Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
cb3266822e15a9b7ee226a19f307e2f2e94dbad7.jpg

Why are you singling out lennco and jb.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
That isn't happening. Federal police are arresting people suspected of assault on federal police officers or other crimes.

Their uniforms are clearly marked Police, DHS and have a badge number. Police use unmarked cars for all sorts of reasons. Especially when antifa, black bloc and blm are attacking police and burning their cars.

Seriously amazing how many people buy into the gas lighting by democrats and their allies.

I was simply rephrasing the question that was posted above about Obama.

On a side note, these agencies should really identify themselves. There have been many videos where this is not the case.

It is entirely unreasonable for people to just give authority to someone who shows up in what looks like gear from an Army surplus store in unmarked cars, refuses to identify themselves or at least what agency they work for, and throws people in cars and whisks them away.

As far as gaslighting goes, Trump spent months resisting masks for stupid reasons, and made countless delusional statements minimizing the seriousness of the virus at every step.

Does he really think he can reinvent history because he read a few talking points, where he did a complete about face? LOL

15 soon to 0!

Brad

Last edited:
•••
22 other countries have opened schools without a problem. If Trump losses Nov. 3, Nov 4th they'll want to open schools.
And how many of those 22 have flatten their virus case trend? 22 maybe?

The US case trend looks more like my morning wood :xf.grin:

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
And how many of those 22 have flatten their virus case trend? 22 maybe?

The US case trend looks more like my morning wood :xf.grin:
Where the hell is that damned LOL option!?!?!

•••
22 other countries have opened schools without a problem. If Trump losses Nov. 3, Nov 4th they'll want to open schools.

What other countries have 60K-75K cases a day?

It might work in some areas, but it is not going to work in states with thousands of cases a day.

Kids are germ factories in the best of times. Opening schools, especially full time, without adequate safety protocols (limited hours/days, masks, smaller classes, social distancing, etc.) during the peak of a pandemic is absurd.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
I was simply rephrasing the question that was posted above about Obama.

On a side note, these agencies should really identify themselves. There have been many videos where this is not the case.

They all have police written on front and back of their chest in large letters. They all have department patches on their sholder.

There are some plan clothes officers. That's not unusual.

It is entirely unreasonable for people to just give authority to someone who shows up in what looks like gear from an Army surplus store, in unmarked cars that throws people in cars and whisks them away.

Your assertion is false. All police in swat gear are clearly identifiable. This doesn't happen in a vacuum. People are not being abducted from the street walking home from denny's.

People are being arrested by police, moved to safety, given their rights and then have their identity verified. If they are wanted they are arrested. Otherwise they are let go.

Period. Prove me wrong.
As far as gaslighting goes, Trump spent months resisting masks for stupid reasons, and made countless delusional statements minimizing the seriousness of virus at every step.

Whatever. "Orange man bad"T isn't a justification to lie and support marxists riots, destruction of private property, extortion of business owners.

Does he really think he can reinvent history because he read a few talking points, where he did a complete about face? LOL

15 soon to 0!

Brad

Democrat leadership does it all the time. Most hey have a hard time remembering what they said yesterday.

Last edited:
•••
What other countries have 60K-75K cases a day?

It might work in some areas, but it is not going to work in states with thousands of cases a day.

Kids are germ factories in the best of times. Opening schools, especially full time, without adequate safety protocols (limited hours/days, masks, smaller classes, social distancing, etc.) during the peak of a pandemic is absurd.

Brad

What other countries have a population of 350,000,000? Little to no risk for people under 20. Children are not asymptomatic carriers.

Last edited:
•••
What other countries have a population of 350,000,000? Little to no risk for people under 20. Children are not asymptomatic carriers.

4% of the population
25% of the cases
25% of the deaths

Obviously, we didn't respond correctly, still not prepared

And I hate to bring this up but a lot of kids will be going to school stressed. Probably, a school shooting around the corner. I would increase security as well. Lot of financial stress at home, probably increased relationship issues etc. Some kids are really going thru it.

Last edited:
•••
4% of the population
25% of the cases
25% of the deaths

Obviously, we didn't respond correctly, still not prepared

Those numbers were garbage yesterday they are garbage today. Prove your source.

And I hate to bring this up but a lot of kids will be going to school stressed. Probably, a school shooting around the corner. I would increase security as well.

You're just a scum bag.

•••

Many teachers are high risk. Many students live with high risk parents or relatives.

Do you not understand that low risk people work with, live with, associate with high risk people? Are you that obtuse?

4.25% of the world population. Total US cases 4M.
Total world cases 15M.

US is over 25% of the total cases in the world.

Facts are tough.

Brad

Last edited:
•••

Multiple places are tracking the stats from WHO, Johns Hopkins, CDC, and many others.
You can do your own research on it.

The question is do you have any reliable sources to contradict any of that data?

15 soon to be 0! Trump started taking victory laps a little too early. Spiked the ball at about the 50 yard line.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Wrong thread, sorry

Last edited:
•••

You're just a scum bag.

Those are the numbers.

And how am I scum bag? I don't want to see that happen. Biden doesn't need any help.

More like you and Trump. Remember the last school shooting? Trump had some photo op, sitting around the table with everybody, saying they were scared of the NRA, that he was going to do this and that.

What happened? The NRA got a meeting with him the very next day and they folded Trump. That's power.

Back to those Virus numbers, there is no getting around it. That is clear failure.

Prove my sources, are you serious? Same exact ones I posted last time.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

https://covid19.healthdata.org/united-states-of-america

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html

You can't spin this, just did the current math:

4% of the population
over 25% of the cases - 26.7%
almost 25% of the deaths - 23.3%

Last edited:
•••
Let's refresh your memory, watch it again @mr-x This was after the school shooting:

Trump tells senators: ‘You’re afraid of the NRA’

Next day NRA went in and folded him. And you supported it

Last edited:
•••
Those are the numbers.

Prove my sources, are you serious? Same exact ones I posted last time.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

https://covid19.healthdata.org/united-states-of-america

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html

You can't spin this, just did the current math:

4% of the population
over 25% of the cases - 26.7%
almost 25% of the deaths - 23.3%

People just don't want to believe it, so they make up their own reality.

Argument from Incredulity. (also known as: argument from personal astonishment, argument from personal incredulity, personal incredulity) Description: Concluding that because you can't or refuse to believe something, it must not be true, improbable, or the argument must be flawed.

•••
Mighty Joe Biden hasn't take a question from a reporter in a almost a month. Hiding in his basement.

•••
People just don't want to believe it, so they make up their own reality.

Argument from Incredulity. (also known as: argument from personal astonishment, argument from personal incredulity, personal incredulity) Description: Concluding that because you can't or refuse to believe something, it must not be true, improbable, or the argument must be flawed.

Prove you were not wrong. Otherwise this is just a dodge.

•••
Let's refresh your memory, watch it again @mr-x This was after the school shooting:

Trump tells senators: ‘You’re afraid of the NRA’

Next day NRA went in and folded him. And you supported it

Thanks scum bag.

I'm a member of the NRA and I vote.

•••
•••
Thanks scum bag.

I'm a member of the NRA and I vote.

We could fill a dictionary with the insults, ad hominems from mr-x.

Your other question to Brad, prove you wrong on what? Those are the numbers, you have the sources. Should we go with mr-x's made up numbers instead?

Editing my quote. Surprised you didn't say more.

Don't have to say much when you self own all day long.

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back