NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
IF TRUMP WINS
Georgia (16)
North Carolina (15)
(Currently holds lead both)

B5A94D80-7170-41C7-A979-A5E38D5DF939.jpeg

Alaska is one most red there is; (3 electorate)
But last to report
248-248 tie;
If Trump wins: Georgia, NC, Alaska

Last edited:
•••
actually I was an independent voter until a few weeks ago .... I have never liked Trump as a person so to speak ... as a leader? I think Trump made some ground in that area as each year passed ... it has been a learn as you go term for Trump ... I think he got better in most aspects as he went along ... his tendency to say things that hurt him has been a constant problem .

All in all ... I think Trump did the best of his allowed abilities through out this term ... it was a helluva learning curve no doubt.
I get that. On some level I understand the appeal.

I have trouble getting past some of his obvious prejudices and the moral/ethical issues of a world leader constantly making blatantly inaccurate statements.

I appreciate the candid answer. I'm not sure the reason, but I've found a lot of Trump supporters are eager to hurl insults the second you ask them why.

•••
We are 100% deadlocked at 50% v 50% seriously divided as a country IMO ..... I attribute this for us being in the situations we are in right now .... the people have a choice as to rather they give respect to one another ... you don’t have to like someone to give the respect ...no matter what is going on in Washington ... we have done this to our own selves IMO

Last edited:
•••
We are 100% deadlocked at 50% v 50% seriously divided as a country IMO ..... I attribute this for us being in the situations we are in right now .... the people have a choice as to rather they give respect to one another ... no matter what is going on in Washington ... we have done this to our own selves IMO
Almost seems like being American has taken a back seat to being Red/Blue. Or to being right.

•••
Almost seems like being American has taken a back seat to being Red/Blue. Or to being right.

that is what has happened IMO ... and it’s our choice .. not Washington’s .... it may very well be the ultimate demise of America ... I don’t see it getting fixed ... at least not anytime soon

•••
Joe and Kamala speaking now.

78% of mail in votes counted so far in Pennslyvania is for Biden. So that should continue.

Laying down the facts.

Last edited:
•••
Joe and Kamala speaking now.

He’s going to address the Wisconsin recount when Trump won WI razor thin margin in 2016; boasted “landslide”

Pennsylvania lawsuit, Likely Michigan lawsuit

It all comes down to Michigan? Lol
You can have Nevada (6)

Last edited:
•••
He’s going to address the Wisconsin recount when Trump won WI razor thin margin in 2016; boasted “landslide”

Pennsylvania lawsuit, Likely Michigan lawsuit

It all comes down to Michigan? Lol
You can have Nevada (6)

Nothing will change. Michigan he's over 1%

•••
They just called Michigan for Biden. That's 264. With Nevada, 270.

It's pretty much done.

Last edited:
•••
•••
We didn’t carry two states this election that we carried in 2016 .... Arizona and Michigan ... damn ..... it’s over ... this is a HUGE pill for me to swallow right now ...

Congrats to Biden supporters

•••
We didn’t carry two states this election that we carried in 2016 .... Arizona and Michigan ... damn ..... it’s over ... this is a HUGE pill for me to swallow right now ...

Congrats to Biden supporters

Arizona
Michigan
Wisconsin, you forgot this one, this one is called already as well
Pennsylvania was another one Trump won last election that the Dems normally win, waiting on that one

Georgia - I think somebody called for Trump already

Last edited:
•••
I owe JB 4 weeks ... and Lennco 2 weeks ... so after the election is called I will be outta here for 6 weeks

congrats guys ... helluva election ...

•••
Didn't Trump win Wisconsin by a really narrow margin in 2016? Is there any irony in him taking legal action for narrowly losing it this time?

•••
I owe JB 4 weeks ... and Lennco 2 weeks ... so after the election is called I will be outta here for 6 weeks

congrats guys ... helluva election ...
Lol. You guys wagered time off the thread?

•••
Arizona
Michigan
Wisconsin, you forgot this one, this one is called already as well
Pennsylvania was another one Trump won last election that the Dems normally win, waiting on that one

Georgia - I think somebody called for Trump already

yep ... Wisconsin as well ...

•••
You know, I was going to quote a lot of people, landslide stuff, biggest win since Reagan, how the shit that was coming in my direction was going to be brutal etc.

I won't quote, it was 9 different Trumpers, but going to post the video that was coming with it, just because it's cool. Of course I'm happy but not going to rub it in or anything like that, since some are being nice. Anti-Trumpers went thru it last election with Hillary losing. We know how it feels.

Last edited:
•••
Lol. You guys wagered time off the thread?

yeah ... I like to bet on big events ... so now I have to pay up lol ... and it’s been a very long haul for everyone in here as well ... I need the time off ... this election had been completely exhausting mentally

•••
Wow....Counting continues....almost done!

•••
yeah ... I like to bet on big events ... so now I have to pay up lol ... and it’s been a very long haul for everyone in here as well ... I need the time off ... this election had been completely exhausting mentally
Are you conceding? The counting isn't finished. :)

•••
You know, I was going to quote a lot of people, landslide stuff, biggest win since Reagan, how the shit that was coming in my direction was going to be brutal etc.

I won't quote, it was 9 different Trumpers, but going to post the video that was coming with it, just because it's cool. Of course I'm happy but not going to rub it in or anything like that, since some are being nice. Anti-Trumpers went thru it last election with Hillary losing.

you can call me out... it’s your victory ... there is nothing I can say ... I lost

•••
Even tho it doesn't matter, Biden up about 3 million votes in Popular vote.

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=election+results

California 66% reporting
Biden - 7.7 million
Trump - 3.9

So probably another 2 million to Joe from California alone.

So Joe should win about 5 million in Popular vote as well.

you can call me out... it’s your victory ... there is nothing I can say ... I lost

Nope, that was it. Last night it wasn't looking good, I was ready for it to be heaped upon me, then it started to change. It's pretty much a done deal but it's not called yet. I just don't see Nevada changing. Biden ahead, they say left leaning votes left to count.

Michigan still growing for Biden, Penn still moving in his direction slowly. Same with Nevada, Biden picking up there as well.

I got the stats from about an hour ago, the percentages, just to watch the rest of the day, see which way they move. All moving to Biden.

Last edited:
•••
Are you conceding? The counting isn't finished. :)

Yes Sir ... Biden hits 270 when they call Nevada .... that is a Biden victory under our system ... congrats to you

•••
Yes Sir ... Biden hits 270 when they call Nevada .... that is a Biden victory under our system ... congrats to you
Thanks. We are Americans!

•••
Congrats @lennco ... a great thread you started .. you did it buddy .. congrats to you ... I hope all is well ... hang in there ... things will get much better

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back