NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Wow, it makes my blood boil just listening to the totally brainwashed young Swedes at the end. They look like feminist scum that would rather die than admit that all the rape and violence happening in Sweden is thanks to all those illegal Muslims that their stupid leftist Government so openly welcomed.

They are in complete denial. Sweden reminds me of the "Boiling Frog Experiment"

If a frog is put suddenly into boiling water, it will jump out, but if the frog is put in tepid water which is then brought to a boil slowly, it will not perceive the danger and will be cooked to death.

itptomeb.jpeg

Bye, Bye Sweden, you really have become victims of your own Politically Correct stupidity.

•••
•••
Here's an Oldie, but Goodie...
The Original Obamaphone Lady...

Class act alright. Let me guess, some free $800 iPhone Apple coordinated deal from Tim Cook. Lol. Sickening.

•••
Class act alright. Let me guess, some free $800 iPhone Apple coordinated deal from Tim Cook. Lol. Sickening.

So much bs posted today, will just touch on this one. You don't have to guess, you can simply look. It actually started under Bush:

"The president has no direct impact on the program, and one could hardly call these devices "Obama Phones," as the e-mail author does. This specific program, SafeLink, started under President George Bush, with grants from an independent company created under President Bill Clinton, which was a legacy of an act passed under President Franklin Roosevelt, which was influenced by an agreement reached between telecommunications companies and the administration of President Woodrow Wilson."

Q: Has the Obama administration started a program to use "taxpayer money" to give free cell phones to welfare recipients?

A: No. Low-income households have been eligible for discounted telephone service for more than a decade. But the program is funded by telecom companies, not by taxes, and the president has nothing to do with it.

https://www.factcheck.org/2009/10/the-obama-phone/

How many times have you heard people on the right talking about Obama phone? Now, you know the truth.

Looks like California did something right and deported Gilsan back to Portugal. Trump said we want immigrants that bring value to this country.

Last edited:
•••
They are in complete denial. Sweden reminds me of the "Boiling Frog Experiment"

If a frog is put suddenly into boiling water, it will jump out, but if the frog is put in tepid water which is then brought to a boil slowly, it will not perceive the danger and will be cooked to death

Good one. That video was the first one I had seen before. At least in the current EU Schengen rules, there are options to move. If you are smart and Swedish, and can leave you’d probably move far south anyway. Merkel and the rest are putting in the wood into the fire to boil the pot of water there. I don’t read enough about the UK to comment, maybe the smart ones already left London to retire and live on the Iberian shores. I have a couple EU friends retired in the Caribbean that left the EU behind.

Just was reading an article about CA, it’s doomed politically for any balance it seems.

•••
. But the program is funded by telecom companies, not by taxes, and the president has nothing to do with i

I don’t know the program, however Corp America or Telecoms don’t give away stuff or millions in freebies, There are no donations, there is some buried govt subsidy, kickback, tax writeoff or angle. Or most likely Funded by increasing the real paying customers bills. Just like Hospitals, those with ability to pay, have higher bills to subsidize those who don’t. Its always wealth transfer.

So i read it. So my educated guess was correct. Here is what it says:

“The companies often charge customers to fund their contributions in the form of a universal service fee you might see on your monthly phone bill. The fund is then parceled out to companies, such as América Móvil, that create programs, such as SafeLink, ”

Consumers always pay.

Last edited:
•••
I don’t know the program, however Corp America or Telecoms don’t give away stuff or millions in freebies, There are no donations, there is some buried govt subsidy, kickback, tax writeoff or angle. Or most likely Funded by increasing the real paying customers bills. Just like Hospitals, those with ability to pay, have higher bills to subsidize those who don’t. Its always wealth transfer.

? I just gave you the link that literally explains how it works.

•••
? I just gave you the link that literally explains how it works.

Ok quickdraw! I edited my post to add the subsidy part. These programs are never some charity.

•••
JB, are you a patriot act supporter? It was the other side that created it. That was the fear mongering Bush capitilized on. I don’t like his family cartel either.

I recall hearing this and dug it up. Carlin and Jillete comments.

From CNN:
JILLETTE: I have been a huge fan of George Carlin`s since I was a kid. I`ve known him and he`s been very important in my life for a long time. He`s a hero of mine, but we could not disagree more. It`s amazing how, right after 9/11, he wrote in his notebook, and I typed in my journal, because he`s a little bit of a Luddite, "There go our civil liberties." Within an hour of the towers going down, that`s what both of us were thinking.

And yet I see it as constant vigilance, and we have to fight for our civil liberties, and things will still go because people are really good, and he sees it as Doomsday. And it`s really funny how many things George and I can agree on, and yet I`m this ridiculous Pollyanna where I think everything`s going to get better.

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0711/02/gb.01.html

•••
This is not Sweden but battlefield America (Ferguson here):

An increasing common sight in the USSA...

ferguson-missouri-9.jpg

•••

So i read it. So my educated guess was correct. Here is what it says:

“The companies often charge customers to fund their contributions in the form of a universal service fee you might see on your monthly phone bill. The fund is then parceled out to companies, such as América Móvil, that create programs, such as SafeLink, ”

Consumers always pay.

You know it's true b/c @JB Lions read it on the internet.

Of course, in reality, Obama phones cost tax-payers about 2 billion a year.

https://www.newsmax.com/us/obama-phone-costs-billions/2013/02/12/id/490022/

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kellyp...ers-paying-for-free-cell-phones/#1d40fa905d77

President Obama famously used a tax payer paid phone and pen when he was subverting the constitution with executive orders. "I have a phone and a pen"

Last edited:
•••
Posting from what, 3, 4 years ago? Hands up don't shoot was a lie spread by police hating Marxist and a willing media.

Strange how you don't hate America or Americans but 99% of your post are unfounded, attacks on America and Americans.

This is not Sweden but battlefield America (Ferguson here):

An increasing common sight in the USSA...

ferguson-missouri-9.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Media 2016: Police are hunting black people in the streets.

Media 2018: Criticizing the FBI is treason.

Why do liberals hate rational thoughts.

Last edited:
•••
Posting from what, 3, 4 years ago? Hands up don't shoot was a lie spread by police hating Marxist and a willing media.
MRAPs in the streets and militarized law enforcement have become new normal in the US. The police and the military have blended with fusion centers that perform domestic intelligence as if they were operating in Fallujah.
The war on terror is now being fought at home and you are the enemy.

Remind me again, how many people die from firearms every year in the US ? Isn't around 30K ? Guns are killing 100 times more than 'terrorists', yet terrorism is the excuse to trample on freedoms. But nothing is done to address the gun problem, probably because politicians are bankrolled and sponsored by the NRA. Ask 45.

It's not in Europe that we see repeated mass shootings, swat raids that kill innocents, ironically even the police that is supposed to serve and protect is killing people. If you want to see riots, racial violence, no need to travel abroad.

No offense, but it's always funny when people brainwashed by focks news and breitbart tell us that Sweden, or some other European country is a war zone, while being oblivious to the reality of their own country. No, Europe is rather peaceful and doesn't have that kind of violence that is so routine on the other side of the ocean. If there is one country that looks like a battlefield today it is America.

Strange how you don't hate America or Americans but 99% of your post are unfounded, attacks on America and Americans.
I don't hate America, but I tend to dislike the US government. Like I said, I am anti-government in general. But I tell it like it is. In fact I used to be pro-American, then I grew up.
But foreigners 'hating' the US is nothing new. What is surprising is that Americans are still not rising up against their government. An American Spring is overdue.

•••
•••
MRAPs in the streets and militarized law enforcement have become new normal in the US. The police and the military have blended with fusion centers that perform domestic intelligence as if they were operating in Fallujah.
The war on terror is now being fought at home and you are the enemy.

Actually, after Ferguson Obama admin stopped selling military equipment to police departments.

Another nice thing about 45, he doesn't think every Gov agency need it's own swat team.

Last edited:
•••
Remind me again, how many people die from firearms every year in the US ? Isn't around 30K ? Guns are killing 100 times more than 'terrorists', yet terrorism is the excuse to trample on freedoms. But nothing is done to address the gun problem, probably because politicians are bankrolled and sponsored by the NRA. Ask 45.

And what you call a gun problem I call freedom. Armed militia are the back-bone of a free America. I'll take the #2A over tyranny.

Most US Gun deaths are suicides or committed by repeat criminals . When criminals can't access guns, they use knives or clubs. Our death rates are not out of line with other countries when you consider how much larger most US states are than countries in the EU.

My wife has a concealed carry permit and keeps a .380 semi-automatic pistol in her purse instead of a rape-whistle or 120db alarm as EU women are forced to rely on,

It's not in Europe that we see repeated mass shootings, swat raids that kill innocents, ironically even the police that is supposed to serve and protect is killing people. If you want to see riots, racial violence, no need to travel abroad.

Most of what liberals regurgitate is political spin. You're no different. What you're describing are the result of EU marxism encouraged by our post racial president and a corrupt DOJ.

I don't hate America, but I tend to dislike the US government. Like I said, I am anti-government in general. But I tell it like it is. In fact I used to be pro-American, then I grew up.
But foreigners 'hating' the US is nothing new. What is surprising is that Americans are still not rising up against their government. An American Spring is overdue.

You should find a better place to live,

Last edited:
•••
You know it's true b/c @JB Lions read it on the internet.

It's true because it's true. The Bush phone is well known. You guys have been posting this Obama phone stuff like idiots. And FactCheck.org is a legit site. I know you struggle with legit sites, Mr. Onion.

Oh, stock market down again. Thanks Donald.

•••
It's true because it's true. The Bush phone is well known. You guys have been posting this Obama phone stuff like idiots. And FactCheck.org is a legit site. I know you struggle with legit sites, Mr. Onion.

So your the phones really are free and the program wasn't expanded under Barack Obama?

•••
•••

I knew you'd be doing a happy dance as the market corrects itself. You've been talking for a year now, how Trump is taking credit for Obama's economic successes. So I guess your liberal take is the good stuff is Obama's doing and the bad stuff is all Trump! Because that's what you keep posting. You're about as duplicitous as they come JB!

•••
I knew you'd be doing a happy dance as the market corrects itself. You've been talking for a year now, how Trump is taking credit for Obama's economic successes. So I guess your liberal take is the good stuff is Obama's doing and the bad stuff is all Trump! Because that's what you keep posting. You're about as duplicitous as they come JB!

When it goes back up, it will be due to Obama's forward thinking. Just like it was the republican congresses fault with the market dipped under O'

•••

Another struggle reader.

I'm posted the same thing from the start. When you first get into the WH, you are living under the light of the previous President. It takes awhile to to get settled in, get your people together, figure out policy, enact policy and then see those affects. So I said first year is pretty much under previous President and as we further get into it, more the new President. That's what's happening. We're in year 2 now. We have policy, a GOP or Trump bill. Trump and you guys have been going on and on about the stock market. Now, that it's not going so well, you fold.

When it goes back up, it will be due to Obama's forward thinking.'

No, struggle reader #2. Read my post again. You guys own this now. I even said earlier at the end of Trump's term, if things are better than when he got in, you get the credit.

Last edited:
•••
Economic genius who can't read a stock chart or calculate percentages.

But the numbers were annualized !!!

Another struggle reader.

I'm posted the same thing from the start. When you first get into the WH, you are living under the light of the previous President. It takes to to get settled in, get your people together, figure out policy, enact policy and then see those affects. So I said first year is pretty much under previous President and as we further get into it, more the new President. That's what's happening. We're in year 2 now. We have policy, a GOP or Trump bill. Trump and you guys have been going on and on about the stock market. Now, that it's not going so well, you fold.

•••
Economic genius who can't read a stock chart or calculate percentages.

But the numbers were annualized !!!

Don't fall apart again like you did the other day.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back