IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@JB Lions Why the debate if your so certain Biden will win, and if no republican in nearly 100 years has tried to cut the existing program. The fear would be if you think too many democrats will try and cut it. The supreme court would overturn cuts to it, it wouldn't get through house and senate either.

•••
@JB Lions Why the debate if your so certain Biden will win, and if no republican in nearly 100 years has tried to cut the existing program. The fear would be if you think too many democrats will try and cut it. The supreme court would overturn cuts to it, it wouldn't get through house and senate either.
USA USA

We’re not falling for your trap you Russki

Last edited:
•••
@JB Lions I'd be up to GOP healthcare plan after repealing Obamacare but since McCain sunk that I don't think ACA is going away anytime in future. I wouldn't support cuts to SS and it is great the system of checks & balances in this country.

•••
@JB Lions Funny seeing how you and Mr. M are shaking in your boots that Trump will win a second term, and then believing the lie of him cutting those magically when he doesn't have power too. Again, I see you scared Trump is going to win and it makes me smile! :)

•••
@JB Lions Funny seeing how you and Mr. M are shaking in your boots that Trump will win a second term, and then believing the lie of him cutting those magically when he doesn't have power too. Again, I see you scared Trump is going to win and it makes me smile! :)
Your Putin reverse psychology is not working

•••
President Trump will preserve, protect and defend Medicare & Social Security. Vote Trump 2024!

•••
Last edited:
•••
@JB Lions You need to learn to love the next President. Trump 2024!

•••
@JB Lions If you believe that about Trump & SS & Medicare I got some swamp land in Florida to sell you. lol. As, for the stock will be interesting to see the shares go back up, buy low sell high!

•••
GOP the party of our Active American Military. God Bless the Republican Party, Our Military and God Bless Trump!

•••
President Trump will preserve, protect and defend Medicare & Social Security. Vote Trump 2024!
Can you guarantee that?
Tell that to the seniors

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
This isn’t a good look either. Israeli Telegram mocking those that got killed:

What's even more sad is the likes they received. This cannot be representative of the population, otherwise it is a very damning statement. Very difficult to believe any posts on Twitter.

The Epicenter of the earthquake today was Ivana's gravesite. She has risen.

He's gotta be at the center of everything ...just wait for the full eclipse :xf.cool:

•••
GOP the party of our Active American Military. God Bless the Republican Party, Our Military and God Bless Trump!
Your faith in the US military to bow down to a sniveling coward and traitor like Trump is massively misplaced.

“We don’t live in a dictatorship or a monarchy. I swore an oath—in the military and in the Senate—to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States, not to mindlessly cater to the whims of Cadet Bone Spurs and clap when he demands I clap” - Sen. Tammy Duckworth

Last edited:
•••
So much winning. The DJT ponzi scheme continues its epic leap into the abyss…

IMG_4684.jpeg

•••
•••
•••
Yes, Hamas killed 1200 people and took 250 hostages, but Israel has since killed over 33,000 people and displaced 1.7 million (mostly women and children) who are facing starvation ...entire generations wiped out.

Israel using AI to identify bombing targets, 196 humanitarian aid workers dead, no respect for human life. Where is the outrage? :unsure:

https://www.reuters.com/world/middl...effectively-boost-gaza-aid-access-2024-04-05/

•••
Information from Hamas.. ha ha
You believe what they are spewing??

Release all the hostages and we talk

•••
Information from Hamas.. ha ha
You believe what they are spewing??

Independent news source:

At BreakThrough News we tell the untold stories of resistance from poor and working-class communities. At present, five corporations dominate the media landscape, including 90% of what we read, watch, listen to, and depend on for information about the world. Nowhere among the headlines do we hear the perspectives of working people and movements for social justice.

Our mission is to break through the static, disinformation and fluff.BreakThrough / BT Media Inc. is a nonprofit media and educational organization dedicated to independent, fact-based reporting and commentary on a diverse range of issues affecting the global movements for social justice. We are a recognized 501(c)3 nonprofit organization in the United States. To remain free of bias and preserve our editorial independence, we accept no corporate donations or state funding. Our funding derives from our viewers and readers, and foundations that support our mission.

@marijuanadomain, do you swallow what the mainstream is feeding you? More from the same channel:

Release all the hostages and we talk

You're a hardliner, eh? And if they don't, are you okay with letting millions of innocents starve to death? :unsure:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back