Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The record Stock market begs to differ
Record low African American Unemployment
(50 year low?) begs to differ;
My favorite is Peace in the Middle East
Israel-Emirates; but forgot Democrats love Iran
New improved Trade Deal —USMCA

Not Dem in thread acknowledge “open border”
It’s not fear mongering, or divisive to stop flow illegal immigration; work secure nation border

You're living in the past, Unemployment numbers are not good right now. We would be in better shape if we had a National Plan in regards to virus, if we had a President that didn't mask shame, anti-social distancing, support people rushing state capitals to try to force reopening, slow down testing etc.

Just simply wearing masks could have saved 180,000 lives by Dec 1- https://covid19.healthdata.org/united-states-of-america

We have people in this thread against it and lying about it, see paper masks.

Peace in the Middle East, Netanyahu said - "Netanyahu says he's "still committed" to annexations despite UAE deal" Seems like a con set up by 2 criminals during Election time.

Economy worse

Race Relations worse

Environment worse

Health Care - Trump trying to kill ACA, with no plan to replace it. In the middle of a pandemic

Social Security/Medicare?

Last edited:
•••
He didnt inherit squat
It’s been 4 years!!
“Credit Obama, Blame Trump” getting old”
4 years more than enuf bear fruit his labor
Show attachment 164774

Who is Barack Obama again?
Thanks getting us 2008 with $800 bill stimulus

This is new disaster get us out saved by Trump
It's been 3.5 years. Trump hasn't even been able to assemble a strong, reliable, capable team. He just restructured his campaign team. It's a reflection of his presidency. Chaos.

He, personally, has been very ineffective. He had it all and got nothing done. He's got friends like Bannon charged with fraud right under his nose. A mess.

I'd say there are more logical American's than not. I'd put my money on Biden. He's better. And....I believe Trump has disappointed a lot of his supporters.

Last edited:
•••
Representatives of the Post Office have repeatedly stated that they DO NOT NEED MONEY, and will not make changes. This is all another HOAX by the Democrats to give 25 Billion unneeded dollars for political purposes, without talking about the Universal Mail-In Ballot Scam....

....that they are trying to pull off in violation of everything that our Country stands for. Vote NO to the Pelosi/ Schumer money wasting HOAX which is taking place now. Then fight the $51 million unasked for Ballots. Only ABSENTEE BALLOTS are acceptable!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?lang=en

Last edited:
•••
Remember I said cultish?

Here's the RNC Speaker schedule:
Monday, "Land of Promise": During the day, a maximum of 336 delegates will convene in Charlotte, conduct the roll call vote and formally renominate Trump and Vice President Pence for the Republican Party's presidential ticket. It remains unclear who will speak that evening.

Tuesday
, "Land of Opportunity": First lady Melania Trump is slated to speak, likely from the White House.

Wednesday
, "Land of Heroes": Pence will speak from Baltimore at Fort McHenry.

Thursday
, "Land of Greatness": Trump will deliver his acceptance speech from the White House.

Additional speakers (dates and times yet to be announced):

The convention is expected to also feature several prominent conservative leaders, including: South Carolina Sen. Tim Scott, Iowa Sen. Joni Ernst, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy of California and former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley.

Republicans will also hear from the parents of humanitarian aid worker Kayla Mueller, who was killed by ISIS in 2015; as well as Alice Johnson, a woman who was serving life in prison until Trump commuted her sentence, in part pushed by Kim Kardashian West.

I can't wait to hear all the kind words about Trump. I think Mitch McConnell had declined to speak (what does that say) but has just changed his mind and will participate. :)

•••
Oh, another lie. We just posted about the Republican Led Senate confirming this and that ole Trump got impeached stuff you keep forgetting.

Paul Manafort hat contact with the russians. Democrats running the Muller investigation hired the most anti-Trump prosecutors he could find and got nothing. We know for sure the FBI and Muller's team lied to the FISA court.

Full video: People who are thoroughly invested in the victim status.
Funded by ActBlue

Last edited:
•••
•••
"The Democrats took the word GOD out of the Pledge of Allegiance at the Democrat National Convention. At first I thought they made a mistake, but it wasn’t. It was done on purpose. Remember Evangelical Christians, and ALL, this is where they are coming from-it’s done. Vote Nov 3!"

Trump lying. Trumpers probably believe it.

"However, videos from the convention show that "under God" was recited on all four nights of the event — which were livestreamed and broadcast on TV."

Blatant liar.

Last edited:
•••
Unlike Democrats, Republicans are leaving their platform untouched from 2016.

The party’s current platform – which was adopted at the convention in Cleveland, Ohio, four years ago – contains outdated references such as condemnations of the “current” president, who at the time was President Barack Obama. The platform also includes language opposing same-sex marriage and is supportive of gay conversion therapy. On the other hand, it does not include references to newer issues like the movement to defund police supported by many on the left and vehemently opposed by most Republicans.

If you have never read it, you should. The actual Republican platform. It's only 40 easy to read pages.

I'm really surprised they considered it then decided to leave it.

•••
We'll have to agree to disagree. It'll be fun to watch the election play out. I don't want to bash our President even though I think you know how I feel.

I'll expect all Trump supporters to respect Biden when he wins. ;)

Trump has become disruptive for a reason , a reason that many see and many don't see why he is using disruptive tactics . I understand why he is using disruptive tactics fully and agree with his reasons for doing it, it is understanding the complete situation of the country as well as the world right now as to why Trump uses these tactics.

•••
"The Democrats took the word GOD out of the Pledge of Allegiance at the Democrat National Convention. At first I thought they made a mistake, but it wasn’t. It was done on purpose. Remember Evangelical Christians, and ALL, this is where they are coming from-it’s done. Vote Nov 3!"

Trump lying. Trumpers probably believe it.

"However, videos from the convention show that "under God" was recited on all four nights of the event — which were livestreamed and broadcast on TV."

Blatant liar.

good day all

Last edited:
•••
I heard that the DNC took God out of the pledge, that is unacceptable to America, it shouldn't have been done IMO.... The minute God takes his hand off the US, the US will fall

So you decided to lie and troll again today? I just pointed out it was false, it's literally on video.

What part are not getting here:

Your response is exactly why Trump lies. Because he knows his supporters will either fall for it, or know he's lying and go along with it.

Trump has become disruptive for a reason , a reason that many see and many don't see why he is using disruptive tactics . I understand why he is using disruptive tactics fully and agree with his reasons for doing it, it is understanding the complete situation of the country as well as the world right now as to why Trump uses these tactics.

The short version of Trump is he's just full of shit. Always has been.

His tactics are usually him taking credit when things go well, trying to find excuses/scapegoats when they don't. He thinks he's going to lose, that's why you're seeing all this nonsense now.

Last edited:
•••
So you decided to lie and troll again today? I just pointed out it was false, it's literally on video.

What part are not getting here:

I didn't read your first post correctly, my error, like i said, i HEARD that... not that i had seen it or anything..... we are going to hear a lot from now to Nov 3, lesson learned.... i will confirm it before posting anything....

@JB Lions my post about that withdrawn .... i think only the truths confirmed are very important at this time, we wont be able to absolutly confirm everything with 100% trust that is completely true, but i will do my best

Last edited:
•••
@Silentptnr I was taught as a kid that no matter how i feel about the President, I am to respect the President .... I have always upheld what i was taught, I have never not respected any president elected by the people in my life, that wont change no matter who the President is.

•••
@Silentptnr I was taught as a kid that no matter how i feel about the President, I am to respect the President .... I have always upheld what i was taught, I have never not respected any president elected by the people in my life, that wont change no matter who the President is.

I like these:

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”
― Theodore Roosevelt

“Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official, save exactly to the degree in which he himself stands by the country. It is patriotic to support him insofar as he efficiently serves the country. It is unpatriotic not to oppose him to the exact extent that by inefficiency or otherwise he fails in his duty to stand by the country. In either event, it is unpatriotic not to tell the truth, whether about the president or anyone else.”
― Theodore Roosevelt

I respect respectable people. I don't see anything respectable about Trump. Really, not in any part of his life. Even supporters in this thread have used the words "horrible person" referring to him.

Last edited:
•••
Actually not bizarre at all actually. But I won't go into detail about Trumps singling out of certain religions.
In all conflicts world wide there is only one religion that can be singled out... the so called Religion of Peace!

•••
Postmaster General Megan Brennan told the House Oversight and Reform Committee that USPS would lose $13 billion in fiscal 2020 due to the economic downturn resulting from the novel coronavirus pandemic, and the agency would “run out of cash” before Sept. 30. The agency’s board of governors, whose five Senate-confirmed members were all appointed by President Trump, is asking Congress for a $25 billion cash injection to offset expected losses, a $25 billion grant to fund “shovel ready” projects to modernize USPS and $25 billion in unrestricted borrowing authority.

https://www.govexec.com/management/...75b-emergency-funds-keep-agency-alive/164506/

compare that with..........

Representatives of the Post Office have repeatedly stated that they DO NOT NEED MONEY, and will not make changes. This is all another HOAX by the Democrats to give 25 Billion unneeded dollars for political purposes, without talking about the Universal Mail-In Ballot Scam....

LIE LIE LIE. Not supposed to respect liars.

--------------
This was in July

‘Tsunami of untruths’: Trump has made 20,000 false or misleading claims – report
Donald Trump has made 20,000 false or misleading claims while in office, according to the Washington Post, which identified a “tsunami of untruths” emanating from the Oval Office.

The paper’s Fact Checker column said Trump hit the milestone on 9 July, a day on which he delivered 62 such claims.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jul/13/donald-trump-20000-false-or-misleading-claims

Last edited:
•••
I appreciate that. I actually agree generally. But I admit, since Trump, even I have learned a bit more about the awesome power a president possesses. In the wrong hands, could be very, very bad.

I don't see anyone threatening the founded form of government more than Trump.
Liberals keep saying what a dictator Trump is, yet... here they are calling him every name under the sun and they haven't been arrested. I wonder why. In fact, the exact opposite has been happening, where the dominant Liberal Media and Social Media are silencing the voices of thousands of Conservatives... because they don't like to hear the fucking truth!

Last edited:
•••
I like these:

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”
― Theodore Roosevelt

“Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official, save exactly to the degree in which he himself stands by the country. It is patriotic to support him insofar as he efficiently serves the country. It is unpatriotic not to oppose him to the exact extent that by inefficiency or otherwise he fails in his duty to stand by the country. In either event, it is unpatriotic not to tell the truth, whether about the president or anyone else.”
― Theodore Roosevelt

I respect respectable people. I don't see anything respectable about Trump. Really, not in any part of his life. Even supporters in this thread have used the words "horrible person" referring to him.

we have other so called Horrible people as President, Bill Clinton being one of them IMO....... i think we have to accept that the people voted our president into office, we have to accept / not agree ... with what our president writes into law as a country... that is my belief

Last edited:
•••
Liberals keep saying what a dictator Trump is, yet... here they are calling him every name under the sun and they haven't been arrested. I wonder why. In fact, the exact opposite has been happening, where the Liberal Media and Social Media are silencing the voices of thousands of Conservatives... because they don't like to hear the fucking truth!

What? People associated with him getting arrested, some sent to prison left and right. Personal lawyer, Campaign Manager, Chief Strategist etc.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/08/20/ste...mps-ex-associates-who-have-faced-charges.html

BS and lies. This is why he needs to go, just one of many reasons.

Last edited:
•••
He just isn't that smart.

•••
Liberals keep saying what a dictator Trump is, yet... here they are calling him every name under the sun and they haven't been arrested. I wonder why. In fact, the exact opposite has been happening, where the Liberal Media and Social Media are silencing the voices of thousands of Conservatives... because they don't like to hear the fucking truth!

Donald Trump is the only president in my lifetime treated as he has been treated as president of the US....I think the last 4 years have been dishonorable to the country and the people who voted Donald Trump into office ...that being the American people

•••
Donald Trump is the only president in my lifetime treated as he has been treated as president of the US....I think the last 4 years have been dishonorable to the country and the people who voted Donald Trump into office ...that being the American people

He's on his own level with lying and bs, what do you expect when you lie and bs all day long? Most of it right in front of you on Twitter. I just gave you 2 blatant examples today alone. Post office and pledge. He's going to get checked on it. And when you do it at a level never seen before, there is going to be a lot of reporting on it. That's on him.

Last edited:
•••
When Trump doesn't like coverage on fox, he turns on them too. He turns on basically everyone. Or, he denies really having known them.

•••
This thread will not die anytime soon because @GILSAN will keep it alive as long as he is alive.
He has been here since day one and only when gilsan dies does this thread die :-P
You hit the bulls eye with that one... they will only kill this thread over my dead body!
tenor.gif

•••
I think you know words such as "The Dems platitudes" diminish your point.

I truly enjoy constructive dialogue with you. I won't use those terms either. Counterproductive imo.

50/50

Joe is a democrat and his dnc speech was praised by the media but honestly it was just a bunch of feel good sentences strung together. No real meaning. No policy other than orange man bad.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back