NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Lennco has no problem with Slander about Trump. Stakes are too high or some other virtuous excuse.
I kinda feel bad about picking on Trump's mental illness.

Does it upset you when I pick on Trumps mental illness?

•••
OK crazy person. ALL, COVID-19 STATS ARE BASED ON POPULATION. NOT LAND MASS.

USA, Canada and Mexico are on the North American continent, a landmass. It's a good thing stats weren't based on your gray matter. Maybe you ought to go back to the school in the fall.

Last edited:
•••
Liberalism: Pretending to be hyper offended about a joke; then posting a video clip edited out of context to slander the President.

Bravo virtuous boy.

This didn't take long,

•••
I kinda feel bad about picking on Trump's mental illness.

Does it upset you when I pick on Trumps mental illness?

AnswerYesorNo.jpg

•••
Liberalism: Pretending to be hyper offended about a joke; then posting a video clip edited out of context to slander the President.

Bravo virtuous boy.
Not the fake Joke excuse again...You have played that card at least a 100 times already.

Pretty sad, you need to find a new fake excuse.

•••
•••
Not the fake Joke excuse again...You have played that card at least a 100 times already.

Pretty sad, you need to find a new fake excuse.

Are you going to be OK? Maybe you should stop posting for a while and spend some time with a trumpy bear.

iu[1].jpg

Last edited:
•••
USA, Canada and Mexico are on the North American continent, a landmass. It's a good thing stats weren't based on your gray matter. Maybe you ought to go back to the school in the fall.

JB posted WORLD WIDE STATS. Did he not? Any other countries you'd like to exclude to reach your conclusion?

Last edited:
•••
I guess you might have a point, I admit that I have picked on Trump's disability of Mental Illness.

Do you forgive me for using Trump's mental illness as a way to pick on him?

Please let me know if you forgive me.
I don't forgive you for anything. People are entitled to their opinions.

So tell me something... are you gonna go apeshit and go mental when Trump wins in November? What will you do then? You've used all the nasty adjectives possible... what else can you call him without being repetitive?

•••

Maybe you know what your talking about before you start insulting people.

•••
JB posted WORLD WIDE STATS. Did he not? Any other countries you'd like to exclude to reach your conclusion?

Excuse me, I simply posted stats from world-wide data site to give some comparison:

Comparing USA to China or India is like comparing apples to mandarins and mangos.

India population 1.38 billion, average salary USD$17K, Covid deaths/million 22 (??)

China population 1.43 billion, average salary USD$12K Covid deaths/million 3 (???)

^ that's total bs, so, since we share the same landmass and media, why not use your nearest neighbours?

USA population 308 million, average (gross) salary USD$81K, Covid deaths/million 441

Mexico population 123 million, average salary USD$47K, Covid deaths/million 319

Canada population 37 million, average salary USD$71K, Covid deaths/million 235

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

https://www.averagesalarysurvey.com/

My conclusion, you @mr-x, are a mess.

•••
You know how Trump feels?

Do you feel no empathy and sympathy for anybody but yourself?
Do you feel like you should be able to do whatever you want, legal or illegal?
Do you feel like you could screw anyone over if it benefits you? Even your own family?
Do you feel like you should not have to answer to anybody?
Do you feel hate for anyone who disagrees with you?
Do you feel no remorse for American soldiers that Putin paid a bounty to have killed?
Do you feel ok about sending our children to school knowing the virus could kill them and their families?
Do you feel its ok the risk the lives of millions of Americans to save the economy?
Do you feel the many people living in your head like Obama, Hilary, Pelosi, Biden?
Do you feel the love for Putin, Kim and all other Dictators?
Do you feel that if you need to save yourself you could sacrifice anyone to do so?
Do you feel like everyone is out to get you?
This is all invented Liberal Lies & BS
Do you still feel like Trump?
YES I approve of Trump and his policies!

•••
•••
Excuse me, I simply posted stats from world-wide data site to give some comparison:

My conclusion, you @mr-x, are a mess.

1) I wasn't comparing USA to India or China.

2) I was pointing out the flawed reporting methods of all three countries.

3) Bad reporting makes unreliable data.

Go back and read the original post I quoted.

•••
•••

Comparing developed G7 countries is probably better than others, even Mexico, what's your problem with providing closer examples? I even added an additional dataset, Income.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Comparing developed G7 countries is probably better than others, even Mexico, what's your problem with providing closer examples?

Wut? I was critical of reporting methods. Wasn't talking about comparing anything.

JB posted the stats, not me. BTW, the stats were for the entire world. Not countries.

Last edited:
•••

You haven't a clue what I was talking about. I wasn't comparing stats; I was criticizing the reporting.

Wut? I was critical of reporting methods. Wasn't talking about comparing anything.

JB posted the stats, not me. BTW, the stats were for the entire world. Not countries.

Woop-to-doo!? I was, so go back to eating mud.

•••
Dude. Any comparison to the USA is going to be flawed because the reporting in the USA has so many documented errors.

Last edited:
•••

Talk in big picture terms, USA has had a setback. Only thing that matters is why.

Last edited:
•••
You know how Trump feels?

Do you feel no empathy and sympathy for anybody but yourself?
Do you feel like you should be able to do whatever you want, legal or illegal?
Do you feel like you could screw anyone over if it benefits you? Even your own family?
Do you feel like you should not have to answer to anybody?
Do you feel hate for anyone who disagrees with you?
Do you feel no remorse for American soldiers that Putin paid a bounty to have killed?
Do you feel ok about sending our children to school knowing the virus could kill them and their families?
Do you feel its ok the risk the lives of millions of Americans to save the economy?
Do you feel the many people living in your head like Obama, Hilary, Pelosi, Biden?
Do you feel the love for Putin, Kim and all other Dictators?
Do you feel that if you need to save yourself you could sacrifice anyone to do so?
Do you feel like everyone is out to get you?

Do you still feel like Trump?

i’m going to answer most of these.

Hope you’ll be around to read them.

That’s bunch of hot take narratives i will quash.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back