Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Back in the morning when the markets open :sleep:

•••
You guys need some new material.

That was just last week. Plenty more coming. I like how he gets confused and walks off screen mumbling.

•••
•••
To say today's markets are going to be bloody is an understatement.

This maybe one of the if not The worst day ever.

Look to open down 10% -2000+ points and look for stocks to be halted right at the open.

You just cant trust any of these rallies right now. I feel bad for those who bought on Friday.

This is really bad.

•••
•••
•••
With our President giving the country horrible advice on a daily basis and with the blunder of that Stupid rate cute yesterday with the Fed bowing down to the President, and the state of Panic in the world now with the virus, what we have here is the biggest Soup Sandwich since 2008 and possible in history.

All of this started just 3 months ago.

•••
The Dow could fall below 20,000 today or tomorrow if this bad sentiment continues to gets worse.

•••
Sen. Kamala Harris - Maybe
Rep. Marcia Fudge <- dont know much about her
Rep. Val Demings <- dont know much about her
Former Georgia state Rep. Stacey Abrams <--- I hope not
Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms <- dont know her
Former National Security Adviser Susan Rice
WOW.... only Black women? What a lack of diversity! How about Latina or Asian or even White women in that list?

•••
So you are already saying there will be fraud on the Dem's part If Trump loses? :xf.laugh:

Already making excuses.
Plenty of fraud in last elections where Democrats used tons of illegals voting for them.

•••
Plenty of fraud in last elections where Democrats used tons of illegals voting for them.
Another lie perpetrated from Russian trolls accelerated by gullible Trump supporters.

•••
WOW.... only Black women? What a lack of diversity! How about Latina or Asian or even White women in that list?
I didn't make the list, or suggest it. I was only replying to it.
Ask James Clyburn

•••
Trump is going to try and Paint the Tape Influence the markets again today like he did on Friday at 3:30et

That's 30 minutes before the close so he can say something magical to try and push the markets up by the close.

Trump is so scared of the markets falling he is willing to go to any lengths to try and keep them up.
A President should never concern themselves with the daily markets.

We fell so hard today because he interfered with them yesterday by scaring Powell into an Unnecessary huge rate cut.

What the hell is he going to lie about say today?

The man is Narcissistic nutcase.

wnpD_-Og.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
Fed just announced another $500b in overnight repo along with the $125b from this morning injected into the markets.

The Fed is printing money as fast as Trump can force them to do it.

print-money-gif-8.gif

•••
•••
Markets are down? No problema... invest in...
89860638_10156738015982540_1282010659403333632_n.jpg

•••
Fed just announced another $500b in overnight repo along with the $125b from this morning injected into the markets.

The Fed is printing money as fast as Trump can force them to do it.

print-money-gif-8.gif

that is straight out fiat currency , nothing to back it

•••
•••
Democrats wringing their hands at the prospect of the USA crashing so they have a chance of taking power in Nov.

They jump from being financial experts to physiologist from constitutional lawyers.

Trump is going to try and Paint the Tape Influence the markets again today like he did on Friday at 3:30et

That's 30 minutes before the close so he can say something magical to try and push the markets up by the close.

Trump is so scared of the markets falling he is willing to go to any lengths to try and keep them up.
A President should never concern themselves with the daily markets.

We fell so hard today because he interfered with them yesterday by scaring Powell into an Unnecessary huge rate cut.

What the hell is he going to lie about say today?

The man is Narcissistic nutcase.

wnpD_-Og.jpeg

•••
Democrats wringing their hands at the prospect of the USA crashing so they have a chance of taking power in Nov.

They jump from being financial experts to physiologist from constitutional lawyers.
I knew out of the post I posted today that was going to the one that you responded to...lol

That is all you are worried about is the Dems winning in Nov.

You really need to mix it up and while bitching about the Dems you should show concern over the health/financial crises.

Last edited:
•••
Markets are down. Economic growth will take a major hit. Businesses shutting their doors by order of local Governments.

Joe Biden: I'm going to end oil / gas drilling! I'm going to end fracking! I'm going to end coal mining! I'm going to take millions of cars off the road! But Everything WILL BE FREE!!!

Democrats biggest problem: they're candidate is radical in mental decline who doesn't understand the economy, business, has forged his resume, influence peddler, serial plagiarizer from a small state who accomplished NOTHING his entire political career until he was picked by Barack Obama to be VP.

Last edited:
•••
Markets are down. Economic growth will take a major hit. Businesses shutting their doors by order of local Governments.

Joe Biden: I'm going to end oil / gas drilling! I'm going to end fracking! I'm going to end coal mining! I'm going to take millions of cars off the road! But Everything WILL BE FREE!!!

Democrats biggest problem: they're candidate is radical in mental decline who doesn't understand the economy, business, has forged his resume, influence peddler, serial plagiarizer from a small state who accomplished NOTHING his entire political career until he was picked by Barack Obama to be VP.
And Biden will be the next President regardless of all your gripes.

How does that really make you feel?

228721.png

Last edited:
•••
Barack Obama Solyndra Scandal: 8 Facts About Green Energy Company Controversy
https://www.newsmax.com/FastFeature...ra-Scandal-Green-Energy/2015/01/29/id/621537/

Obama / Biden energy policy amounted to giving 1/2 billion $ to political friends to prop up an industry dominated by the Chinese government through illegal subsidies and dumping.

The Chinese purchased Solyndra, dismantled the factory and moved it to China.

Joe Biden using this as an example of a win.
--

•••
And Biden will be the next President regardless of all your gripes.

How does that really make you feel?

Poor lennco.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back