NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Interesting things from the past....
The rarely seen back of the Hoover Dam before it was filled with water, 1936...
1640785503339.png

A man with a Punt Gun, a type of large shotgun used for duck hunting. It could kill over 50 birds at once and was banned in the late 1860's...
1640786344830.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
1640967584359.png

NYC is sending police into restaurants to harass 5 year old children for not wearing mask.

•••
Can you imagine the degenerate outrage if this woman was a republican ??

A degenerate progressive who's only qualification is her gender and skin color.

An actual effective Governor and successful business woman; cast as a retarded hillbilly.
1640968006380.png

•••
Show attachment 207172

NYC is sending police into restaurants to harass 5 year old children for not wearing mask.

If my memory serves me correctly .. Biden also said if .. “If You Take The Vaccine.. you will not get sick .. you will not have to be hospitalized … what a crock of fucking shit .. worst president in modern day history

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
If my memory serves me correctly .. Biden also said if .. “If You Take The Vaccine.. you will not get sick .. you will not have to be hospitalized … what a crock of fucking shit .. worst president in modern day history

From what I can see, the Biden administration has failed every challenge.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
First we need to get rid of the present Left wing dictatorship in the USA and it's northern neighbor...

Who is "we"? Someone who doesn't even live on the continent really has no 'skin' in the game. I suppose if I lived on a island in the Mediterranean I might have a more insular opinion.

And yes, as the pendulum swings, a right-wing autocracy south of the border is definitely likely, and that likelyhood doesn't make me feel any safer.

•••

US could be under rightwing dictator by 2030, Canadian professor warns​

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/jan/03/us-rightwing-dictatorship-2030-trump-canada

Trump Derangement Syndrome. Assholes use these fever dreams to excuse their own tyrannical behavior.

In 2023, Donald Trump will be 77 years old.

Democrats are now trying to break the US Senate to implement mob rule. If successful, they will pack the Supreme Court with activist and destroy the Bill of Rights.

There were and are so many better choices than Trump. After five years of over the top lies, riots and political persecution the media wont' be able to lift Trump to the top of the Republican primary again.

Ask yourself, do you want communist assholes like AOC and Chuck Schumer running the country into a civil war or do you want to live in a relatively free society like Florida or Texas.

Democrats have turned the third largest US state, which once had the largest, most productive economy in the free world into a shit hole. They'll do you your state what they did to California.

Last edited:
•••
•••
First we need to get rid of the present Left wing dictatorship in the USA and it's northern neighbor...

Turns out "the end of democracy" is progressive communist not getting what they want.

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back