Dynadot
Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You didn't watch it. Sanders nailed what is happening right now. Trump declaring victory on election night, before the mail in ballots etc. Every word was right.

Only people trying to cheat here is Trump. That's why there is a hearing. Tried to throw out the votes in that drive-thru in Texas. Want to pretend mail in ballots don't count or we should stop counting. All that nonsense.

We actually have a President against counting votes, think about that. Now, he's inciting stuff on social media.

Trump was wrong for declaring victory ... that was a super bad move and could fuck with his credibility in a court IMO ... I really wish he hadn’t done that .

The main thing right this minute IMO . Democracy has to continue ... we can’t afford to mess with democracy .. the faster things can move ... the better ... this is a very bad situation for America IMO

•••
Man the world has to be laughing at us right now ... we can’t even accomplish a very simple process of an election without shit flying everywhere ... a simple ass election... damn man
It is quite a long process. I mean, I guess it's worth it if it means everyone has a chance to vote who wants to, though, right?

•••
It is quite a long process. I mean, I guess it's worth it if it means everyone has a chance to vote who wants to, though, right?

it’s not the process itself ... it is the current problems that have occurred ... but yes .. every vote needs to be counted

•••
Trump was wrong for declaring victory ... that was a super bad move and could fuck with his credibility in a court IMO ... I really wish he hadn’t done that .

The main thing right this minute IMO . Democracy has to continue ... we can’t afford to mess with democracy .. the faster things can move ... the better ... this is a very bad situation for America IMO

Looks like we're going to have a recount in Wisconsin for sure, elsewhere maybe. Guy in charge said he doesn't expect anything to change.

•••
Last edited:
•••
it’s not the process itself ... it is the current problems that have occurred ... but yes .. every vote needs to be counted
I suppose there are bound to be big hiccups for such a new and unprecedented process... Kudos to you guys, though, for at least trying to ensure that everyone gets a chance to vote during a pandemic.

•••

America is just in a bad way overall atm. Short term thinking has lead to long term problems that can't be easily fixed.
Climate change, debt cycle, civil unrest/division, failing education system, pandemic... Trump isn't suited to properly fix any of these problems whether people want to believe in them or not.

Not that Biden will necessarily fix them either but at least he would try while actually listening to advice from people scientifically qualified.

Last edited:
•••
Looks like we're going to have a recount in Wisconsin for sure, elsewhere maybe. Guy in charge said he doesn't expect anything to change.

I think we are entering a nightmare .... what is happening and probably going to happen with the courts is an American nightmare election

•••
So we're down to 5 states not called yet

•••
America is just in a bad way overall atm. Short term thinking has lead to long term problems that can't be easily fixed.
Climate change, debt cycle, civil unrest/division, failing education system, pandemic... Trump isn't suited to properly fix any of these problems whether people want to believe in them or not.

Not that Biden will necessarily fix them either but at least he would try while actually listening to advice from people scientifically qualified.

Yes .... we are in bad shape ... and getting worse now ... America is far better than all that is going on ... we have to pull out of all this in a very timely manner at this point IMO

•••
Yes .... we are in bad shape ... and getting worse now ... America is far better than all that is going on ... we have to pull out of all this in a very timely manner at this point IMO

Yeah, Trump is going to fight it but I don't remember a recount changing anything in a National Election and like I said, that guy is Wisconsin doesn't expect anything to change.

So slowly the pressure will mount on Trump to concede, even from his own party.

•••
I suppose there are bound to be big hiccups for such a new and unprecedented process... Kudos to you guys, though, for at least trying to ensure that everyone gets a chance to vote during a pandemic.

I wish these were hiccups ... unfortunately these are huge belches that could possibly be tied up in the courts until inauguration time ... very bad situation for the country right now

•••
0E920C66-E45D-4B74-A6BF-A1456CC418C3.jpeg

•••
Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Yeah, Trump is going to fight it but I don't remember a recount changing anything in a National Election and like I said, that guy is Wisconsin doesn't expect anything to change.

as the hours go today ... more things will trickle into the mix causing a complete cluster fuck I think .... we as a country have to over come this much sooner than later IMO .... our country itself may depend on it

•••
I wish these were hiccups ... unfortunately these are huge belches that could possibly be tied up in the courts until inauguration time ... very bad situation for the country right now
It doesn't have to be tied up in court, though... I'm not really sure what there is to contest. Allowing people to mail in votes? I don't get it.

•••
Counting mail in ballots is not a conspiracy or cheating. Trump should have stayed off the mic last night.

Last edited:
•••

I genuinely do not believe Trump will concede at any point now that things are so close. Could have all the pressure on him even from republicans and he will still do what he wants. Its just in his personality to be the victim and go to court even if he doesn't have a leg to stand on. The scary thing is with an anti Biden supreme court Trump could in theory be handed the election on a legal technicality without winning the popular vote or the electoral college.

•••
as the hours go today ... more things will trickle into the mix causing a complete cluster fuck I think .... we as a country have to over come this much sooner than later IMO .... our country itself may depend on it

Trump is the burn it down type. He does not care about the country, he cares about himself, that's it. Evidenced by his rallies. Again, he could literally be open to going to prison now. That's what's on his mind. Maybe a kid or 2, maybe Rudy, who knows, the corruption runs deep. I think that's why Rudy is freaking out.

Last edited:
•••
It doesn't have to be tied up in court, though... I'm not really sure what there is to contest. Allowing people to mail in votes? I don't get it.

I wish it were that simple ... due to the discrepancies of the mail in ballots it appears to be heading to the courts IMO ... if Biden hits 270 and Trump doesn’t concede ... that could very well cause a lot of civil unrest in the streets ... I don’t see this ending well either way it goes

•••
I genuinely do not believe Trump will concede at any point now that things are so close. Could have all the pressure on him even from republicans and he will still do what he wants. Its just in his personality to be the victim and go to court even if he doesn't have a leg to stand on. The scary thing is with an anti Biden supreme court Trump could in theory be handed the election on a legal technicality without winning the popular vote or the electoral college.

I don’t see this playing out that way ... the Supreme Court can’t make that ruling with out substantial evidence of proof ...

•••
I wish it were that simple ... due to the discrepancies of the mail in ballots it appears to be heading to the courts IMO ... if Biden hits 270 and Trump doesn’t concede ... that could very well cause a lot of civil unrest in the streets ... I don’t see this ending well either way it goes
Are they real discrepancies? I guess that would be decided in court.

•••
Trump suing MI to force democrats to allow poll watchers view opening of mail in ballots.

President Trump’s campaign has not been provided with meaningful access to numerous counting locations to observe the opening of ballots and the counting process, as guaranteed by Michigan law.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back