IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
More then Half of Americans believe in Impeachment.

That's not true anymore.

And since election night 2016 Republicans have enabled and defended this President at all cost regardless of Facts and the Truth even if it meant selling out what they use to believe in prior to election night 2016*

*see Moscow Mitch, Ted Cruz and Lindsey Graham.

We should call you Moscow lennco. You've done more to dived the country than Trump has.

•••
That's not true anymore.

It is actually, I literally posted the link last night - https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/impeachment-polls/

Mentioned it doesn't even matter now, since Trump is going to get impeached in about an hour.

I wonder if you guys can take just 1 day a week where you don't lie?

-----------
"Rep. Barry Loudermilk (R-GA) comparing Trump to Jesus. NBD."

Crazy people. But Loudermilk is kind of a cool name.

•••
Really? What are those, crying at a funeral or something? Trump literally cries daily on Twitter. One was actually after a mass shooting, kids getting killed.

Trump is going out like a baby, there is no getting around that.

Trump
"SUCH ATROCIOUS LIES BY THE RADICAL LEFT, DO NOTHING DEMOCRATS. THIS IS AN ASSAULT ON AMERICA, AND AN ASSAULT ON THE REPUBLICAN PARTY!!!!"

Baby.

I'm working but have this on the side. I think I heard something about an hour. So I guess 6pm eastern, they'll finally vote.

The difference between Clinton and Trump - Clinton committed a felony. Democrats are impeaching trump over a policy dispute.

Pelosi can't even name a crime Trump has committed. YOU can of course, but not Schiff or Pelosi. Just focus grouped phrases.

•••
ssshhh, it'll be ok. Clinton didn't cry when he got impeached. He took it like a G and kept it rolling.

there was a spunk stained dress with Bill Clinton’s DNA all over it.

Apples to Oranges , your people have absolutely nothing but heresay.

It’s been a valuable educational taking the day of work today, there are 528 of us sitting here right now , we’ll over 2000 are expected by 7pm, mapping out protest plans , eating some good food. When the protesting begins, tonight or tomorrow, i will record as much as possible and put a link here for the youtube addy.

•••
It is actually, I literally posted the link last night - https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/impeachment-polls/

Mentioned it doesn't even matter now, since Trump is going to get impeached in about an hour.

I wonder if you guys can take just 1 day a week where you don't lie?

Maybe you should take five seconds to read the poll you keep mentioning.

upload_2019-12-18_14-17-19.png

•••
there was a spunk stained dress with Bill Clinton’s DNA all over it.

Apples to Oranges , your people have absolutely nothing but heresay.

It’s been a valuable educational taking the day of work today, there are 528 of us sitting here right now , we’ll over 2000 are expected by 7pm, mapping out protest plans , eating some good food. When the protesting begins, tonight or tomorrow, i will record as much as possible and put a link here for the youtube addy.

You're protesting?

•••
•••
•••
Which one of those numbers is "More then Half of Americans believe in Impeachment."

Oh brother. Ok, the majority of Americans think Trump should get impeached and..............it's happening within the hour.

•••
Hillary Clinton paid a foreign agent/spy to to infiltrate her opponents campaign who then collaborated with the FBI and their impeaching the person who caught her in the act.

You just gift wrapped the 2020 election for Trump and Republicans.
Thank you!

•••
Hillary Clinton paid a foreign agent/spy to to infiltrate her opponents campaign who then collaborated with the FBI and their impeaching the person who caught her in the act.

You just gift wrapped the 2020 election for Trump and Republicans.
Thank you!

haha

trumpthemessiah.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
Seems like everything Jerry Nadler doesn't like is Russian propaganda.

•••
Seems like everything Jerry Nadler doesn't like is Russian propaganda.
The DemocRats are very knowledgeable about Russians... all they do is talk about them!

•••
@mr-x why mad? You literally have Republicans comparing Trump to Jesus, probably the same types that think he was a better President than Lincoln.

Get on with it, vote already.

•••
•••
@mr-x why mad? You literally have Republicans comparing Trump to Jesus, probably the same types that think he was a better President than Lincoln.
Sadly, that is what cult followers do.

•••
Its very True.

You're Gaslighting.

Apparently, you can't handle the truth. You're buddy JB Lions posted the stats for you himself.

Nadler caught laughing about impeachment.

EMGSt8SWsAEZ5JX1.gif

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back