IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Students Hate Trump's SOTU Quotes...Until Finding Out They're Actually Obama's

This shows the power that the extremely biased propaganda Liberal News has on the masses. Free thinking, common sense, morals, and values are being destroyed by the leftists.

And to think that many of these idiots actually vote only on who they are told to vote on.

•••
•••
Europe is very welcoming to a certain type of 'refugee'...
Indeed they are... to millions of them and all coming from Sh*thole countries, with customs and cultures that are totally incompatible with our western way of life.

•••
Some idiots in this thread kept saying that Trump would NOT last till Xmas...
DVJ3_XXUMAAOCn2

•••
Thankfully only half the population...
DVKDA1eW4AAyq65

DVLX_vhX0AAMYTb

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
six senior leaders of the FBI/DOJ have been reassigned or fired based on facts that have come out of the work of the inspector general Yet, House Intel Cmtw Chair Nunes is branded a lunatic by the CLINTON/obama mafia w new killers- adam Schiff & media Incredible ~ @MariaBartiromo

•••
Uma Thurman breaks her silence on Harvey Weinstein: Actress says movie mogul tried to expose himself and forced her down to have sex after hinting that she was one of his victims for months
  • Thurman told The New York Times on Saturday Weinstein attacked her in London
  • She did not give a date for the incident but it occurred between Pulp Fiction (1994) and Kill Bill (2003)
  • She said Weinstein 'pushed' her down and tried to expose himself but didn't
48DA856400000578-0-image-m-2_1517707504164.jpg

Read more:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...y-Weinstein-sexual-attacks.html#ixzz569qh4JaM

Hollywood and all it's movie stars, producers and directors should be quarantined and moved to a desert island full of poisonous snakes...

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
These Videos made me go back to when I lived in California in the mid-seventies. Because of my unusual English accent people would ask where I was from. I would say Madeira Island. Nobody had a clue where it was, except for one lady who said she had taken a drive there over the weekend.

I scratched my head trying to figure out how she had driven across the whole of the USA, then driven across most of the Atlantic Ocean and visited my Island.

After some questioning, it turns out she had driven to the small city of Madera in Central California.

The next day I went to a bookshop and bought myself a big map of CA to find out where it was.

The following weekend I drove there to satisfy my curiosity and confirm that, indeed, it was possible to drive to Madera (without the i ) in just a few hours and spend a little time relaxing beneath the shade of a big willow tree next to a lovely river...

After that I decided I would say that I was from Portugal, thinking that it would be better for people to know where it was. It was only a wee bit better with some thinking it was in Central or S. America. One thought it was a province in Denmark. But at least a small % got it right... so that made me happy.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
These Videos made me go back to when I lived in California in the mid-seventies. Because of my unusual English accent people would ask where I was from. I would say Madeira Island. Nobody had a clue where it was, except for one lady who said she had taken a drive there over the weekend.

I scratched my head trying to figure out how she had driven across the whole of the USA, then driven across most of the Atlantic Ocean and visited my Island.

After some questioning, it turns out she had driven to the small city of Madera in Central California.

The next day I went to a bookshop and bought myself a big map of CA to find out where it was.

The following weekend I drove there to satisfy my curiosity and confirm that, indeed, it was possible to drive to Madera (without the i ) in just a few hours and spend a little time relaxing beneath the shade of a big willow tree next to a lovely river...

After that I decided I would say that I was from Portugal, thinking that it would be better for people to know where it was. It was only a wee bit better with some thinking it was in Central or S. America. One thought it was a province in Denmark. But at least a small % got it right... so that made me happy.

Jaywalking really was an eyeopener for me years ago. People not evening knowing who the current VP was, really simple stuff.

I had never heard of Madeira ever before and had to look it up awhile back where u were exactly, I thought it was closer to the south iberian coast. its less known and even like Galapagos, or Seychelles, people hear or see the name but need to guess. Geography wasn’t like a huge repeated theme when I was in school. Public schools I went to were more interested in propaganda as I recall. Always recall all the anti communist stuff, and civil rights drivel, vietnam war, nuke drills once a month to hide under the desk (stupid) all those subjects seemed to go on the news and classroom every year. My last formal real english class was in 8th grade, really was lame they didn’t force it every year. I learned much more on my own after graduating.

•••
Jaywalking really was an eyeopener for me years ago. People not evening knowing who the current VP was, really simple stuff.

I had never heard of Madeira ever before and had to look it up awhile back where u were exactly, I thought it was closer to the south iberian coast. its less known and even like Galapagos, or Seychelles, people hear or see the name but need to guess. Geography wasn’t like a huge repeated theme when I was in school. Public schools I went to were more interested in propaganda as I recall. Always recall all the anti communist stuff, and civil rights drivel, vietnam war, nuke drills once a month to hide under the desk (stupid) all those subjects seemed to go on the news and classroom every year. My last formal real english class was in 8th grade, really was lame they didn’t force it every year. I learned much more on my own after graduating.
I remember when living in CA that all the news was either about the US or very anti-comunism,. It was like a paranoia against the USSR, much like what Liberals are doing right now in relation to Russia.

At the time while living there, I got the sensation that in the US there were 2 planets; Planet USA and Planet "Rest of the World", but I could see it wasn't the people's fault. It was what was being pushed into their minds... by the MSM, and the Government, thanks to the Cold war with the USSR.

•••
I remember when living in CA that all the news was either about the US or very anti-comunism,. It was like a paranoia against the USSR, much like what Liberals are doing right now in relation to Russia.

At the time while living there, I got the sensation that in the US there were 2 planets; Planet USA and Planet "Rest of the World", but I could see it wasn't the people's fault. It was what was being pushed into their minds... by the MSM, and the Government, thanks to the Cold war with the USSR.

Exactly correct. Not just CA. Most of the US is pretty myopic and it’s by design really. All the education of the Cortez Veracruz conquest for example came in college. I recall all these whiney teachers preaching dumb propaganda constantly. I Happened to have a few great instructors. They were very few, most I look back and my public education was really lacking. Inner city education, probably typical.

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back