Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

Editing my quote. Surprised you didn't say more.

•••
•••
@bmugford re: country stats.

No evidence how data was collected or how accurate it is. USA ( the CDC), has been over counting infections and deaths.

CDC and 11 states acknowledge mixing results of viral and antibody tests.
https://fox4kc.com/tracking-coronav...e-mixing-results-of-viral-and-antibody-tests/

I don't report for c-19 deaths, I'll post it later.
--

New York Times-Hyped Korean Report Actually Shows Kids Are Not Spreading Coronavirus
https://thefederalist.com/2020/07/22/new-york-times-hyped-korean-report-actually-shows-kid
s-are-not-spreading-coronavirus/

TL;DR

In an incredible redux of when they hyped the Christian Drosten fake paper claiming children were highly infectious — when his math actually showed the opposite — the New York Times and Chicago Tribune pushed screaming headlines that a new Korean government report proves children ages 10 to 19 are highly infectious.

In fact, the report found that it was extremely rare for children to bring an infection into the home. It found that just 2.7 percent of potential “index cases” (first case in the home) were under age 20. Imagine twisting that into a call for school closures. It’s astonishingly reckless.
Screen-Shot-2020-07-22-at-11.44.42-AM[1].png

--

You can tell people the truth. You can't make them believe it.

Attachments

• image001[1].jpg
    image001[1].jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 256
•••
•••
Your other question to Brad, prove you wrong on what? Those are the numbers, you have the sources. Should we go with mr-x's made up numbers instead?

Don't have to say much when you self own all day long.

You disregard valid / invalid collection practices. Documented over reporting by the USA. Possible under reporting. The only thing you care about is your own ego and being right.

If an editor from Vox posted a story about kids ganging up on an old man, you'd believe it without hesitation. Your track record for being fooled is just about perfect.

Last edited:
•••
You disregard valid / invalid collection practices. Over reporting by the USA. Possible under reporting. The only thing you care about is your own ego and being right.

Cool. Go ahead and introduce your (correct) numbers then, and scientific modeling so we can critique them.

Are we at 0 cases yet? Asking for Trump.

Thanks,
Brad

•••
You're a liar. I'm not against science. I just proved you didn't / don't know the difference between a theory and fact.

Apparently I understand science better than you do.

Literally Thousands of Doctors and Scientists Have Come Out Against Fauci’s Lockdowns Including a Nobel Prize-Winning Biophysicist. The Media Just Doesn’t Want You to Know
https://www.redstate.com/michael_th...-lockdowns-the-media-just-didnt-want-us-know/

Happy to see there is a voice of reason speaking truth in this thread AKA the sewer system of NP

•••
@bmugford re: country stats.

No evidence how data was collected or how accurate it is. USA ( the CDC), has been over counting infections and deaths.

CDC and 11 states acknowledge mixing results of viral and antibody tests.
https://fox4kc.com/tracking-coronav...e-mixing-results-of-viral-and-antibody-tests/

I don't report for c-19 deaths, I'll post it later.
--

New York Times-Hyped Korean Report Actually Shows Kids Are Not Spreading Coronavirus
https://thefederalist.com/2020/07/22/new-york-times-hyped-korean-report-actually-shows-kid
s-are-not-spreading-coronavirus/

TL;DR

In an incredible redux of when they hyped the Christian Drosten fake paper claiming children were highly infectious — when his math actually showed the opposite — the New York Times and Chicago Tribune pushed screaming headlines that a new Korean government report proves children ages 10 to 19 are highly infectious.

In fact, the report found that it was extremely rare for children to bring an infection into the home. It found that just 2.7 percent of potential “index cases” (first case in the home) were under age 20. Imagine twisting that into a call for school closures. It’s astonishingly reckless.
Show attachment 161851
--

You can tell people the truth. You can't make them believe it.

Anyone know if they post people sick vs people asymptotic???

That is one thing I have yet to be able to find, like they will report say 1000 new cases but not how many are sick and how many of those 1k are asymptomatic

Last edited:
•••
It seems that Governor Whitmer is still in the running for VP according to TheHill website.
The domain BidenWhitmer.com is selling for $1,000 on sedo.

thehill.com/homenews/campaign/508444-biden-says-whitmer-still-in-contention-for-vp-pick

Biden won’t pick that turd sniffer for any VP

•••
•••
Who's truth?

Ouch, that one hurt :xf.frown:

Well we can take up a poll to see if everyone would like to close this thread, would that make you happy?

Apologize on his behalf for his microagression;

Only the thread tags are sewer-like :xf.wink: ;) ;p

Last edited:
•••
You disregard valid / invalid collection practices. Documented over reporting by the USA. Possible under reporting. The only thing you care about is your own ego and being right.

If an editor from Vox posted a story about kids ganging up on an old man, you'd believe it without hesitation. Your track record for being fooled is just about perfect.
John Hopkins isn’t Vox dummy and Compassion is a flat earther who posts from sources saying we have 0 virus deaths. I posted the 3 sources I use.

Last edited:
•••
Apologize on his behalf for his microagression;

Only the thread tags are sewer-like :xf.wink: ;) ;p
I added a "no sewer zone" tag, That should fix everything :xf.wink:

•••
John Hopkins isn’t Vox dummy and Compassion is a flat earther who posts from sources saying we have 0 virus deaths. I posted the 3 sources I use.

My points are valid. The data you keep posting is garbage because of poor reporting standards and obvious mistakes in the largest data set.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Very true; Have Brought this up to @JB Lions

Quick to worship athletes when fits u narrative
MIA when HOU GM supported pro-democracy protests in Hong Kong.

Typical liberal leftist double-standard hypocrisy

Senate writing a bill to crack down on companies that use slave labor.

•••
Senate writing a bill to crack down on companies that use slave labor.

Or withhold financial information public list ; ))

Last edited:
•••
Cool. Go ahead and introduce your (correct) numbers then, and scientific modeling so we can critique them.

Are we at 0 cases yet? Asking for Trump.

Thanks,
Brad

How about we settle for not making absolute declarations and calling people stupid deniers because they disagree your conclusions.

Last edited:
•••
My points are valid. The data you keep posting is garbage because of poor reporting standards and obvious mistakes in the largest data set.

Your points are not valid, if anything the numbers are under-reported.

That is the data being used, it's even being used by Fox News and Trump.

You say it's garbage but have offered up no other data, because you can't.

Like I said earlier, the virus would have found it's way into this country one way or another but what you can control is your response.

This:
4% of the population
over 25% of the cases - 26.7%
almost 25% of the deaths - 23.3%

That is failure. You don't like that reality because it's not good for the guy you support, tough. You repeating that you don't like the data doesn't change the reality.

Last edited:
•••
Your points are not valid, if anything the numbers are under-reported.

That is the data being used, it's even being used by Fox News and Trump.

You say it's garbage but have offered up no other data, because you can't.

Like I said earlier, the virus would have found it's way into this country one way or another but what you can control is your response.

This:
4% of the population

That is failure. You don't like that reality because it's not good for the guy you support, tough. You repeating that you don't like the data doesn't change the reality.

Just keep repeating yourself.

•••
I am confused after spending 7 days to read all 2,246 posts.

I don't really understand politic at all. Just have 2 simple questions?
1. Grilled: Are you black?
2. Is JB in JB Lions stand for Joe Biden.

Thank you in advance for your answers

•••
Just keep repeating yourself.

It's the truth. Your hurt feelings are just not more qualified than the sources I linked to. You're the one repeating yourself. I guess you have it in your head that if you repeat something a certain amount of times, it's going to be true. No, it just makes you look silly.

4% of the population

Last edited:
•••
So JB calling Trump supporters Stupid is the same as you calling Gays sexual predators? And then in a desperate move you edit mine and JB's post to make it look like we called Gays that?

You like to put words into others' mouths, in addition to flat out lying. All I did was take those words you tried to put into my mouth, and put them back into your mouth. I kindly edited it down to the essential words because I didn't want you to choke on the whole sentence. Bon appétit. You're welcome.

2. Is JB in JB Lions stand for Joe Biden.

LOL! Nice observation. I guess he's lucky Bernie Sanders wasn't nominated. He would be BS Lions.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back