IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
PepsiCo announces rebrand of Aunt Jemima as Pearl Milling Company

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/peps...hange-to-pearl-milling-company-005112220.html

Thanks for sharing.

Unfortunately, cant “dislike” and “Thanks” same time.

In this situation, “Dislike” supersedes “Thanks”
Dislike at this report, and all it entails. This hurts me more than it hurts you.

Take solace, since it’s you, Brad, (and appreciate this)
i didnt also “disagree” with “dislike” (Even tho u dont care

There’s a method to my madness

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for sharing.

Unfortunately, cant “dislike” and “Thanks” same time.

In this situation, “Dislike” supersedes “Thanks”
Dislike at this report, and all it entails. This hurts me more than it hurts you.

Take solace, since you’re Brad, (and appreciate this)
i didnt also “disagree” with “dislike” (Even tho u dont care

There’s a method to my madness

It's fine. I am not the like police. :)

It will be the same product with a new name. I will still buy it, not because of the name change, but because I actually like the product.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
The only true level of freedom is one's own perspective (freedom of thought), and though through construct may impede freedom of thought, education provides for a certain degree of mobilty.

I find being an outsider encourages independent thought - maybe you get that being where you are. If I had stayed in LA or someplace comfortable, I am sure my opinions would have somewhat conformed to others. I consult/teach judges, government officials and lawyers from various countries. The things they talk about are grounding. People everywhere have generally the same aspirations - and corruption in governments is universal. Though people outside the US seem to be more aware of it, at least. Nobody believes a politician will save them.

•••
Examples? You really need to think if Japan is more free than North Korea? Is it that bad over there? Look how easy it is for me........wait for it..........America is more free than North Korea. You can't say the same of Japan?

You literally make no sense here. I am going to start billing you for my time.

•••
You literally make no sense here. I am going to start billing you for my time.

George Soros. Look what our country turning into;

8421C18E-FD74-463F-9A39-D6E1723FCCC7.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
•••
He’ll Make a Gab xD

4BDE1686-3BD5-4B41-81F1-78B10ED05FF3.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
Sure sounds like a threat.

Trump lawyer David Schoen showed up VERY LOUDLY accusing Democrats of wanting to disenfranchise 74 million people and start a civil war.

It sure is cute to me that people are so concerned about the 74 million disenfranchised voters, while not being concerned about disenfranchising the 81 million voters when they were trying to overturn the election.

They were also not concerned with the 3M+ MORE people that were disenfranchised than voted for Trump in 2016.

Where are you getting these sources?

The Opener was weak

But the close was strong

•••
Trump is Screwed.

Those 2 defense lawyers have no idea what they are doing.
You get what you pay for I guess.

the 2nd one was strong.

Youre screwed if you read Vox

Vox has Enough left to cringe. :wtf:

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••

Twitter accidentally locked GOP Rep. Devin Nunes out of his account because he failed its anti-spam filter

As long as Devin Nunes Cow still has an account we are good. That is a far superior account anyway.

Phew... https://twitter.com/devincow

Interesting fact. Devin Nunes is the first sitting Congressman to file a lawsuit against a cow.

Brad

•••
Never going to vote for him if he runs for President,

Be Proud of your country!!!

Honestly, who cares? You gonna "cancel" the Dallas Mavericks now?

I don't have a problem with it, but I never really understood why they played the national anthem before sporting events in the first place. With the Olympics it actually makes sense.

Just some random game between like the Bills and Chargers or Padres and Brewers. It doesn't really make that much sense when you really think about it.

Playing or not playing the national anthem before a sporting even has no bearing on how I feel about the country.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
George Soros. Look what our country turning into;

Show attachment 182160

Oh no, they are facing censure by the GOP from some tiny, irrelevant county.

Yes, censure them because they respected the will of the voters and were not willing to end democracy based on some bullshit vote fraud lies. It is completely ridiculous.

Even Trump's own attorney today said -

There’s no need to disqualify the former POTUS because the American people just voted him out of office!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The GOP is a pathetic joke at this point. All they are doing is alienating everyone but the shrinking hardcore base.

Last edited:
•••
Where are you getting these sources?

The Opener was weak

But the close was strong

The source for what? The trial was on national TV for anyone to watch.

Schoen accused Democrats of knowing that “the so-called trial will tear the country in half, leaving tens of millions of Americans feeling left out of the nation’s agenda, as dictated by one political party that now holds the power in the White House and in our national legislature.”

“This trial will tear this country apart, perhaps like we’ve only seen once before in our history,” he added.

It is clear what he is referring to.

Trump supporters keep acting like their minority of voters is some special thing. Sorry, you lost.

They didn't care about disenfranchising 81M+ voters when they were trying to overturn a Biden landslide win based on lies. They didn't care about disenfranchising 3M+ more voters that voted for Clinton than Trump.

They didn't try to find unity or compromise when they had the power. Now we are supposed to care about disenfranchising people that can't even accept reality? Fuck off.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Twitter stock at new record highs, up even more after hours.

Man, since kicking Trump off Twitter their stock is really doing well. Seems like the Trump supporters have dropped that talking point.

I guess it really was "best for business".

Brad

•••
Twitter stock at new record highs, up even more after hours.

Man, since kicking Trump off Twitter their stock is really doing well. Seems like the Trump supporters have dropped that talking point.

I guess it really was "best for business".

Brad
Pandemic BOOST :xf.laugh:

•••
Schoen accused Democrats of knowing that “the so-called trial will tear the country in half, leaving tens of millions of Americans feeling left out of the nation’s agenda, as dictated by one political party that now holds the power in the White House and in our national legislature.”

“This trial will tear this country apart, perhaps like we’ve only seen once before in our history,” he added.

The debate about whether the U.S. Constitution allows a former president to face trial after he has left office:

Senate declares Trump impeachment constitutional, allowing trial to proceed

"When you have such a serious charge, sweeping it under the rug will not bring unity. It will keep the sore open and the wounds open," Schumer said. "The Senate has a solemn responsibility to try to hold Donald Trump accountable for the most serious charges ever, ever levied against a president."

Trump has definitely lost his mojo

https://www.nbcnews.com/video/rep-r...riot-at-senate-impeachment-trial-100761669753

Last edited:
•••
He will be acquitted but not because he is not guilty, most of the GOP senators are not even arguing that. It is on technical reasons like convicting him while he is no longer in office.

Regardless, his legacy is destroyed and he is on his way to irrelevancy.

He now gets to look forward to other criminal and endless civil cases coming his way. Good luck!

Brad
Whatever says the Senate, the Law comes next. And criminal justice must prosecute the inciter of the insurrection for his high crimes. Citizen Donald must be held accountable for the high crimes he has commited.

§2383. Rebellion or insurrection

Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

--------------

§2384. Seditious conspiracy

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

Last edited:
•••
Whatever says the Senate, the Law comes next. And criminal justice must prosecute the inciter of the insurrection for his high crimes. Citizen Donald must be held accountable for the high crimes he has commited.

§2383. Rebellion or insurrection

Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

--------------

§2384. Seditious conspiracy

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

Wow, that's serious! Donald, Rudy, Jr. and company may be in for a change of residence. O_o

Following the 2016 and 2020 results, it's imperative the Feds provide those states in question the funds necessary to enhance their security and protocol mesures to protect and validate votes in order to prevent a repeat as to ensure voter confidence in future elections. (y)

•••
Day two of the Trump no defense trial.

Lets see if his lawyers from the office of Dewey, Cheatem and we don't know Howe can do any better today.

S8BniEBJ_400x400.jpg

•••
to enhance their security and protocol mesures to protect and validate votes in order to prevent a repeat as to ensure voter confidence in future elections.
The voting process was already secure. Nobody can prevent a sore loser to start crying and arguing ridiculous conspiracy theories just because he is incapable to accept he lost. The security and protocol always can be improved, but it will never prevent unfounded fraud claims because a sore loser is unable to accept that he lost.

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back