IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
Looks like Donald has been reading your posts!

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
Looking forward to live sports, but any time I witness a player kneeling during the National Anthem, a sign of great disrespect for our Country and our Flag, the game is over for me!

11:24 AM · Jul 21, 2020

I used to enjoy our pro sports when they weren’t like the WWE , now the corruption from the top trickling all the way down has ruined them .

we could easily rebuild these leagues and not even miss one season of play, the fact is we don’t have to have our current leagues to enjoy pro sports in America

•••
I don't forgive you for anything. People are entitled to their opinions.

So tell me something... are you gonna go apeshit and go mental when Trump wins in November? What will you do then? You've used all the nasty adjectives possible... what else can you call him without being repetitive?
Ok then, you do not forgive me for picking on Trump's mental illness.

At least I got you to admit Trump has a mental illness :xf.grin:

Last edited:
•••
i’m going to answer most of these.

Hope you’ll be around to read them.

That’s bunch of hot take narratives i will quash.

AliveObedientDeviltasmanian-small.gif

•••
This is the man you guys are are looking to lead??? Oh brother

•••
FUCK the NFL
FUCK the NBA
FUCK the MLB

STOP SUPPORTING CORRUPTION

MLB is most apolitical.
NBA/NFL: most political!

Mlb still least;
Agree with NFL/NBA census;
NBA loves politics, "Progressive" Comiss" :wtf:
MLB hates politics, MLB culture (y)

Samer

Last edited:
•••
•••
This is so Hilarious and so Scary all at the same time.
He sounds just like a 7 year old who did a good job on playing Connect the Dots.

:xf.laugh::xf.eek::ROFL::xf.eek:

yahoocomments.png

Last edited:
•••
He sounds just like a 7 year old who did a good job on playing Connect the Dots.

Show attachment 161962

@lennco , have any predictions should trump win the 2020 election???

as of right now , I don’t think it matters who wins as to whether their will be chaos in the streets after this election, it looks inevitable that shit is going to jump off no matter, from an attempted Coop on the US to riots to a civil war to US military on the ground in the US, One or the other is bound to jump off, and at this point , it really needs to, to end all the BS once and for all, the winner takes all. I feel this is coming before Jan 1 2021, there may be a very minute chance that none of will happen, but that would take a lot of dialogue between several different groups of people , I don’t see that taking place, so in the end I think winner takes all

through out my life. When people simply can not get along for whatever reason. It was most usually settled with a fight taking place, the winner of the fight takes a higher throne than the loser, I see all of this ending the same way.

Last edited:
•••
Seriously, with all the money the T-man has taken from Russians???

If anything this is just the pot calling the kettle metal!
(Trying to re-image this saying for the new PC world... LOL)

Pot calling the kettle black was pretty much the point. The scum running P.L. are grifters, tax frauds, failed entrepreneurs.

•••
Last edited:
•••
@lennco

Need some credible sources; not some not-so-hidden agendas; and hot takes. ; )

Why do you discredit jobs? You look like a leftist stooge.

Show attachment 161962
Propoganda.

Listen to him speak (y) (You wont)

Last edited:
•••
Your hatred makes you stupid.

Joe Biden can't even sit for an unscripted interview let alone take questions from the press and your bitching about Trump describing a cognitive test.

Show attachment 161962

•••
Larry Householder, Ohio’s House Speaker, Arrested on Racketeering Charges
Allegations relate to $1 billion bailout of two nuclear plants funded by charges on Ohioans’ utility bills

https://www.wsj.com/articles/larry-...-arrested-on-racketeering-charges-11595350062

More on another defendant of interest in this case:
Founder of Republican Anti-Trump PAC Arrested in Major Bribery Case
Federal prosecutors charged Matt Borges, founder of the anti-Trump Right Side super PAC, with conspiracy to commit racketeering on Tuesday.
Borges, a former Ohio Republican Party chairman who is now a lobbyist, is one of five people who have been charged in connection with a nuclear bailout bill that was quickly moved through the Ohio state legislature last year, Cleveland reported.
Borges co-founded the Right Side super PAC with fellow Republican Anthony Scaramucci. The organization is “focused on defeating President Donald Trump in the 2020 presidential election,” according to Ballotpedia.
As part of the FirstEnergy operation, Borges allegedly sought out a person working on the referendum campaign and offered to pay off the person’s debts in return for inside information.
“I promise this will be worth your while,” he allegedly told the person, who was working as an informant for the FBI.
The informant was paid $15,000, and Borges allegedly threatened to “blow up” the person’s home if word of the payment was leaked.

•••
Meanwhile in Ohio:

This tool bag got a free ride back in prison. I hope CPS is investigating why the parents let this scumbag near their son.

blm-now-mf[1].webp

P.S. A teacher in Michigan was just fired for tweeting support for President Trump.

I would not want this "special education" teacher anywhere near my children.

Edocey5XkAAEOEN

Last edited:
•••
Your hatred makes you stupid.

Joe Biden can't even sit for an unscripted interview let alone take questions from the press and your bitching about Trump describing a cognitive test.

Youtube likes-to-dislikes says it all;
Here are several examples of recent Trump pressers posted 30 minutes ago with more Youtube "likes" than Lennco propoganda posted 24 hrs ago;
Trump Presser2.PNG

Trump Presser.PNG

Noww... @lennco! (TheGuardian? Ok.
lennco TheGuardian Propoganda.PNG

Last edited:
•••
•••
@lennco

Need some credible sources; not some not-so-hidden agendas; and hot takes. ; )

Why do you discredit jobs? You look like a leftist stooge.

Propoganda.

Listen to him speak (y) (You wont)

Youtube likes-to-dislikes says it all;
Here are several examples of recent Trump pressers posted 30 minutes ago with more Youtube "likes" than Lennco propoganda posted 24 hrs ago;
Show attachment 161966
Show attachment 161967

Noww... @lennco! (TheGuardian? Ok.
Show attachment 161968
Teleprompter Trump :xf.laugh::ROFL:

views.png

Last edited:
•••
Progressive values:
Progressive values are racist values:

Almost as bad a Joe saying all Asian look alike the other day.
I was reading some replies to the NYT "White parents bad" tweet, and one of them
To understand what’s wrong with the NYTimes you have to look at what’s arguably the most powerful force in : White Board of Directors
sent me to their board of directors page.
It's interesting to know that GoDaddy's CEO has a seat there since 2018.

•••
Meanwhile in Ohio:

This tool bag got a free ride back in prison. I hope CPS is investigating why the parents let this scumbag near their son.

Show attachment 161964
Shia LaBeouf is going back to prison? Damn, I like him Fury.

•••
Has any nominee for the presidency ever waited until 3 months of the election to choose a VP before???

this is a interesting play by Biden, it can’t be all that positive though IMO, it’s either Harris or Warren I think, neither of which is going to bring up Biden numbers Election Day.

once Biden chooses his VP, it will be interesting to the response from voters

his VP choice means everything , this person could very well be the president before terms end

Last edited:
•••
Has any nominee for the presidency ever waited until 3 months of the election to choose a VP before???

this is a interesting play by Biden, it can’t be all that positive though IMO, it’s either Harris or Warren I think, neither of which is going to bring up Biden numbers Election Day.

once Biden chooses his VP, it will be interesting to the response from voters

his VP choice means everything , this person could very well be the president before terms end
I'm wondering maybe the sit-down video released today is meant to bring back the Obamas in our collective memory, as a plug to interject Michelle in the VP discussion, it wouldn't surprise anyone.

•••
I'm wondering maybe the sit-down video released today is meant to bring back the Obamas in our collective memory, as a plug to interject Michelle in the VP discussion, it wouldn't surprise anyone.

I was thinking the same thing earlier today, Biden knows that his VP pick is the most crucial part of his election, nothing he is looking at can run the country as president, Klobuchar was the only I thought could actually be able to step in as president.

Biden May ride this out until right before Nov 3 and go for the knee jerk reaction voter with his VP pick

I think if Mrs Obummer or Hillary Clinton is brought in to the election, that would bring in knee jerk reaction voters, but i think Trump would protest the election and refuse to leave office, then we could see if Biden can actually pull the skin off Trump

Last edited:
•••
•••
@lennco , have any predictions should trump win the 2020 election???
I do not believe Trump has any real chance of winning, there is way too much dislike, distrust and hate for this man on all sides.

People are coming to the realization that Trump is just not worth it any longer.
Trump has become so much more of a Liability then an asset to the American people.

They are sick and tired of the lies, the unrest, the division, the embarrassment, the lack of ethics, the lack of intelligence, the lack of true Patriotism, the lack of empathy for others, the selfishness, the constant chaos in the White House, his love for dictators, his need to be worshiped and his handling or lack there of for the virus.

People are Done with him.

Now, the real problem will be when he loses. Will he leave? Will he leave willingly? Will he disrupt the country by crying fake conspiracies? Claiming voter fraud from Democrats when there isn't any? Will he use the Military to help him stay in office or to create more chaos? Will he encourage his crazy followers like Qanon to make trouble in the streets?

Will Trump do anything to calm down America? Or will he provoke Americans to fight one another and possibly kill one another in the streets because he may think it will help him stay in office.

Never forget that Trump is a true Narcissist and he only cares for himself, all others are here only to benefit him.
What makes Trump really dangerous is that does not care about you/us. He only cares about himself.

The most dangerous time in America since the Civil War will start the day after Trump loses on Nov 3rd.

God help us all.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back