NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Why the hell did Biden and Sanders spend most of the debate talking about what each one would do concerning COVID-19 , If we can't get past the virus, there will be no election until we can get past it IMO, Sanders is a commie dufuss without a calling, I guess Biden figured he would just screw with Sanders head one last time. Bye Bernie

•••
•••
NYC Shuts Down Schools, Bars, Restaurants, Movie Theaters and More to Combat Coronavirus
court-6-600x408.jpg

•••
•••
Voters on Tuesday now know a woman VP is now going to be on the ticket (y)

Amy Klobuchar Come On Down!

Rep. James Clyburn who helped Joe out wants to see an African American female VP, these were the ones he mentioned:

Sen. Kamala Harris
Rep. Marcia Fudge
Rep. Val Demings
Former Georgia state Rep. Stacey Abrams
Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms
Former National Security Adviser Susan Rice

Last edited:
•••
•••
I cant see the election being postpone unless its a Zombie Apocalypse but I can see that after Trump loses he refuses to leave office on Jan 20the 2021 and claim election fraud and say it was an invalid election.

Trump will leave office if he looses.

If he looses to Joe ( where am I ) Biden and the fraud is obvious it could spark a revolution. Especially if democrats act badly.

•••
Morgan Stanley is full of it.

“That’s not to say we’re ‘calling the bottom’ or we’ve seen the lowest prices in risk assets,” the strategists wrote. “But it is to say that we’ve entered the final phase of this severe, acute bear market. And that means we’re closer to the ‘early stage recovery’ phase than we were over the past three weeks. As such, our strategists around the world have begun suggesting the addition of risk.”

That is bad advice right now. We are not entering the final phase. Its going to bad for a few quarters.
He is just trying to get investors to start buying again.

•••
•••
Trump will leave office if he looses.

If he looses to Joe ( where am I ) Biden and the fraud is obvious it could spark a revolution. Especially if democrats act badly.
So you are already saying there will be fraud on the Dem's part If Trump loses? :xf.laugh:

Already making excuses.

•••
Rep. James Clyburn who helped Joe out wants to see an African American female VP, these were the ones he mentioned:

Sen. Kamala Harris
Rep. Marcia Fudge
Rep. Val Demings

I hope he picks Rice or Stacy Abrams. Both are horrible.

•••
So you are already saying there will be fraud on the Dem's part If Trump loses? :xf.laugh:

Already making excuses.

I'm saying Joe Biden can't find his ass from a hole in the ground. There would have to be massive fraud for him to win.

I don't put it past your degenerate ruling class.
--
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/15/coronavirus-mortgage-rates-will-fall-again-after-latest-fed-cut.html
  • Mortgage rates are primed to fall again after the Federal Reserve’s latest dramatic policy moves to combat the economic impact from the deadly coronavirus pandemic.
  • The Fed on Sunday said it will begin buying $200 billion of mortgage-backed bonds, a move that will stabilize and likely lower mortgage rates, which moved sharply higher last week.
  • Mortgage rates had fallen to a record low two weeks ago, but a flood of refinance applications overwhelmed lenders and caused investors in mortgage-backed bonds to back off.

Last edited:
•••

Sen. Kamala Harris
Rep. Marcia Fudge
Rep. Val Demings

Sen. Kamala Harris - Maybe
Rep. Marcia Fudge <- dont know much about her
Rep. Val Demings <- dont know much about her
Former Georgia state Rep. Stacey Abrams <--- I hope not
Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms <- dont know her

Last edited:
•••
I'm saying Joe Biden can't find his ass from a hole in the ground. There would have to be massive fraud for him to win.
Oh...lol

I think he will win without any fraud :-P

•••
Oh...lol

I think he will win without any fraud :-P

Joe wants to open the border and ban oil drilling.

He almost make it halfway through his "virtual" townhall before walking off camera, mumbling.

Calling people names.

You know he can't win.

Last edited:
•••
The Futures have not broke free from their Limit Down.

All indications say its gonna be a Bloody Day in the markets Monday :xf.eek:

•••
•••
I can't wait to see Joe in a debate with Donald Trump; forget what he was talking about mid-sentence and lennco insist he was just taking a break.

•••
The Futures have not broke free from their Limit Down.

All indications say its gonna be a Bloody Day in the markets Monday :xf.eek:

Panic selling at the open for sure. They should close trading for as long as possible.

•••
Panic selling at the open for sure. They should close trading for as long as possible.

This shit has cost me more than 150K right now, i guess i will have to bend over and take it again tomorrow.

•••
I can't wait to see Joe in a debate with Donald Trump; forget what he was talking about mid-sentence and lennco insist he was just taking a break.
I cant wait for Biden to debate Trump.

Trump is scared sh!tless of Biden. :xf.laugh:

eating-popcorn-vjrw8ql8yz.gif

•••
•••
This sh*t has cost me more than 150K right now, i guess i will have to bend over and take it again tomorrow.

It will come back, be patient. If Biden wins, it may take several years.

•••
•••
It will come back, be patient. If Biden wins, it may take several years.

That would be fine if i weren't 57, by the time it comes back, i most likely wont give a shit one way or the other.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back