Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Don't tell me you hold cops to a lower standard rather than a higher standard.

I'm telling you blm isn't a civil rights movement. It's a marxist organization that wants to destroy capitalism, traditional family values and the Bill of Rights.

BLM is organized and funded by the DNC. The protest riots won't stop until they get what they want or a discredited.

•••
I'm telling you blm isn't a civil rights movement. It's a marxist organization that wants to destroy capitalism, traditional family values and the Bill of Rights.

BLM is organized and funded by the DNC. The protest riots won't stop until they get what they want or a discredited.
They wouldn't be there if not for bad cops.

•••
BLM not interested in these deaths.

Year to Date
Shot & Killed: 448
Shot & Wounded: 2189
Total Shot: 2637
Total Homicides: 489

https://heyjackass.com/

•••
They wouldn't be there if not for bad cops.

There will always be bad cops. Just like there will always be bad people. Just another democrat platitude.

•••

It is good to know that you don't support the alt right or any form of violence. Am I right?

So if these rioters are violent, your opinion is the reaction to that violence should be passive, right?

Last edited:
•••
There will always be bad cops. Just like there will always be bad people. Just another democrat platitude.
But what do we do about those issues? Certainly you believe in equal application of the law. Right?

•••
your entire post doesnt contain even 1 thing that is important or relevant to this upcoming election...so this is basically trolling, flame baiting, argument-distracting...smh...

i love you @kemjika11
Just dont understand any meme with JFK “Cuban Crisis” meme doesnt make sense;

It was foreign Policy failure
and love JFK too! (Didnt deserve assassinate but his handling of Cuban Missile Crisis worst

Last edited:
•••
FDA is the deep state

Leaked audio of Trump talking about low black voter turnout last election

Trump honorary Biden Supporter

•••

You should appreciate your freedom to label others. What I don't get is why is it not okay for some others to use labels?

Seems somehow unfair. You agree?

•••
But what do we do about those issues? Certainly you believe in equal application of the law. Right?

I do. I'm not advocating for bad police or police brutality. Too many police who are good, stand by when other police commit crimes. I'm an advocate for rational civilian oversight.

What would happen if we applied you're reasoning for punishing America for bad police to people?

Number of people shot to death by the police in the United States from 2017 to 2020, by race

upload_2020-8-22_10-29-7.png

About 7% of the population commits 50% of homicide, assaults.

upload_2020-8-22_10-31-43.png

May have something to do with high rate of police interactions.

** Edit: the Number of people killed by the police was dropping dramatically under President Trump. Police reforms are better than riots.

Last edited:
•••
You should appreciate your freedom to label others. What I don't get is why is it not okay for some others to use labels?

Seems somehow unfair. You agree?

I didn't label anyone; I used the labels used by founders of blm. Go read blm website. Listen to the original founders say about tearing down the system and being committed marxist.

•••
your entire post doesnt contain even 1 thing that is important or relevant to this upcoming election...so this is basically trolling, flame baiting, argument-distracting...smh...

Those who ignore history are bound to repeat it - George Santayana

•••
I didn't label anyone; I used the labels used by founders of blm. Go read blm website. Listen to the original founders say about tearing down the system and being committed marxist.
Do you think violence that occured in the past is important? Past meaning before today.

•••

Do you have link to that, actual site.

•••
Those who ignore history are bound to repeat it - George Santayana
So we agree that we can't forget slavery and that we must make it right. Mostly by vigorously combatting racism. Right?

•••
Do you think violence that occured in the past is important? Past meaning before today.

Do you? Are you blaming slavery? Southern oppression? Those are certainly major factors causing the problems black culture.

Do you think George Floyd accomplished more than Martin Luther King? Joe Biden does.

Last edited:
•••
Do you have link to that, actual site.

You can find it on google. You can read their past mission statements on archive.org

•••
So we agree that we can't forget slavery and that we must make it right. Mostly by vigorously combatting racism. Right?

Yes. Let's start with there and continue with the solving the problems in our culture that breeds so much crime.

•••
Do you? Are you blaming slavery? Southern oppression? Those are certainly major factors causing the problems black culture.

Do you think George Floyd accomplished more than Martin Luther King? Joe Biden does.
I like consistency. Sometimes we fail to see both sides. I like thinking things through. All the way through. No judgment, just playing a little devil's advocate in hopes of achieving clarity.

•••
Yes. Let's start with there and continue with the solving the problems in our culture that breeds so much crime.
You would be better than Trump. :)

•••
You can find it on google. You can read their past mission statements on archive.org

Exactly, you can’t. You see new people posting and it’s like you dug into all your old lies and trying them out again. What they’re about is on their site, doesn’t match your posting

•••
Unfortunately do overs or start overs aren't in order yet though. Too much history. Gotta give it some time. Just keep prosecuting law breakers. Cops and citizens.

•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back