add the latest available list in a few - but I can tell you about 30K registrations took place since my last list post.

All the best,
Rami

P.S. This should increase the value of LLLL.ORG and LLLL.NET even further !

•••
Just because one week went slow on buying domains, it does not mean that anything is wrong. Remember, this is a market where up's and down's will always be there. We should not decide anything based on daily/weekly results. Our domains are registered for 1 year. So we have 1 full year to capitalize on our investments.

Chinese are long term investors. Once they have started investing in domain names, they will continue to do so for the next 2-5 years(unless something drastic happens). They have pulled out their investments from stock market and they are done with it. Now, they are investing in domains and they are prepared for long term business, not just 5-6 months.

I personally believe that its just a start. Prices are going to up for sure for all the major extensions, sometimes fast, sometimes slow but direction/trend will be upward. We are in Nov., come April and then check this thread and current prices again and compare with April,2016. You will know what I mean.

Guys, Hold your Investments. Think this way:

If someone has bought 100 .biz domains for $4 each. So total cost: $400. Once the buyout happens and the floor price on the lowest side just touches $20 each, total sales would be $2000. Net profit: $1600. We earn 500% profits.

Therefore, profits are there to be made for sure.

For those who panic very easily, I suggest them not to come online for the next 4-5 months and log in on 1st April,2016 when you will see your chips prices have soared like anything.

FINAL ADVICE: Just Watch this Domain Game,
Don't get Thrilled when prices go UP,
Don't panic when prices go DOWN,
Sell only when you want to buy your dream CAR

•••
Chaomi is now tracking .BIZ and more

•••
I suggest people buy in quickly.

What are you basing your suggestion at ?

I just finished the scan - Between yesterday's and today's scan only 3K or so Gone - I see 53K domains left and I am attaching the available domains in this message.

People: PLEASE DO NOT INVEST WHAT YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO LOSE - this is pure speculation, and my personal experience in domaining for all those years doesn't give me any clue or explanation on why this crazy movement is happening, not does it make sense to me that it would stay - This is more than 90% Risk IMO - so please be patient and ONLY spend the money you do NOT need.

Thanks,
Rami

Attachments

• Chinese Available LLLLBIZ Nov 21 2015.txt
    525.6 KB · Views: 38
•••
9888.co.UK better site than chaomi to track chineese market in English and in $

•••
Am I late to the party?

Bought out all AABC and ABCC Western + Chip (200+) between last night and today. :)

•••
Well, The real question here is: do you guys think that after ALL this massive investment, they'd just sit to kill the value "assuming they created" down of all the purchases?

IMO, this bubble can ONLY burst when they are able to liquidate their investment - Smart money doesn't halt midway unless it's a bull trap, otherwise , they'd be burning money which I doubt.

Good luck to everybody - my 2 cents here.

Rami

•••
Just talked with a friend in Germany and told me that in Germany .biz are used for warez, illegal downloads, torrents, etc...

If you have friends from China - do let us know what they think please - as currently, what "they" like is all that matters.

•••
A big chinese ecommerce site using sczz dotbiz gained television attention a couple of days ago.
More and more chinese domainers are getting convinced about .biz end-user potential.

•••
@Mahogany no need to thank me my friend - this is the least I can do for people like yourself and this community.

•••
I dont see much upward price momentum with .org's yet...
You mean apart from jumping from $5 to $50 pretty much overnight? ;)

If biz can go from $4 to $40 I'll be... err, well we need a dancing banana emoticon to show you how I'll feel. :rolleyes:

•••
@webcr Maybe just a little patience... We've seen a 900% move in less than a week in .org :) If that is an unsatisfactory return for you, then I really, really wanna know what else you are buying.

•••
Guys, stop panicking :)
I bought 48 names. If there's no buyout at worst I'm out of $180.
Or I could have $1800 - if they rise to $39

So I'm keeping mine.

•••
The list many seem to be waiting for:

These are the last Available 4L.biz Chips that have a repeating letter.

Attachments

• 1temp.txt
    28.7 KB · Views: 11
•••
A random sample of 6,000 Chinese LLLL.biz shows me 84.6% are taken. That should be accurate to +/- 1.24%.

Moreover, the same sampling yesterday turned up only 71% taken. So that would imply 21,760 were regged in the past day.

•••
20 trades today, 19 of them end in W

•••
I confirm. all chinese 4L.biz taken

•••
•••
12/23/14
Floor price is now 114 RMB ($17.59 USD)

•••
I just checked on GoDaddy (I have Discount Domain Club) and .biz registrations are $7.99. If they do get bought out, it will be in no small part because of the low reg price.

Whois.com has a $5.88 promotion.

I registered the following AABA and ABAA patterns:
xcxx.biz
xdxx.biz
xjxx.biz
xtxx.biz
xxyx.biz
xyxx.biz
ytyy.biz
yydy.biz
yyhy.biz
yyjy.biz
yysy.biz
yyty.biz
yyzy.biz
sjss.biz
sshs.biz
sszs.biz
sxss.biz
ddjd.biz
dcdd.biz
ttct.biz
ttdt.biz
ttxt.biz
ttyt.biz
ttzt.biz
txtt.biz
jjdj.biz
jjsj.biz
jjtj.biz
jjxj.biz
jjyj.biz
zczz.biz
zdzz.biz
zszz.biz
ztzz.biz
zxzz.biz
zzsz.biz
zzxz.biz
zzyz.biz
hjhh.biz
hshh.biz
hthh.biz
hxhh.biz

•••
I too have seen the sales data and it leaves me speechless. Nonetheless I have to agree a LLLL biz will be completed before the Info buyout...

It sucks seeing all these buyouts and having to sit on the sidelines and purchase here and there..... The rich are getting richer.... I'm not hating, just saying. Lol

I could really use a Black Card right about now.

Oh well, I can tell you for sure if LLLL.Biz takes off next - and you buy like a 100 of them @ $3.88 a pop - while it's being sold - You'll be able to flip them for 20X

Not bad!

And by the way, I too do not understand this huge massive buyout all over - to me, domaining is all about the end user - We're just speculating here.

•••
•••
Now if only my Chinese LLL infos would go up, lol.

You see why I was thinking .BIZ would pick way way faster than .CO or any other extension ? Because I owned both .Info and .Biz and all offers were coming for .BIZ.

I think .Biz is next -

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back