IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unfortunately do overs or start overs aren't in order yet though. Too much history. Gotta give it some time. Just keep prosecuting law breakers. Cops and citizens.

That's about as un-American as it gets. America is about new starts, forgiveness. Dr King understood it.

I'm sure you'll feel different after Nov 3rd. :xf.rolleyes:

Last edited:
•••
blm is not winning heart and minds. Violence only creates more violence.

blm are harassing, extorting, alienating their allies. If this was not a liberal neighborhood in Portland there would likely be violence.

Someone is going to cross the line and it will be the democrats fault.

Last edited:
•••
Exactly, you can’t. You see new people posting and it’s like you dug into all your old lies and trying them out again. What they’re about is on their site, doesn’t match your posting

Do you ever get tired be being a fool?

•••
Democrat platitudes.

Give people light.

Those are words for our time.

We’re so much bigger than that.

We’re so much better than that.

And he did.

And so can we.

•••
Kicking back and enjoying reading @Silentptnr post today

tenor.gif

•••
Democrat platitudes.

Give people light.

Those are words for our time.

We’re so much bigger than that.

We’re so much better than that.

And he did.

And so can we.
I think you know words such as "The Dems platitudes" diminish your point.

I truly enjoy constructive dialogue with you. I won't use those terms either. Counterproductive imo.

Last edited:
•••
Do you ever get tired be being a fool?

I never get tired of pointing out your lies, we've had this conversation before.

•••
As an example one of your many lies, you lying about Biden defunding police. Even tho I pointed out he's actually for increasing funding, it's literally on his site. But you don't like official sources. With this, or BLM or the nonsense you posted yesterday about Citizenship and Oregon, doesn't end with you.

Biden to ABC's Robin Roberts: 'I don't want to defund' the police, but Trump does

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-police-but-trump-does/ar-BB18fTrH?li=BBnb7Kz

Last edited:
•••
Old and busted:
russia collusion

Oh, another lie. We just posted about the Republican Led Senate confirming this and that ole Trump got impeached stuff you keep forgetting.

•••
To expound on an earlier post. So in the Trump Error, he's sowed distrust in American institutions like the Post Office, FDA, CDC, Election Process etc for himself, just like some dictators do.

So apparently the FDA is out to get him as well.

The deep state, or whoever, over at the FDA is making it very difficult for drug companies to get people in order to test the vaccines and therapeutics. Obviously, they are hoping to delay the answer until after November 3rd. Must focus on speed, and saving lives!
@SteveFDA

Last edited:
•••
Leaked audio shows Trump touted low Black voter turnout in 2016: report

"Many Blacks didn’t go out to vote for Hillary ‘cause they liked me. That was almost as good as getting the vote, you know, and it was great,” Trump, then president-elect, said in the audio of the meeting which was also confirmed in a report by Politico..........

Warhol told the publication Trump started the meeting by name-dropping his Black friends and celebrities and showcased a collection of memorabilia including a sneaker that belonged to NBA star Shaquille O’Neal, Mike Tyson's belt and his chair from "The Apprentice."

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...ter-turnout-in-2016?__twitter_impression=true

October leaks should be great.

•••
Of course using race scare tactics get votes yet again today. The ole', beware white women, dangerous blacks will be moving into your neighborhood under Biden.

"Why would Suburban Women vote for Biden and the Democrats when Democrat run cities are now rampant with crime (and they aren’t asking the Federal Government for help) which could easily spread to the suburbs, and they will reconstitute, on steroids, their low income suburbs plan!"

Last edited:
•••
I guess Melania finished up her work for America. Can you tell which is the before and after?

The after is on the left, before on the right.

EgC98nPVAAAfNZR

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
I just don't get why some people are so simple as to think their attempt at deflection, conscious or otherwise, from the real issues using the civil unrest as "much more serious issue" is any sort of solution.

I think we all know why. No one, and I mean no one, wants to revisit a dark past. We avoid it as a nation at a great cost.

Last edited:
•••
I just don't get why some people are so simple as to think their attempt at deflection, conscious or otherwise, from the real issues using the civil unrest as "much more serious issue" is any sort of solution.

I think we all know why. No one, and I mean no one, wants to revisit a dark past. We avoid it as a nation at a great cost.

You’re trying live nonexistent “victim class” imo

You and i both know what i’m talking about.

Disagree wit doom and gloom dem groupthink

Last edited:
•••
•••
Anyone that wants
You’re trying live nonexistent “victim class” imo

You and i both know what i’m talking about.

Disagree wit doom and gloom dem groupthink
See I view the doom and gloom coming from the Republican candidate. I hear the concerns for chaos coming from the Republican candidate. I hear very little from the Republican candidate even acknowledging the issues of racial division other than threatening violence.

Conversely, what I hear from the Democrat candidate is the opposite.

The Republican candidate appears incapable of relating to even a majority of individual Americans let alone bringing together most Americans.

Last edited:
•••
Anyone that wants

See I view the doom and gloom coming from the Republican candidate. I hear the concerns for chaos coming from the Republican candidate. I hear very little from the Republican candidate even acknowledging the issues of racial division other than threatening violence.

Conversely, what I hear from the Democrat candidate is the opposite.

The Republican candidate appears incapable of relating to even a majority of individual Americans.

The record Stock market begs to differ
Record low African American Unemployment
(50 year low?) begs to differ;
My favorite is Peace in the Middle East
Israel-Emirates; but forgot Democrats love Iran
New improved Trade Deal —USMCA

Not Dem in thread acknowledge “open border”
It’s not fear mongering, or divisive to stop flow illegal immigration; work secure nation border

Last edited:
•••
How long have you been tracking those numbers? Trump inherited a corrected economy. Study the numbers carefully, Trumps performance is not up to the last Presidents.

•••
New improved Trade Deal —USMCA
And by the way, tell that to the millions of unemployed Americans right now.

•••
This is shaping up to be a very good year for Democrats. Probably worse for the Republicans than the 2018 midterms were and we know Republicans lost like 40 seats.

People need to talk. Just like we are today. IMO, Trump is not capable of that.

Last edited:
•••
How long have you been tracking those numbers? Trump inherited a corrected economy. Study the numbers carefully, Trumps performance is not up to the last Presidents.

He didnt inherit squat
It’s been 4 years!!
“Credit Obama, Blame Trump” getting old”
4 years more than enuf bear fruit his labor
DB35DB5C-A294-44FC-8D7D-9C663BFB637E.jpeg

Who is Barack Obama again?
Thanks got us out 2008 with $800 bill stimulus

This is new disaster get us out saved by Trump

Last edited:
•••
He didnt inherit ****
It’s been 4 years.
“Credit Obama, Blame Trump” getting old”
4 years more than enuf bear fruit his labor
Show attachment 164774
Please educate me on what exactly Trump did. Just a little bit if you don't mind. And maybe tell me what you think the future holds for the people that haven't paid their rent or mortgage and don't have a job, or closed their business.

•••
Please educate me on what exactly Trump did. Just a little bit if you don't mind. And maybe tell me what you think the future holds for the people that haven't paid their rent or mortgage and don't have a job, or closed their business.

We’ve been trying but it seems ears closed.
Almost every stock market index all-time high.
I will not credit Obama that; respectful disagre

Trump grasp of the US economy in Covid-19 never ceases amaze me... but when you want
the other win
; sure you are convinced Biden...
78 yo on inauguration btw — better for country
“experience”? :xf.laugh: Seems useful as Sanders’

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back