NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
"It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning" - Henry Ford 1922

This is a video everyone should watch, so as to understand what these bastards are doing to us:

The one that believes in UFO cover ups and The Breakaway Civilization. Yeah, sounds sane.

•••
If we would just raise the minium wage more then people could afford solar panels for their homes, but I am sure there is a conspiracy against that.
You think people on minimum wage own homes?

•••
The one that believes in UFO cover ups and The Breakaway Civilization. Yeah, sounds sane.

My favorite quote from the Breakaway Civilization site:

Looking back, we now know that 9/11 was a Mass Occult Sacrificial Ritual. It was meant to show the world that the Freemasons, actually a satanic off-shoot of the Freemasons, were now on the move to take over the planet. It marked the day that traditional religion’s reign on planet Earth was to be replaced by the new (although ancient) satanic magi “illuminated” ones, that have been planning a comeback for thousands of years.

I suppose some think if radical assertions can't be proven wrong, they must be given the benefit of the doubt.

•••
You honestly to God believe that when minimum wage rises, people will be able to buy homes? :-/

•••
Im sure if you are renting you could put a solar panel on the roof anyway, if not , just pass a law that dictates to the owners that they have to allow such action.

Yes David Icke is in that video, therefore ingore the entire video.
You honestly to God believe that when minimum wage rises, people will be able to buy homes? :-/
Of course! More money in my pocket is more money in my pocket, it is simple math!

•••
Im sure if you are renting you could put a solar panel on the roof anyway, if not , just pass a law that dictates to the owners that they have to allow such action.

If you're renting, I'm sure it's in the lease that you pay for all damages and don't necessarily have to ask for permission to install them. On the safe side, I would ask the landlord and get a revamped lease.

Of course! More money in my pocket is more money in my pocket, it is simple math!
It's simple economics that disprove your theory.

•••
Personally I don't care if there is a minimum wage or not... as long as companies don't pay you slave wages, and get away with it. which is exactly what's happening more and more nowadays. If they don't want to pay decent wages where people are more motivated to work, then let them close down. Sooner or later another company will open up to replace that one, hopefully with a different mentality towards workers.

The faster companies realize that their greatest asset to being successful and profitable, is their workers and to treat them with respect, the better. Pay the workers a decent wage and most of them will give their best.

Companies are getting too damn greedy. Look at what American and European companies are doing by outsourcing to Asia and other developing countries. If no one can clip their wings then governments should impose import duties on outsourced products from those same companies. If the imported products become more expensive then let it be. If I can't afford then I will not die because I can't get the latest iPad.

Free trade agreements would be fine if they were a 2 way street, but a lot of the time they are not. The Chinese can put their cheap, mostly crappy products in Europe and the US, without import duties, but they tax a lot of our products heavily to protect their industries and companies. This is not the Chinese fault, it's our cowardly, mostly Liberal "No Cojones" Governments that have bowed down to the Chinese for various reasons. In the case of the US it's because of the trillions in debt they have towards the Chinese. In Europe's case, it's for being weak and submissive to their pressure.

Read article: The Best Minimum Wages In Europe
http://www.forbes.com/2009/08/31/europe-minimum-wage-lifestyle-wages.html

Where it says:
The Scandinavian countries of Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark don’t don’t have a minimum wage at all because they are so highly unionized. “The unions there felt that a national minimum wage would interfere with collective bargaining, and it might even bring the price of labor down,” says Chater.

Nordic countries prefer to have a collective agreement between unions and employers as the reference point for wages, not one set by the government. In some cases, particularly in Denmark, Chater says that has led to a very strong degree of cooperation between employers and workers. “It’s quite harmonious. There’s a balance in the level of compromise.”

Of course the Scandinavian model will never work in most countries for various reasons, but it just shows that most companies will never pay decent wages willingly.

•••

When I had a couple of homes I rented out, had any of them attempted to install solar panels I would have sued them immediately. Renters are not forever, but the holes they would place on my ten thousand dollar roof would remain.

With the successful manner in which Obama has advanced Obamacare, tax increases, the unenforcement of illegal alien deportation laws, etc., I am surprised he has not tried to force mandatory solar panels ( purchased via a Democrat donors' Green Energy firm, no doubt ) upon his peasantry.

•••

If you're renting, I'm sure it's in the lease that you pay for all damages and don't necessarily have to ask for permission to install them. On the safe side, I would ask the landlord and get a revamped lease.

Hi,
I am agreeing with you BTW.

When I had a couple of homes I rented out, had any of them attempted to install solar panels I would have sued them immediately. Renters are not forever, but the holes they would place on my ten thousand dollar roof would remain.

With the successful manner in which Obama has advanced Obamacare, tax increases, the unenforcement of illegal alien deportation laws, etc., I am surprised he has not tried to force mandatory solar panels ( purchased via a Democrat donors' Green Energy firm, no doubt ) upon his peasantry.

What? You are against solar?! 'NO! But yea like I said, why stop at a minium wage? Why stop at 10.10$ Just flaten out all wages and go to a real controled economy.

•••
Show me where I wrote anything that even implies a person making an increased minimum wage will be able to buy a house. Why do you keep making stuff up?

•••

You need to recognize sarcasm. He's just trying to have fun with me, but not doing such a good job of it.

•••

Let me take a liberal approach and pull crap out of my butt (like you've been doing) and imply that you were saying that if someone on minimum wage; if it were to increase, would able to own a home.

I understand now he's being sarcastic and finally got the jokes.

•••
10538061_10152972525170744_3884500520105975696_n.jpg

•••
Let me take a liberal approach and pull crap out of my butt (like you've been doing) and imply that you were saying that if someone on minimum wage; if it were to increase, would able to own a home.
And once again, your inference would be wrong.

•••
And once again, your inference would be wrong.
So what is your overall vision of a higher minimum wage might I ask? And can I get a straight answer? Will it fix income inequality? Will it lower the unemployment rate? Will it give homeless a chance? Will it fix the poverty levels? Etc.?

•••
It will delay a crash in the economy for x months and get the democrats some votes. From a short term perspecitve if I am interested in 4 year plans and holding up a flawed system then it is great.

•••
It will delay a crash in the economy for x months and get the democrats some votes. From a short term perspecitve if I am interested in 4 year plans and holding up a flawed system then it is great.
I would still say 4 years is still short term. The bubble is gonna pop one way or another. When it does, the longer you prolong blowing of the bubble, the larger effects it will have on everyone (but the rich).

We need to have a solid decade+ deal.

•••
I agree that 4 years is short term. We do not need to ask the manager for a new hamburger, we need a whole new restaurant

•••
•••
•••
Tesco apologizes after Muslim checkout worker refused to sell customer ham and wine because it was Ramadan

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-customer-ham-wine-Ramadan.html#ixzz37ghNRarK

Tesco may have apologized but didn't fire the guy. I'll bet if a Christian checkout worker had refused to sell a Halal product to a customer he/she would have been fired on the spot.

Are Halal products against Christianity? Are Halal products against some kind of rules in Christianity? Not that I think it is ok though.

•••
but but the "debunkers" like to use wiki , oh no

•••
but but the "debunkers" like to use wiki , oh no

Much better using blogger sites written up by nuts. Wikipedia is very accurate. Past study has shown about as accurate and the regular encylopedias most people have grown up with. Wrong information usually gets corrected. Sources are listed etc. Nuts don't like dubunkers, because reality is not their friend.

And btw, the source you like to use, the woman in that video:

“I’ve researched it for three years and every single thing that I uncover solidifies my belief that it was an inside job and that our government was complicit in what happened.”

One of those 9/11 truthers. So I can see why you like her. Conspiracy types/nuts, like to get their info from other conspiracy types/nuts. Last thing they want to read is factual type information, which would just tear their little nutty world apart.

Last edited:
•••
What blogger sites written by nuts are you exactly talking about?Why is it that "debunkers" like to use insults to help "debunk" things. There is more than one documented case of goverment IP addresses editing wiki, but of course "debunkers" will shrug this off. Rather we should believe the all knowning "debunkers" since they do not debunk according to opinon but rather objective thought, and .........wiki. Which is fine, but keep in mind in cases, for example snowden , wiki was edit from a goverment ip, what a great source for debunking !

•••
Why is it that "debunkers" like to use insults to help "debunk" things. !

They don't, they usually use these little things called facts. Ex. all that 9/11 truther nonsense, some I believe we touched on in the past. The debunk sites just take apart the truther stuff.

Do you believe 9/11 was an inside job? That the U.S. government was complicit in it?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back