NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just sick.

You guys lost your minds a couple of years ago when Pete Davidson made a joke about Dan Crenshaw who he said looked like a movie villain because he wore an eye patch.

I guess losing two legs is ok to make fun of but not if you lose an eye.

Depends on the BS that you spew... and that woman is full of it!

•••
red-bull-space-jump-meme.jpg

Woke Red Bull Execs Fired After Attempting to Force Company Into Black Lives Matter Virtue Signal
According to the Wall Street Journal, Red Bull North American chief executive Stefan Kozak and North American president and chief of marketing Amy Taylor were both terminated from their positions after they attempted to force the company to support BLM by subversively creating racial tension within the company.
Kozak and Taylor were reportedly trying to push the idea of systemic racism within the company in order to force in diversity hires. The internal tension reached a boiling point after 300 Red Bull employees signed a June 1 letter protesting its “public silence” in regards to BLM. This internal letter was somehow leaked to the public but Red Bull’s Austrian leadership knew where the real problem was and began to cut cancer out of the company with its firing of Kozak and Taylor.
Just to make sure the message got across, Red Bull discontinued its cultural marketing programs as well.
Red Bull made it clear that when it comes to racism, they reject it in every form. “Every form” means that they won’t hire based on skin color as well.

•••
Depends on the BS that you spew... and that woman is full of it!
So as long as you don't like what they have to say its ok to make fun of their disability?

You are definitely a member of the Trump Cult.

•••
•••
Let's start exposing these numbers for the fraud they are.

1) We know we can not trust any numbers from China, the largest country by population. They're default response is to lie.

2) India the 2nd largest population; doesn't even collect data from at least two states. You can't get test from a private clinic because any result would be suspect due to corruption.

https://www.dw.com/en/coronavirus-numbers-in-india-are-low-but-so-is-the-testing-rate/a-52840933
https://www.indiatoday.in/news-anal...-19-testing-state-by-state-1666587-2020-04-13

3) In the USA, the CDC and 11 states were caught counting anti-body test as active infections.

So covid 19 infection / death reporting from two largest countries by population is garbage. The reporting from the USA is suspected garbage.

That won't stop JB from reposting his fantastical numbers because hey... they make Trump look bad. If you think for yourself and question these numbers ... You're a denier.

Comparing USA to China or India is like comparing apples to mandarins and mangos.

India population 1.38 billion, average salary USD$17K, Covid deaths/million 22 (??)

China population 1.43 billion, average salary USD$12K Covid deaths/million 3 (???)

^ that's total bs, so, since we share the same landmass and media, why not use your nearest neighbours?

USA population 308 million, average (gross) salary USD$81K, Covid deaths/million 441

Mexico population 123 million, average salary USD$47K, Covid deaths/million 319

Canada population 37 million, average salary USD$71K, Covid deaths/million 235

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

https://www.averagesalarysurvey.com/

•••
•••
So as long as you don't like what they have to say its ok to make fun of their disability?

You are definitely a member of the Trump Cult.
If someone insults or wants to do me harm, regardless of weather they are physically disabled or not, you can bet your bottom dollar that I'm gonna show my disagreement and will lose all respect for that person.

I don't discriminate against assholes!

•••
If someone insults or wants to do me harm, regardless of weather they are physically disabled or not, you can bet your bottom dollar that I'm gonna show my disagreement and will lose all respect for that person.

I don't discriminate against assholes!
She wants to harm you? How well does she know you? Did you two use to date?
Maybe you bring it on yourself, just saying.

•••
This didn't take long,

He shouldve wished her death by firing squad?

What is it with you leftists?

"Innocent until proven guilty." It was such an off-topic question anyway by the parasitic leftist mob

Last edited:
•••
He shouldve wished her death by firing squad?

What is it with you leftists?

"Innocent until proven guilty." It was such an off-topic question anyway by the parasitic leftist mob
So you approve of what she allegedly did? Have you sent her your well wishes yet?

•••
Strange things happening around here today, Gilsan now thinks Tammy Duckworth is out to harm him.

e4810f4608f1ce9f95c4eb14054006c1

•••
She wants to harm you? How well does she know you? Did you two use to date?
Maybe you bring it on yourself, just saying.
She's a politician so she needs to handle some criticism at some point. Trump has been vilified and insulted in far worse terms non stop, 24 hours a day, every day, for the past 5-6 years.

You alone have called him every name under the sun, including Hitler, Nazi etc. You have been as vicious as anyone can be against him. You have treated him a thousand times worse than a rabid dog, so don't come here crying about some woman without legs that can't handle criticism.

She's the one that started the BS... now she can either take it or leave it!

•••
Strange things happening around here today, Gilsan now thinks Tammy Duckworth is out to harm him.

e4810f4608f1ce9f95c4eb14054006c1
Tammy Duckworth isn't worth a duck!

•••
So you approve of what she allegedly did? Have you sent her your well wishes yet?

I never said I approved what she allegedly did.

Even the reporter acknowledged how off-topic

It was the only one on Maxwell out of all them

Last edited:
•••
Tammy Duckworth isn't worth a duck!
She's a politician so she needs to handle some criticism at some point. Trump has been vilified and insulted in far worse terms non stop, 24 hours a day, every day, for the past 5-6 years.

You alone have called him every name under the sun, including Hitler, Nazi etc. You have been as vicious as anyone can be against him. You have treated him a thousand times worse than a rabid dog, so don't come here crying about some woman without legs that can't handle criticism.

She's the one that started the BS... now she can either take it or leave it!
I guess you might have a point, I admit that I have picked on Trump's disability of Mental Illness.

Do you forgive me for using Trump's mental illness as a way to pick on him?

Please let me know if you forgive me.

•••
I never said I approved what she allegedly did.

Even the reporter acknowledged how off-topic question;

It was the only one on Maxwell out of all the questions.
So you disapprove of what she has been accused of but you still thinks its ok to wish an alleged pedophile well?
Just trying to figure you out.

•••
So you disapprove of what she has been accused of but you still thinks its ok to wish an alleged pedophile well?
Just trying to figure you out.

You are like the media :xf.smile:

Now i know how Trump feels...

I disapprove of what she allegedly did;
and the question asked in that forum.
I wish her well too; there could be assassins after her (!!!)

Relax ;) She'll get what's coming to her; this isnt a lynch mob.

Last edited:
•••
I guess you might have a point, I admit that I have picked on Trump's disability of Mental Illness.

Do you forgive me for using Trump's mental illness as a way to pick on him?

Please let me know if you forgive me.

Def need a LOL button!

FrayedIllustriousGreathornedowl-max-1mb.gif

•••
You are like the media :xf.smile:

Now i know how Trump feels...

I disapprove of what she allegedly did;
and the question asked in that forum.
I wish her well too; there could be assassins after her (!!!)

Relax ;) She'll get what's coming to her; this isnt a lynch mob.
You know how Trump feels?

Do you feel no empathy and sympathy for anybody but yourself?
Do you feel like you should be able to do whatever you want, legal or illegal?
Do you feel like you could screw anyone over if it benefits you? Even your own family?
Do you feel like you should not have to answer to anybody?
Do you feel hate for anyone who disagrees with you?
Do you feel no remorse for American soldiers that Putin paid a bounty to have killed?
Do you feel ok about sending our children to school knowing the virus could kill them and their families?
Do you feel its ok the risk the lives of millions of Americans to save the economy?
Do you feel the many people living in your head like Obama, Hilary, Pelosi, Biden?
Do you feel the love for Putin, Kim and all other Dictators?
Do you feel that if you need to save yourself you could sacrifice anyone to do so?
Do you feel like everyone is out to get you?

Do you still feel like Trump?

Last edited:
•••

Do you feel like you could screw anyone over if it benefits you? Even your own family?
Do you feel no remorse for American soldiers that Putin paid a bounty to have killed?
Do you feel ok about sending our children to school knowing the virus could kill them and their families?
Do you feel its ok the risk the lives of millions of Americans to save the economy?
Do you feel the many people living in your head like Obama, Hilary, Pelosi, Biden?
Do you feel that if you need to save yourself you could sacrifice anyone to do so?

Wasnt the Putin bounty story debunked?
What a broad abstract question.

"Risk millions of Americans"? Ever heard of Operation "Warp Speed"? Latest vaccine trials.

Job Growth, low unemployment...

Last edited:
•••
Just sick.

You guys lost your minds a couple of years ago when Pete Davidson made a joke about Dan Crenshaw who he said looked like a movie villain because he wore an eye patch.

I guess losing two legs is ok to make fun of but not if you lose an eye.

Who is "you guys"? I thought it was funny. Sen Dan seemed to have fun with it also.

I don't remember you complaining about Pete's joke. I guess mocking a conservative war hero is OK?

Last edited:
•••
Wasnt the Putin bounty story debunked?
What a broad abstract question.

"Risk millions of Americans"? Ever heard of Operation "Warp Speed"? Latest vaccine trials..

Lennco has no problem with Slander about Trump. Stakes are too high or some other virtuous excuse.

Last edited:
•••
Hypocrite.

•••
Edit...

You know how Trump feels? (edited)

AnswerYesorNo.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Comparing USA to China or India is like comparing apples to mandarins and mangos.

India population 1.38 billion, average salary USD$17K, Covid deaths/million 22 (??)

China population 1.43 billion, average salary USD$12K Covid deaths/million 3 (???)

^ that's total bs, so, since we share the same landmass and media, why not use your nearest neighbours?

OK crazy person. ALL, COVID-19 STATS ARE BASED ON POPULATION. NOT LAND MASS.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back